Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545128 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 12:35pm On Jan 04
symbuul:
Looking to liquidate fundstar•co for #2,000.
Taken in only 19extensions and some other fundstar+keyword and keyword+fundstar businesses. Use dotdb•com to check.

Registered at dynadot. Expiration is in May 2024.
Hello, I will like to acquire this. Should i reach you by mail?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04
Jeux:
Good morning and happy new year everybody. I am a newbie and i want to purchase my first name this year. I been following for two years now and i want to take action.

1* i have only an ecobank verve card. Is it imanginably possible to buy a domain of 3 dollars with verve?

2*i have got a grey account but i am finding it difficult to pass the NIN kyc stage. It either shows "blurry image", "no image detected" or "photo taken from another screen". Please how can i pass this stage on grey?
N. I am trying to use NIN print out slip.

3*if grey doesnt work, please what are other possible ways for me to buy the domain.

4* i had wanted to buy from spaceship but seems their 3 dollar per new customer promo is over so i want to use cosmotown.
As a newbie is it advisable to use cosmotown?
Does cosmotown have account with afternic or can i transfer it to other market places to get a wider view?

Sammyrollo
Codemaniacs
Symbuul
Iykepromotions
Fergusen
Highestpopori
Awesomeduru
I use Chippercash app to buy,you can try it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jeux: 2:01pm On Jan 04
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I use Chippercash app to buy,you can try it.
bossu, i downloaded chippercash, registered. I am trying to verify it with my bvn but its showing "bvn verification failed, try later"
What can i possibly do in this situation sir?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 2:29pm On Jan 04
Promo Time.

Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

GEO - 3 domain names for 1k

EMD - 500 per domain name

Reach out on Whatsapp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately.

Promo is for a limited time.

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 3:06pm On Jan 04
Jeux:
bossu, i downloaded chippercash, registered. I am trying to verify it with my bvn but its showing "bvn verification failed, try later"
What can i possibly do in this situation sir?
Contact their customer care or use grey, try and make the snapshots of your ID very clear whenever you want to verify. Or still you can contact @versatilevee to fund your account, it’s even cheaper from his side..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:10pm On Jan 04
Heyzee5:

Hello, I will like to acquire this. Should i reach you by mail?

sorry, chief. Forgot to update since yesterday but it's no longer available for liquidation.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by autorent: 5:13pm On Jan 04
Hi Guys,

I recently acquired a .net domain and realized an existing company owns the .com, would it be a good idea to reach out to them and find out if they would be interested in the .net

Does anyone have experience, or any advice that can help in ensuring this domain is sold?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04
autorent:
Hi Guys,

I recently acquired a .net domain and realized an existing company owns the .com, would it be a good idea to reach out to them and find out if they would be interested in the .net

Does anyone have experience, or any advice that can help in ensuring this domain is sold?
.com is king,they wouldn't want that except you give it for free. Upgrade is done to .com not otherwise.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by josepholawale: 7:24pm On Jan 04
Please I am a beginning and I would love to learn this. Can anyone help me out ?.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emoboy4u: 7:35pm On Jan 04
josepholawale:
Please I am a beginning and I would love to learn this. Can anyone help me out ?.
Start from page 1

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KOLLEE(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04
josepholawale:
Read at least 100 pages from page 1 and pay iykepromotion for pure class and mentoring, for you to value it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:41am On Jan 05
Nice thread
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05
Fourth-Quarter Sales (first to last)

Name: Florida//Bail//Bondsmen (in king)
Source: ED
SP: $399
Type: Re-Outbound
Venue: Afternic
HT: 11 months (one renewal)

Name: STL//Dumpster//Rental (in king)
Source: ED
SP: $495 (BIN)
Type: Inbound
Venue: DAN (Reseller Network)
HT: ~53 days

Name: Play//Bettr (in king)
Source: Formed/Generated
SP: $688 (BIN)
Type: Inbound
Venue: Afternic
HT: 22+ months

And the story... smiley

I did outbound marketing again for the Florida name about five months after I made the last attempt. I had hiked the DAN price to 495 after no show the previous time. But I forgot that I listed it separately on Afternic at the old price - I had been listing only on DAN and syncing with Afternic for some months. Still happy with the sale! smiley

I think the STL name was my first Geo that got sold before doing any outreach and within the first 60 days. That name was actually a punt of sort because I had no luck with previous St. Louis names (like 3 or 4), although this was the first in abbreviated form.

The two names above sold around the first week of October. The third sale didn't come until when I was preparing to leave for a New Year's Eve church programme. 🙂

The third name had been listed on SH for almost two years. I had listed hundreds of names there without a sale since joining in 2020, with many now expired. However, I had only one Premium listing there until around November/December when more were accepted bringing the total to 37. This sale came weeks after I decided to switch the nameservers of the remaining Standard listings to DAN and reduce prices.

