Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545592 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
golamike:

Not a taboo. I've done outbounding and sold names on Fridays and Saturdays before.
Thanks.
I've been outbounding since morning, since it's today I've most time. B4 the week starts again

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:34am On Sep 02, 2019
Different interests
Both builders
richkal:

Is it same person who bought the two domain name? The reason why I am asking is because I have custom******service//king I am planning to sell.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 12:40am On Sep 02, 2019
Namepros account upgrade �

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 1:39am On Sep 02, 2019
Sales Report

I sold two domains last month (August), the first time I will be making such sales in a single month as I rely mostly on inbound sales pending when I learn the Art of doing outbound mails.

Earlier I sold one domain in June and another domain in July after I had reduced the Buy Now price for the domains to $499. Below is the report for the sales.

Automategate/com – Registered at Godaddy @ $8.47 in January 2018 and sold at Afternic in August 2019 @ $499. Inbound.

AtlantaVR/com – Registered at Namesilo @ $6.99 in June 2019 and sold at Afternic in August 2019 @ $499. Inbound.

Marketingonweb/com – Registered at Godaddy @ $8.47 in August 2017 and sold at Afternic in July 2019 @ $499. Inbound.

VRJoker/com – Registered at Namesilo @ $6.99 in November 2018 and sold at Afternic in June 2019 @ $499. Inbound.

Thank God for this.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 1:57am On Sep 02, 2019
ebymy:
Sales Report

I sold two domains last month (August), the first time I will be making such sales in a single month as I rely mostly on inbound sales pending when I learn the Art of doing outbound mails.

Earlier I sold one domain in June and another domain in July after I had reduced the Buy Now price for the domains to $499. Below is the report for the sales.

Automategate/com – Registered at Godaddy @ $8.47 in January 2018 and sold at Afternic in August 2019 @ $499. Inbound.

AtlantaVR/com – Registered at Namesilo @ $6.99 in June 2019 and sold at Afternic in August 2019 @ $499. Inbound.

Marketingonweb/com – Registered at Godaddy @ $8.47 in August 2017 and sold at Afternic in July 2019 @ $499. Inbound.

VRJoker/com – Registered at Namesilo @ $6.99 in November 2018 and sold at Afternic in June 2019 @ $499. Inbound.

Thank God for this.
Bravo....you are seriously killing it.....now that's dope....congrats wink

ikhalyfah:

Congratulations
Gracias man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 2:07am On Sep 02, 2019
ebymy:
Sales Report

Thank God for this.

Before na you dey answer them Yes sir
But now na you Dem dey answer Yes sir

Massive back back congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 2:10am On Sep 02, 2019
Who else gets this feeling that the shortlist at Squadhelp is automated on from Bots?

I hace been following them gradually and I have checkmate with how names get shortlisted ..

I just have these feeling it is automated, just to give hope ..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 2:25am On Sep 02, 2019
ebymy:
Sales Report

Thank God for this.

Congratulations on your sales.

Were the domains pointed at ns3 and ns4 of afternic. Also, was there any view(s) prior to each of the sales?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 2:39am On Sep 02, 2019
[quote author=mazizitonene post=81833443]Bravo....you are seriously killing it.....now that's dope....congrats wink

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 2:41am On Sep 02, 2019
Favour196:

Before na you dey answer them Yes sir
But now na you Dem dey answer Yes sir

Massive back back congrats

Thanks @Favour196
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 2:59am On Sep 02, 2019
5.99 .com deal started to end sep 30 @ Epik//com cheesy

Congrats @ebymy

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 3:09am On Sep 02, 2019
ebymy:
Sales Report

Thank God for this.
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 3:12am On Sep 02, 2019
Heyzee5:

Congrats @ebymy

Wow...we got experience Epik way of handling domains..
I just hope the are cool

Firstly do the allow domain privacy and is it for free
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 3:20am On Sep 02, 2019
Ayobamms:

Congratulations on your sales.

