Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat (10447 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by true2u(f): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]GIRL PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT, TRY TO LOOSE YOUR WEIGHT  CAUSE YOU FEEL BETTER AND SINCE HE DIDN`T APPRECIATE YOU ,WHEN YOU FINISHED THAT , LEAVE HIM AND FIND SOMEBODY WHO APRRECIATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE AS PERSON, FOR SURE THAT GUY IS NOT A GOOD CHRISTIAN, GET A GOOD MAN THAT LOVES GOD SINCERELY IF HE DOES HE WILL APRRECIATE YOU DEEPLY NOT FOR THE WEIGHT YOU CARRY,
BLESS YOU.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2009
What are all these fuss about fat here for an african woman? In Africa we dont have any lady that is fat simple. It is only cows that grow fat here in Africa, therefore,  that use of the word 'fat' is an insult to our beautiful african ladies. Our ladies can only be plumpy or big. They become big woman or in our african parlance 'thick madam' and you see them looking gorgous and sweet in their shape, so full of flesh when u peruse their anatomy with your hands and fingers more especially when they play for 'ASS-nal' and 'man-CHEST-er u'. It is only a typical western man that is looking out for an electric-pole-sized woman. Our men should learn to appreciate the roubust bodiness of our ladies than putting them into an unnecssary pressure to shed of so called 'fat' and labellling them same!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Radiant(f): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2009
Whitelexi abeg o. . . it's too early to laugh so hard  grin How u deh sef? Long time  cool

This is not an issue of "love you for what or who you are". The girl said she wasn't this fat when they met  grin She's being honest about the steady increase in FAT accumulation  grin Dude, won't take that from her. Dude is being honest and actually loves her enough to tell her. Some would just get rid of her and still leave her fat and ugly  grin grin

Stop looking for an excuse to be fat.  grin Please loose the fat. It doesn't look good let alone sexy . . grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by StellaN3(f): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2009
poster for the fact that u are not the one that created urself u can do little as far as nature cancered, if he dont want u because u are fat dam him, u can only watch ur weight and the fact still remain that ur bf cant determin how u will be in as much as his is not and cannot be ur God. just guess that he's tired of the r/ship
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Radiant(f): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2009
Stop encouraging her. She just allowed herself get fatter. She wasn't this big. I'm very sure the guy didn't tell her once. She just ignored him until he had to threaten her. grin I'm not sure he means it. It's just a push. tongue

Only lazy people allow themselves to be FAT and not just big. If you're sick then that's different. Poster are you sick? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by otukpo(f): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2009
pls do away with excess fat, it is not good for u and u shldnt wait for ur bf to force u to do so.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by whitelexi(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2009
Radiant:

Whitelexi abeg o. . . it's too early to laugh so hard grin How u deh sef? Long time cool

This is not an issue of "love you for what or who you are". The girl said she wasn't this fat when they met grin She's being honest about the steady increase in FAT accumulation grin Dude, won't take that from her. Dude is being honest and actually loves her enough to tell her. Some would just get rid of her and still leave her fat and ugly grin grin

Stop looking for an excuse to be fat. grin Please loose the fat. It doesn't look good let alone sexy . . grin grin

I'm doing fine o jare. . . u just decided to abandon us here abi? Anyways, things are very good and i'm pleased, how r u doing?

u should keep in touch though.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by fatjulie: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2009
am sure am better than most of you judging me. am not God, he created me like this and he knows why,so stop judging me. i thought coming here will make me a little bit happy but it the opposite, no thanks to you guys, am sure all have problems and i wonder how you will feel if you share your problem and instead of advice, you got mocked. thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by true2u(f): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2009
, fatjiulie you are right!!!they don`t kno what they are talking about,
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Radiant(f): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2009
fatjulie:

am sure am better than most of you judging me. am not God, he created me like this and he knows why,so stop judging me. i thought coming here will make me a little bit happy but it the opposite, no thanks to you guys, am sure all have problems and i wonder how you will feel if you share your problem and instead of advice, you got mocked. thanks

Nobody will pat you on the back if you're fat and still increasing. Do you have any problem that is making you gain weight?
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by whitelexi(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2009
fatjulie:

Hi fatjulie. . .  Perhaps u want to put up a recent pic of yourself, or even give some dimensions, how many stone or Kgs do u weigh? and how tall are u? etc. If u want us guys to give a fair assessment from your bfs point of view, then we need the details.

Different people have their own definition of fat as u may have read so far, but if we can have a mental picture of your case, we will be able to make more accurate judgement for u.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Radiant(f): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2009
whitelexi:

I'm doing fine o jare. . .  u just decided to abandon us here abi? Anyways, things are very good and i'm pleased, how r u doing?

u should keep in touch though.

I'm doing very fine, thanks. IM ur number to me  smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Rogo: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2009
@POSTER
SHOW US YOUR PIC B4 COMMENT,
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Radiant(f): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2009
Rogo:

@POSTER
SHOW US YOUR PIC B4 COMMENT,

You go wait tire. . . grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by fatjulie: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2009
i weigh 70, and 5.2 ft tall
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2009
Sorry but you're fat. grin

fatjulie:

Not true. Eat right and you won't grow fat. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Radiant(f): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2009
fatjulie:

Kg? Are you kidding me?
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by yjay(f): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2009
julie, i dont think ur weight is bad! i weigh 60kg and im 5' 4!!!!!!!!! do U honestly feel like you need to loose weight? i mean honestly!!!!!!!! if u do then i suggest u hit the gym but if u think u look sexy as hell then its fine as long as U are ok with it baring in mind though that we can sometimes be in denial of certain things, overall u can cut off junk, introduce fruits & veggies to ur diet & stay healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by kanyeWest1: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2009
Gosh i hate fat (orobo to bad o!) chicks like mad. They are so irritatingly disgusting to look at. When ever they see food, they just can stop shoving a candy bar down their throats until their heads look bigger than a ballon, their lips like dunlop tire, their boobs like obasanjo's belle per breast, their belly that is fatter than an elephant's ass and yansh that is bigger than the whole african continent and you expect me to like such a rotund thing?

