Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (82999 Views)

"I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by kuchikau: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*.....
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by kuchikau: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Fourwinds: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
WEcheesycheesy are everywhere. Hahahahahaha.cheesycheesy
are u in lagos
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nickymezor(f): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nicky ooooo, you no even ask of me. SMH
Oh Tosin dear, no vex oo...How have you been?
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2016
Nickymezor:
Oh Tosin dear, hw u dey? No vex oo
I no kuku vex.. I'm fine oooo.. How ur husband and kids? cool
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nickymezor(f): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
I no kuku vex.. I'm fine oooo.. How ur husband and kids? cool
Nice to hear ur okay.Hubby n kids ke? Na d ones u bin give me fr drim abeg? smiley
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2016
Nickymezor:
Nice to hear ur okay.Hubby n kids ke? Na d ones u bin give me fr drim abeg? smiley

Thought you once told me you are married with 5 kids?
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nickymezor(f): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
Thought you once told me you are married with 5 kids?
Lolz, Tosinnnnnnnn... U no go kill me oo smiley Re u running a temperature?
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by datyrone(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
oga tosin na true word you yarn so..
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
datyrone:
oga tosin na true word you yarn so..
See as guys wan team me into pieces cheesy
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by YhungPablo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
[/i]
Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/10/guys10-categories-of-ladies-you-should.html

Email:Tosyne2much@yahoo.com

Hello tosyne2much.,pls do me a favour, bring your site back to normal design
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 5:52am On Nov 04, 2016
YhungPablo:

Hello tosyne2much.,pls do me a favour, bring your site back to normal design
Kindly check it out now sir
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Quadrigold: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Unique Lucky Bonus will be given to unique u, and u can find your uniqueness by clicking http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec">http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Rone16(f): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
Very emotional girls
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na wa
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by prosper87: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
In fact don't deflower at all grin
Exactly, don't try sex before marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.