More successes for us all in Jesus name. Glory to God!

If to say money dey ehn, I for like be like dem beckplanet. Doing no outbound or very little.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 3:25pm On Jan 05
Unmerited. I am grateful to God.
In the last two years, my sales has been limited to 1 per. May this sale break into multiple domains sales in a calendar year. Amen.
I am really impressed with the place of grey/co in receiving funds. Just received the funds in my grey account.

[b][/b]

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by autorent: 4:18pm On Jan 05
I need experience of others on this

autorent:
Hi Guys,

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 5:52pm On Jan 05
autorent:
I need experience of others on this

What you propose is like marketing a prosthetic leg to Usain Bolt. It does not make sense.

.COM is KING.

Let that sink in. Buying a .net when you already have the .com is a waste of money. As such, reaching out to the .com owner is unlikely to yield any positive result.

That said, you could still reach out and see what happens. You have nothing to lose.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:13pm On Jan 06
Noticed someone here regged Trusspay in dot net immediately after i report am.... and sold in october ... grin u no go like report small help us wey dey saleless grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wisefingers: 3:04pm On Jan 06
I greet you all domain champs SPECIALLY. I'm a baby domainer with a domain name "SquadBolt" on squadhelp. Elders, abeg help me check am if e make sense.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by josepholawale: 3:48am On Jan 07

I no be bro and I didn't sell "domains",I sold one domain
This is jamerboy the questionnaire right ?
I remember you from when I was reading through the other thread that got deleted
Yes you'll see the screenshot when I'm through with the
transaction.
You should understand that I didn't bargain at all with the end user
He went to buy it straight up without contacting me and only contacted me after he had bought it.
Maybe if he had contacted me and asked for a price I would av sold it higher or lesser after bargaining.

As if one has anything to gain by lying
I already said I'll post details after the money gets to my account o
Maybe I should have waited till then b4 saying anything
Sorry it won't happen again

Please sir can you drop your contact or take mine ? I am interested I. Learning the buying and selling of domain. I am used to this platform but Incase I can't get to this page back please I will be expecting your message on WhatsApp. 0904266 0111 ...... Any one can send a message too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 11:14am On Jan 07
kcoin.org also got sold (perhaps from same buyer).

I saw kcoin.us listed on Dan.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 4:51pm On Jan 07
Gpexchange:
Noticed someone here regged Trusspay in dot net immediately after i report am.... and sold in october ... grin u no go like report small help us wey dey saleless grin grin grin

I own truss/less/com and just hoping and waiting for a thinker to come purchase & put it to use. The idea is from trustless transaction or system. The word trustless seems counterintuitive but since English isn't our first language, no qualms.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07
Jamescool2:

It always feels good to get a quick sale, but this doesn't happen all the time, there's no secret, its hardwork & Grace.
In the sale's report I posted, I sold a name after 3 weeks, another was 6 months and 11 months (close to expiry). It all varies.

I also have plenty that I was unable to sell. Some just expired as I didn't intend to renew. I have lots of names that me and the enduser agreed on price but they went mute. If we start posting these kind of reports, it'll discourage a lot of people. Sales report on NL is what gave me the belief when I started, that i will also make sales.

Keep learning, working believing and praying. More sales to us.

Thank you for the inspiration. I was considering to put it a stop. But I am inspired
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:13am On Jan 08
$7.99 for a dotcom at dynadot. Use NEWCOM24 code at the checkout.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 11:47am On Jan 08
One dot com. New reg and transfer $5.99
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 1:05pm On Jan 08
Rankett:

Nice
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KOLLEE(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08
Rankett:
Spaceship dot com have the sweetest promo with cheaper renewal. one dot com renewal fee is outrageous ($26.99).
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08
KOLLEE:

Spaceship dot com have the sweetest promo with cheaper renewal. one dot com renewal fee is outrageous ($26.99).

But One sounds to me like a more reliable registrar, though. I may be wrong sha.

I'm actually tempted by the 5.99 offer. However, unlike, I would transfer out if I do go ahead with it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 8:25pm On Jan 08
When you make a sale within lock periods that is when you'll know how terrible some registrars are.

Except you are gambling, you shouldn't take good names to shity registrars.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 9:01pm On Jan 08
OCEANS7:
I have 6 slots to buy names on Dynadot

Anyone interested?

#8,000 naira per name.

Yes, how do we deal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KOLLEE(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08
U1:

But One sounds to me like a more reliable registrar, though. I may be wrong sha.

I'm actually tempted by the 5.99 offer. However, unlike, I would transfer out if I do go ahead with it.
Spaceship is bigger than one dot com o. $2.8 is the cheapest promo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Underdawgg, oprah007(m), narite and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.