Were the domains pointed at ns3 and ns4 of afternic. Also, was there any view(s) prior to each of the sales?

Thanks @Ayobamms, the domains were pointed to the Afternic DNS with a Buy Now. I am not sure of the number of views prior to the sell as I did not take note of that.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 3:21am On Sep 02, 2019
Heyzee5:

Congrats @ebymy

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 3:22am On Sep 02, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Congrats

Thanks @IDEALCASH
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:59am On Sep 02, 2019
Favour196:

I just hope the are cool

I registered 3 domains with them yesterday. I think it comes with privacy.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 6:03am On Sep 02, 2019
Congratulation @ebymy.
Many more sales..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 7:02am On Sep 02, 2019
ebymy:
Sales Report

Thank God for this.
Nice sales.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2019
mazizitonene:
HAPPY SUNDAY AND A HAPPY NEW MONTH folks

The Lazy domainer in the building cool ........ma first regged domains be expiring..... one year birthday in domaining cheesy

So last month made it one year since i stumbled upon this beautiful thread and decided to join the train....cool cool I must say it has sure been worth it, domaining lazily, registering craps at the beginning, learning along the way from the masters..........will like to say a big gracias to the bosses here for their inputs, especially boss iyke for starting this thread, though i'm the laziest serious domainer i know, wink no even get strength to follow namepros sef tongue ..........still been able to make really decent bucks looking back cool still learning tho......if you're about to go in, yea it's worth it if you know what you're doing. Sold over 20+.... portfolio 100+

Not really....outbound whenever you can.....however, personally i prefer working days/hours

that parking stuff sha....parked some domains with bodis for like 4 months now, checked recently and saw $22, and its got me thinking recently, working on stuff.....but basically, focus on selling and on geos for quick flips, brandables for patience (big bucks)
most recent sales, carlsbadpoolservice.com (outbound) @$499 ( a month hold time), homesolarsolutions.com (inbound) (6 month plus) @$300
both sold @ Afternic
meanwhile abeg which one is the cheapest .com registrar currently ? anyone on promo

Waoh 20+ out of 100+ domain, that is a massive 20% sell through rate.

Do you engage in Email outbound, Facebook outbound or both
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2019
Who has used Epik marketplace before?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2019
Just know that place is effortlessly beautiful
Promxy94:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2019
Branduche:
Just know that place is effortlessly beautiful

I saw it and I loved the landing page I was given so easy and simple.

But you know am thinking of how to Recieve payment once I sell. Hope it won't be difficult, as I love to have bitcoin payout.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Favour196:

I just hope the are cool

Yeah, they give free privacy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGBEDA101: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Please those that use Afternic market place,do you have views and clicks on domains packed: I used to see views but lately I hardy see even a single view.

Which DNS is better NS1 and NS2 or NS3 and NS4
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2019
Promxy94:

Seatcover.co that I sold for $999 was registered via Epik .99 promo.

Be advised that you will end up falling in love with their sleek user interface and Legendary support.

Free WHOIS privacy
Cheap renewal
They have their own marketplace.

My brother epik is just too sweet...

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2019
cdor777:

Be advised that you will end up falling in love with their sleek user interface and Legendary support.

Free WHOIS privacy
Cheap renewal

Did I remember to tell you that their push is instantly not three days unlike Netsol

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2019
cdor777:

Free WHOIS privacy
Cheap renewal

Wow
And you sold it through their landing page. Or marketplace.
If I may ask, this few questions,what is their sale fee charge how many percent I mean, and how was their payout, any other charges during payout.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2019
Chai!!! I came late oo, please my people is the epik promo still on?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2019
eddy42:
Chai!!!
I came late oo, please my people is the epik promo still on?
You're right on time. It just started.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2019
cdor777:

Did I remember to tell you that their push is instantly not three days unlike Netsol
But netsol push is instant

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: goatandyam, leocollins(m), kennypoka2(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.