Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat (10401 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
martin1:

michelin u need more meat . . .nor be bone i dey see so. tongue lipsrsealed grin shocked grin

Because you nor get bone for body?
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by martin1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2009
Believe it or not,most of my pals prefer big women. . .lepa is not in our dictionary.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by sweetjulie(f): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2009
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2009
martin1:

Believe it or not,most of my pals prefer big women. . .lepa is not in our dictionary.

I am definitely not lepa. I have my thick tighs and big ass. tongue I am a lovely figure 8.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by candylips(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2009
michelin89:

I am definitely not lepa. I have my thick tighs and big ass. tongue I am a lovely figure 8.

upload proof abeg tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2009
Haven't you see enough of Platimunk's?? Pervert. tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by no1madman(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2009
topic--4 every pot,there's a lid,u just have 2 find ur complimentary partner.
personally,i'm sexually attracted 2 big women,with big waist,hips and curves. . .please women accept ur natural curves and trust me,most men desire curvy,thickness,chubby and a nice big/mega butt.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by candylips(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2009
michelin89:

Haven't you see enough of Platimunk's?? Pervert. tongue

babe i wanna see more na grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by whiteroses(f): 12:20am On Oct 29, 2009
michelin89:

I am definitely not lepa. I have my thick tighs and big ass.  tongue I am a lovely figure 8.
really i'm a size 8 and considered lepa shandy or are you not UK size 8? thats skinny but fortunately i'm very busty thats my saving grace i really hate being skinny sad wanna be curvy like real naija babes mehn lol

@ poster i'll upload a pic of me which is fatter if you dey bigger than me then do your man a favour and leave or loose weight  grin

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2009
I don't really know. I am a US size 4. Italian size 40.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by whiteroses(f): 12:34am On Oct 29, 2009
michelin89:

I don't really know. I am a US size 4. Italian size 40.
oh i'm US size 6 tho buh ah well i dunno lol
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 29, 2009
I am skinnier than you?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by whiteroses(f): 12:47am On Oct 29, 2009
^only god knows lol
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Shentz(f): 12:48am On Oct 29, 2009
white roses is that you in the picture??
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by whiteroses(f): 1:00am On Oct 29, 2009
^^ yesh aint i sezy kiss lol i joke
its not me haba thats too much
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by marita25: 1:38am On Oct 29, 2009
Besides animation, and I do also reference two Korean films, own up to the 7th U.S. comic-movies - all selective

Especially as all copyright and purchased professional voice, radio from pretty consistent, with more civilized language, close. Many believe the first thing we speak Vietnamese, remember to film some Vietnamese actors speaking voice strained non choet words always bored.

Reference was The Departed (Di Caprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson), Rumor has it (Kevin Costner, Jennifer Aniston), John Q (Denzel Washington)
http://watchlivetv.org/
Take the current projection Lead (Antonio Banderas)

According to his channel for the Vietnamese here a little more in these basic values, the plywood "spiderweb" thoughts

Please see the welcome and introduction for many people with view http://goonlinetv.com/

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by blackjesus: 1:55am On Oct 29, 2009
let us face facts. there is no way u will be in possession of something for the very first time without u not going gaga about that thing, car, shirt, and even chicks, but after sometime (because we are humans) we tend to take that thing for granted this is why we always realize how much we love someone until after the person's dead or gone.
really if your BF met u fat and now thinks u should burn away some fat, respect his view. the world has made slim or chubby chicks more acceptable than obese chicks, its just like a computer and a typewriter. fat makes many ppl, mostly women look so old the guy wl seem like her son beside the chick. But there are guys out there who like fat chicks. depends on how fat u really are, but you can either do something about it or shop around for guys who dont mind dating slim chicks. But really, dont see the guy as cynical. It is better he expresses himself when u are still unmarried than he taking it out on u after marriage.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by na2day2(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2009
@ poster

what is the problem? the guy is giving u fair warning now, don't say he cheated on u bcuz soon and very soon a slim bunny will hop by and steal his heart. better loose that weight, ASAP!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by whitesturd(f): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2009
the guy is not being fair to u.how can he say u shd leave if u dont shed weight.but u sef,shed weight,4 ur own good.its not gud 2 be 2 fat as a girl wen u neva even born pikin.4 all dos who tink lepas are sexy its a lie,i know a lot of guys dont even like a girl 2 be all bones me mysef,im not who u can cal lepa and im not orobo at all but im still very shapely.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by donpaulo(m): 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2009
if you love him, do it for him.
i would expect him to encourage you and not the other way round. like me babe, shes got this folds and a little protuding belly( i love chicks with very flat tummy and toned waist line) but i'm doing everything i can to encourage her by bying her slimming teas(not that shes fat but just to help burn off some of that extra flesh around the belly and waist), helping her work out and trying to make her stop eating late nights but rather take plenty of friuts if need be, especially at night!
you have to try and understand us, thats how God created us, we easily get moved by what we see and like/admire.
another reason would be for your health. i started jogging 2 weeks ago when i felt i was adding too much weight, panting after climbn the stairs, couldnt stand for more than ten 30min without by legs aching, but now, after just 2 weeks plus, i'm feeling so GREAT!
SO JO MY SISTER, DO IT O wink
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by paulibling(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2009
grin i'm quit sure that there are lots of kids responding to this post.
@post you should slim down or leave.

Reason is you are growin into wot he does not want and you ladies dump a guy dat does not suit your material needs anymore.

So wot you would have posted was asking the house on what to do to slim down rather than looking for sympathy which i'm not ready to give to you even cos if you are in his shoes you would have quit. Yes because posting this is evident of wot you are. shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by fatjulie: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2009
wow, am not that fat, dat was too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do People Do This?? / What Part Of Africa Am I From? Pic / She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.