Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (82549 Views)

"I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Pinkiwinki(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
QueenthDee:
Don't derail..

Get lost!!!

with your animated face..

2 Likes

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Kherry: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Pinkiwinki(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
let's be completely honest here,youll find more of what you listed in the OTher half wink
lies......
Go to night clubs and parties and see how ladies of all kinds misbehave because of a penny...
who then is the broke one?
The guys that give the money or the ladies that will do anything to have it?
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
lies......
Go to night clubs and parties and see how ladies of all kinds misbehave because of a penny...
who then is the broke one?
The guys that give the money or the ladies that will do anything to have it?
Guy, no chick is at a night club searchin' for Big money, she knows no guy there has any.
Well,unless it's a A-list club were the rich and famous are.

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
cheesy
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Pinkiwinki(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Guy, no chick is at a night club searchin' for Big money, she knows no guy there has any.
Well,unless it's a A-list club were the rich and famous are.
so what are they now looking for in an A night club?

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
and , what will it profit you for derailing this thread?
did you miss my last reply to him.?

Sorry ehn?
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
so what are they now looking for in an A night club?
To drink/dance/flirt with strange dudes who drull over them and eat.
But IDK.......I aint ever been in a night club.
Yes,im just that boring angry
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by McBrooklyn(m): 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
McB.rooklyn and Que.enthDee, what will it profit you for derailing this thread?

Oga mi, ah no derail the thread now. Na the cucumber girl dey look for my trouble and ah go tidy her matter when ah get her time wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Pinkiwinki(m): 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lol so who is going to buy the drinks for them if not a random guy...
You do not have to go to a club to be lively, you can drink, eat and dance with friends at home...
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
lol so who is going to buy the drinks for them if not a random guy...
You do not have to go to a club to be lively, you can drink, eat and dance with friends at home...
nah the chicks will buy their own drinks AND lift some off dudes
~
That sounds so boring.
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by chigoizie7(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
But op, I have forked like 4 girls I don't know the name of their village, talk more of knowing who their parent are.
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by McBrooklyn(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Babe, well lemme go flex your body in a night club once kiss
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Pinkiwinki(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
nah the chicks will buy their own drinks AND lift some off dudes
~
That sounds so boring.
Hmmm 90% of ladies that goes to A list clubs are looking for a rich dude that will spend on them..
If partying at home is. boring then you can go swimming or to a cinema.
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by wency(f): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
padi94:
Hmmm what of Army man Pikin shocked
E dey there already na
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Babe, well lemme go flex your body in a night club once kiss
OK.Take me 2 party were the rich do.
And i want 2 arrive in style and spend Big as they do.
You ready 2 spend yer school fees on me grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by jamalnation(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin grin grin

Wicked!!!
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by McBrooklyn(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Lol, yeah I'm ready as long as you're also ready to Twerk, go down on me and moan for me tongue wink
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by wristbangle: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Excellent article prof. Tosyne2much. Hilarious write-up grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, yeah I'm ready as long as you're also ready to Twerk, go down on me and moan for me tongue wink
*shakes her head* No No No Playa,I aint a golden retriever
I don't preform tricks wink

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by McBrooklyn(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*shakes her head* No No No Playa,I aint a golden retriever
I don't preform tricks wink

So giving a head and twerking is now the same as performing tricks?? undecided
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

So giving a head and twerking is now the same as performing tricks?? undecided
yeah,when you asking in exchange for something
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by McBrooklyn(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yeah,when you asking in exchange for something

Lol, Cheezypuff the weirdo cheesy cheesy

You want me to lavish my school fee on you and you no wan gimme something in return?? undecided
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
falconey:
grin unless you go for the minors, It is difficult to find a "flower"
lol, dried flowers stil dey

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by falconey(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
lol, dried flowers stil dey

lol wetin man wan use am do?
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Rilwayne001: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
What a childish thread sad

2 Likes

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Ahmadgani(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
wetin man no go hear
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Kaybaba5(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
dont deflower a girl thats ogbanje.....

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by princessayesha(f): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pierocash:
Rubbish!i deflowered her and stil didn't marry her cos of her pride and ego and yet nothing happened
Wait and see angry grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by jmoore(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Guys nko? Who dey deflower guys? Na robot?

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by LoveJesus87(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lolz. Dat number 3 no be here o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.