Abeg your boyfriend was right jare and was even merciful. If it was me, i will have stabbed you with a needle at night to make sure all the unwarranted air you have accumulated leaks out all your orifices before i even look at you.

Better go for surgery you fat doughnut eating fu**ck!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by mrperfect(m): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2009
Post your picture if I like your face I will suggest you leave and come to me but if not just be there.
Judging by your name(fat julie) this guy must have endured enough.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by yjay(f): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2009
@kanye, any particular reason for ur bitterness?? geez!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by sweetjulie(f): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2009
hey julie, i use to weigh 80kg, but now i weight 65. i can tell you how i deed it, visit  sweetjulie-healthiswealth..com
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by sweetjulie(f): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
sweetjulie-healthiswealth..com
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by MissyB1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2009
fatjulie:

am sure am better than most of you judging me. am not God, he created me like this and he knows why,so stop judging me.
stillwater:

Not true. Eat right and you won't grow fat. smiley

fatjulie:

i thought coming here will make me a little bit happy but it the opposite, no thanks to you guys, am sure all have problems and i wonder how you will feel if you share your problem and instead of advice, you got mocked. thanks
Ma Dear, Let not the harsh comments get to You 'cuz t's a faceless community.
You should be more concerned about dealing with the issue You have.
Quit seeking favourable comments or encouragement to keep being FAT.
Eat right, exercise Your body and You'll thank us for the harsh comments lerra.
We love You and Yes, You can. cheesy

sweetjulie:

sweetjulie-healthiswealth..com
*Thinking aloud*It seems all FAT people are called Julie (SweetJulie 80kg, FatJulie 70kg) grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by whitelexi(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2009
fatjulie:

At 5"2 i have to say it is not doing u any favours to weigh 70Kgs, but you are certainly not fat. Go and have a body mass test and if your body fat is below 20Kg, then it means most of your weight comes from body fluids, bones, and muscle. . .  I dont think your bf should get all upset with u because of that, sit him down and have a heart to heart chat and if he insists, ask him to go and eat shit. cool

@Radiant, your IM is not working, so send me an email whitelexi@yahoo.com and i'll give u the number. . .
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2009
@FaTJulie,

Im really sorry about the insensitive harsh comments you have been getting  sad. Girl if you feel you have gained weight then eliminate junk foods (crips, chocolates, soft drinks etc) from your diet. Walk more i.e 30-40mins 5days a week (you will be surprised how much weight you will lose). Reduce your portion size as well and drink more water.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by Radiant(f): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2009
Seriously, 70 Kg is not fat. I thought u were like a UK 16 or so. 70kg should be like a 12. That's way fair na.

Now, how many NLers weigh less than 70kg? wink grin

Be like you man got issues or simply wants you a size 8/10. To each his own. cool Sorry for the harsh comments though wink

whitelexi:

I dont think your bf should get all upset with u because of that, sit him down and have a heart to heart chat and if he insists, ask him to go and eat shit. cool

Oh no you didn't say that! shocked grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by candylips(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
^^^ the expert has spoken
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by dyke1: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2009
Please, dont be in company of those that make you lose your self worth. He should make you realize the health benefit of shading weight and not being critical. You deserve the best, you deserve to be celebrated and not to be tolerated unless you not know your worth.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by tomelistic(f): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2009
i think this is a sign of things to come in ur relationship. most times wen guys want to get off a relationship, they start given silly excuses. if u slim down today tomoro another problem will emerge. so my dear i advice u to observe ur bf, find out if ur being fat is the problem or if there is more to it and then make plans to realse urself and move on. a man who truly loves a woman no matter wat will only encourage her to lose weight and not threaten her. But most importantly, u v got to lose those weight, guys dont like fat pple and besides it makes u feel gud and confident, so do it for urself. dont be lazy, be lin cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by whitelexi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2009
Radiant:

Oh no you didn't say that! shocked grin

What? I was here thinking she was like 20 stone, from the way she was announcing that she is fat, i thot maybe the guy don tire. . . I didnt know it was a common 70kgs that average guys can sweep off their feet and carry up the stairs sef that he was complaining about.

Arrant nonesense grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat by emiemi(f): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2009
Maybe he came on you harshly, but it's sometimes difficult for some men to discuss what bothers them.
One of the reasons he's telling you to shed fat is becos he loves you (IMO) or why do you think he dint just
dump you outrightly and go for a slimmer gurl. The way to show you love him is to 'try' all in your power
to lose those extra kilos. Moreso, this kinda accumulate when women get pregnant and they become
'iya apati' at 38. You wouldn't want that, would you?
Join a gym if you can afford it. If not, wake up early morning and jog around your neighbourhood. Also
check out some exercises on the internet for general weight loss and try to cut down on your fatty food intake.
Lest i forget, don't waste your money trying to buy slimming teas and concoctions. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. / What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect / Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.