Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat (10445 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by inme: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2009
another food na another poison, e get one of my friend wey pursue im babe bkos d gurl slim

ur own now na bkos u too fat

na wa oh
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by mirababy: 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
that guy is fucking tired of u,im telling u if u dont know so use ur tongue to count ur 32 teeth.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by clomn(m): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2009
IF HE DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE COME OVER I LIKE IT BIG AND PLUMP.

HAHAHAHA ONE MAN'S MEAT ANOTHER MAN POISON RIGHT!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by spoilt(f): 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
Tell him to drop dead.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Alxmyr(m): 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2009
Lose weight.
He doesn't want ol mama for house,
So cut the chocolate, do exercise, go to gym and shed that stupid thing you call fat,
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by spoilt(f): 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
Alxmyr:

Lose weight.
He doesn't want ol mama for house,
So cut the chocolate, do exercise, go to gym and shed that stupid thing you call fat,

which chocolate? I thought you were going to say the akpu!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by ovo4u(m): 12:50am On Oct 27, 2009
@ POSTAL

HOW MUCH IS YOUR WEIGHT??, BECAUSE SOME WEIGHT GET K-LEG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AND AM SURE THE GUY LIKE YOU, THAT WHY HE ASK YOU TO DROP SOME FLESH OFF, IF NOT IF NA GUY WHO DOESN'T LOVE YOU, HE GO USE BRAIN TAKE OFF, THAT WOULD BE WHAT I WOULD DO IF I WAS IN HIS SHOE IF I DON'T LOVE YOU,BUT AM SURE HE LOVE YOU, AND JUST GET OFF THOSE FLESH AND DON'T FORGET IT ALSO GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH.

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Radiant(f): 12:52am On Oct 27, 2009
*pukes*
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by amebono1: 12:55am On Oct 27, 2009
The poster's name is funny
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by bobbygun(m): 3:08am On Oct 27, 2009
I think ur b.f doesnt like u fat. U need to shed some weight like he's told u & if u refuse to do that then u could consider urself gone.[b][/b]
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:48am On Oct 27, 2009
@POSTER ITS NOT REALLY A GOOD THING TO GET FAT ANYWAY, SOME MEN LIKE IT AND SOME DON`T BUT U SELF WHAT

DOES IT COST YOU TO GET ENROL IN ANY FITNESS CLUB.

SOME LADIES FAT AND STILL GET NICE SHAPE AND SOME FAT LIKE AND LOOK LIKE AMOEBA. WHICH CATEGORY U BELONG POSTER,

FAT AND GOOD SHAPE OR AMOEBA
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by adconline(m): 6:02am On Oct 27, 2009
i hope this reason of he should love u regardless of weight or size should be advanced by men when they fall from grace to grass. A  guy who used to take out all the time, changes the ways he spends on u. would u take it for love or call him out for being stingy. if you are making a guy do some things  he would not have not done were it not for you, U should pitch in by doing your own bit. I think that PC has made us to love being lied to.  we love  being told that we  are healthy even when we know that we are not.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by sexyLeamon(f): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2009
Get rid of him! He wants a trophy, not a girlfriend! If he REALLY loved you, he wouldn't give a stuff what you looked like. I am really angry over this! People should love you for your heart and soul, not how good you look hanging off their arm! if he was concern about ur health, u would have said it in a more intelligent manner. It may sound drastic, but if he doesn't love you the way you are, find a man that will!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nezan(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2009
Are you married to him . . undecided . . ?
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by iykedare(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2009
girl,this contradicts what u`ve said b4
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by iykedare(m): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Get rid of him! He wants a trophy, not a girlfriend! If he REALLY loved you, he wouldn't give a stuff what you looked like. I am really angry over this! People should love you for your heart and soul, not how good you look hanging off their arm! if he was concern about your health, u would have said it in a more intelligent manner. It may sound drastic, but if he doesn't love you the way you are, find a man that will!!!

girl,this contradicts what u`ve said b4
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by sexyLeamon(f): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2009
nonsense I don't even want to know what you are talking just do me a favour, and never quote any of my posts on nairaland rude human being.
I remember u very well from the other thread. I would like u to ignore me totally thank u!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Shola2009(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2009
^^lfmao!! grin Na Fight?? why so serious? angry smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by ochukoccna: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Get rid of him! He wants a trophy, not a girlfriend! If he REALLY loved you, he wouldn't give a stuff what you looked like.People should love you for your heart and soul, not how good you look hanging off their arm! if he was concern about your health, u would have said it in a more intelligent manner.  It may sound drastic, but if he doesn't love you the way you are, find a man that will!!!

