Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat (10450 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Princek12(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2009
Abeg, all the people supporting fatness are doing African women a disservice. Let us be sincere and forthright, instead of being afraid of giving a fair assessment of the situation. A lot of these women won't be fat if they can reduce their rice, pounded yam, eba, semovita, and carbohydrate intake. You should also drink water rather than maltina and reduce the amount of palm oil or groundnut oil used in cooking. Eat more vegetables and, most importantly, exercise. And for God's sake, there is a big difference between THICK and FAT. It is exceedingly repugnant to me  to hear these FAT women call themselves THICK. They are tainting the image of THICKNESS for the truly THICK women. Geez! If y'all don't understand the difference between thick and fat, I can't post pictures to enlighten some of these confused folks. DAMN!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2009
70kg on a 5'2 body is fat. She was not like that before neither did she have some growth spurt at 5'2 to increase in bone mass. She's clearly accumulating fat. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2009
Find a gym ASAP na.
Just because you got him dont mean you dnt have to KEEP him.
Let him find you attractive undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2009
5"2, 70kg?? Definitely fat.

Go and work out. God created everything to be beautiful and toned. Nor be him make you fat. tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Freiburger(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ Micheline89 so u mean these who are fat are not created by God or what what do u mean? explain.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2009
Freiburger:

@ Micheline89 so u mean these who are fat are not created by God or what what do u mean? explain.

The lady GREW fat and was trying to give us story about how God created her that way. That's what I called intellectual and physical laziness. Now God has become a way to justify your not so flattering body abi?

God didn't create anybody to be fat. You let yourself go, so get your ass to the gym and work the hell out of your body.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by C2H5OH(f): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2009
Go and tighten up some of those loose ends on your body
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by platinumnk(f): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2009
tomelistic:

i think this is a sign of things to come in your relationship. most times wen guys want to get off a relationship, they start given silly excuses. if u slim down today tomoro another problem will emerge. so my dear i advice u to observe your bf, find out if your being fat is the problem or if there is more to it and then make plans to realse urself and move on. a man who truly loves a woman no matter wat will only encourage her to lose weight and not threaten her. But most importantly, u v got to lose those weight, guys dont like fat pple and besides it makes u feel gud and confident, so do it for urself. dont be lazy, be lin cheesy

Well said.  smiley There is a difference between Concern and Rudeness.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by brutal(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
michelin89:

The lady GREW fat and was trying to give us story about how God created her that way. That's what I called intellectual and physical laziness. Now God has become a way to justify your not so flattering body abi?

God didn't create anybody to be fat. You let yourself go, so get your ass to the gym and work the hell out of your body.
There's nothing wrong with being fat,as long as u r not overweight. . .70kg is not fat. . .i don handle 120kg b4.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by brutal(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2009
@michelle-Don't ever say that God didn't create anybody 2 be fat. . .God created big women because he knows d likes of me will appreciate them. u r so wrong if u have d notion that u r more attractive than my orobo women.
Honestly i won't look at u twice because i feel nothing 4 slim girls.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by rasputinn(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2009
Sounds like a quit notice
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by rasputinn(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2009
brutal:

u r so wrong if u have d notion that u r more attractive than my orobo women.

That's some brutal truth
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2009
brutal:

@michelle-Don't ever say that God didn't create anybody 2 be fat. . .God created big women because he knows d likes of me will appreciate them. u r so wrong if u have d notion that u r more attractive than my orobo women.

I repeat. God didn't create anybody to be fat. Just because you grow to be fat doesn't mean you were created that way. When will people start being responsible for themselves?

Did God also create people to be thieves, ,murderers and liars? Enough of this self delusions, please.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Radiant(f): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2009
People come on now. . . 70 isn't FAT. She's just slightly chubby. I can't really picture how she looks tho'. . may be she's one of dem "V" shaped females. Nahh grin

Jujubaby wink You want to post from your neck down? wink grin I'm just playing. . . cool
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by denny4ril: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2009
the boy never did love her
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
Hmmmmm. . .
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by chic2pimp(m): 2:55am On Oct 28, 2009
Radiant:

People come on now. . . 70 isn't FAT. She's just slightly chubby. I can't really picture how she looks tho'. . may be she's one of dem "V" shaped females. Nahh grin

Chubby ko Sloppy ni. Abegii jare SHE IS A FATTY BOM BOM. MAKE SHE GO LOOSE WEIGHT JARE tongue tongue cool.