Babe, leave that fool! The above post does justice to what I wanted to say to you. Yet you too must ask yourself questions in that are you now fatter? Do you have to change your diet? Obesity has health issues you know. R U still attractive to men even with your size [let you brothers , male cousins, friends or colleagues tell you the honest truth].  Let's all face it, even after marriage, your body is likely to change so be intelligent with your head in taking this decision even as you protect your heart seeing his love seems heavily premised on your looks. Is he also as handsome as he was once? God forbid, what if you get disfigured in an accident? Take any decision based on you firstly not some fool who'll jettison U once your perfect figures fades.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by lahips: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2009
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Shola2009(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2009
SOME PEOPLE ARE MEANT TO BE FAT NO MATTER THE STRESS OR EXERCISE THEY PARTAKE IN
Tahhh!! You're a Liarrr!! angry grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by skfa1: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2009
Shola2009:

Tahhh!! You're a Liarrr!! angry grin

Beautiful Liar cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by iykedare(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2009
@sexyleamon,
[size=16pt]u papa na rude human being.

omo ale.

i dont ever remember fighting with u, bastard.silly bitch.
[/size]

sure u want a fight ehh
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by melody4jaz(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2009
Me i like fat woman ooO, if he's chasing you, lol com to me! i prefer a fat woman, so i don't have to look for her on the bed when we are married. BUT NOT TOO FAT oO.!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by whitelexi(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2009
chika98:

Black is deceiving! Have you seen that dude up close? His cheeks are busting outta his face.

So you've seen me up close abi? If u want some silly attention, just let me know, silly baumfaulk!

chika98:

Anything over size 32 is fat! LOL  grin Dude is fat and has a very nasty attitude.

It is your father that is fat and has a nasty attitude, go and suck some privates, Lousy Prick! angry
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Shola2009(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2009
^^ lmfao!!!  grin grin
It is your father that is fat and has a nasty attitude
grin grin i wan die,i no fit shouttt oooooo!!  grin grin

You people should let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by iykedare(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2009
[size=16pt]dont know why some girls on NL are so rude.[/size]
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by throttler(f): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2009
na wa o. NLanders always use other peeeps threads to get each others goats, and some are just downright abusive for no reason whatsoever.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by opediileke(f): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2009
u can keep fit by exercising and eating right. as for your boyfriend, he doesnt deserves u. u use to be plump when u guys met so he should expect a little more. moreover, he should be able to see beyond your fatness. most fatness is genetics there is little u can do about it except u want to kill urself. u are simply big, bold and beautifull. take care. remember to dump that motherfucker for threatning u.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by bomakris(f): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2009
Do u av to disturb urself unneccesary? ur guy will take u if u re fat or slim, is just a flimsy excuse to tell u that he is fed up with u.

U do the right thing.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by GBabi1: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2009
i'll advise you to leave him because if u end up marrying him and u add on more weight he'll divorce you immediately better look for someone that appreciates you and helps you get to his and your desired weight AV U WATCHED     "WHY DID I GET MARRIED " a TYLER PERRY FILM learn from it.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by chiezimah(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2009
Is dis the first time he is talking to u abt it?
If it is, yes, I wld say he was harsh; but if nt,
when he said it the first, 2nd, 3rd mayb the 100th time wot did u do?
U cant make me believe that this is the first time he is talking to u abt it.

Lets look at it from dis point, is he the only one who has mentioned it to u?
Wot abt ur friends, colleagues at work etc have they said anything abt it?
If yes, u must understand that u are neglecting urself. A man would always want (even though that may nt be toatally possible) for is woman to mainting a good size the way he met her. Yes over time she cld change but being single and both of u having plans for the future, u shd try to keep urself and watch ur weight.

Dont feel he is too har, if he has said it b4 then u deserve his harsh words. When he said it softly did u come to Nairaland? Y now when u feel ur size is threathening ur relationship. Abeg do something abt am or waka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : / Ladies: Please What Is The Meaning Of Karashika??? / How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.