FL Gators:

Find a gym ASAP na.
Just because you got him dont mean you dnt have to KEEP him.
Let him find you attractive undecided 

WELL SAID JARE. FATTY JULIE HIT THE GYM JOR
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by THEAMAKA(f): 5:03am On Oct 28, 2009
a lot of you people here are being just rude.
give her the adivice without insulting her about her weight.
do you know how tough it is on women especially to be a certain size and stay a certain size?
its not easy.

while people are dying to look like the girls in the magazines and doing crazy things to do so.

i think there is a difference between advice and just plain insults.

weight thing for women aint easy.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 28, 2009
Is your fatness natural or as a result of chop one chop two?
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by samnaija: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2009
it does not hurt 2 loose some weight. i think in life its the one closer 2 u that tells u the truth,
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by shooze: 8:15am On Oct 28, 2009
Sweetheart you will turn into a yo-yo if you are not careful . If you want to shed some weight do it for yourself .

My ex nagged about my weight he met me like that and sincerely i didn't add an inch but he nagged and nagged and trust me after a while your esteem gets shattered to pieces .

The new guy i met went ballistic when he heard i wanted to shed some weight so i have decided that i am not going to shed weight but just ensure i don't have the wobbly bits which is what i feel you should do
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by marita25: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2009
Besides animation, and I do also reference two Korean films, own up to the 7th U.S. comic-movies - all selective

Especially as all copyright and purchased professional voice, radio from pretty consistent, with more civilized language, close. Many believe the first thing we speak Vietnamese, remember to film some Vietnamese actors speaking voice strained non choet words always bored.

Reference was The Departed (Di Caprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson), Rumor has it (Kevin Costner, Jennifer Aniston), John Q (Denzel Washington)
http://watchlivetv.org/
Take the current projection Lead (Antonio Banderas)

According to his channel for the Vietnamese here a little more in these basic values, the plywood "spiderweb" thoughts

Please see the welcome and introduction for many people with view http://goonlinetv.com/

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by agathamari(f): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2009
he doesnt love you for you only for his ability to show you off. if he stoped "loving" you because you gained weight what do you think he would do if you got shot and ended up with a nasty scar? move on to someone who actualy cares about you
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2009
Oh my gosh. I love how ladies are trying to console the poor poster. But let me say this: I love fit guys and if my guy gains a pot belly after we start dating he had better lose it.

Dying suffocated under a massive belly is not the dream of my life. Can you imagine having sex with a heavy weight?
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by chosen04(f): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2009
michelin89:

Oh my gosh. I love how ladies are trying to console the poor poster. But let me say this: I love fit guys and if my guy gains a pot belly after we start dating he had better lose it.

Dying suffocated under a massive belly is not the dream of my life. Can you imagine having sex with a heavy weight?

Yeap, You are talking sense. Nobody was created to be FAT by God. Fattest is as a result of one's inability to do the "right thing"
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2009
Exactly. Was she fat when she was born? She wasn't even this fat when she started dating him so who is she trying to fool? We see a lot of people of different shapes around but that doesn't mean they were born that way. Some worked hard to become what they are today. So let's stop using religion to create illusions in our minds.

As an atheist I find to ridiculous to be the one to tell Christians this simple notion: God gave you a free will over your life and your body. Don't blame him for your lack of control.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by maufunky: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
Please leave him. He's not the only man in the world!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by martin1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2009
michelin--according 2 u;"u made sacrifices 2 be slim". . .do u think,u look good than big women?
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2009
martin1:

michelin--according 2 u;"u made sacrifices 2 be slim". . .do u think,u look good than big women?

I know I look better now than when I was thicker. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by martin1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2009
slim girls who thinks they are more attractive than phat girls are deceiving themselves.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by martin1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
michelin u need more meat . . .nor be bone i dey see so. tongue lipsrsealed grin shocked grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
You like fat girls but being fat is not the norm, so stop telling girls that being fat is the in thing because that is a fat lie. Na only you wan date the big girls wey dey this world?

The poster's guy is someone who loves fit babe, a little plump but not fat. Are you saying that his taste is wrong because it doesn't match yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Runz Girls Having Social Media Brawl !! PHOTOS / Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? / Ladies: Please What Is The Meaning Of Karashika???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.