Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,222 members, 7,953,832 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (82990 Views)

"I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by chigoizie7(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nemesis go still catch you one day

Bros, haba nah.

U know all those babe's we meet while in school, some don't even know their villages.
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by greymatter15(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2016
QueenthDee:
Cucumbers won't enter if they aren't deflowered alreadyundecided

Use your brain while trying to make a joke undecided

This is cumbersome cheesy
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2016
most nairalanders guys are guilty of this
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Pierocash(m): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2016
princessayesha:
Wait and see angry grin
what am i waiting to see baby. When u broke our heart it is ok,bt when we dump u that is whn somethng happens?
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Hatrik(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2016
if you're a bet9ja addict hmm go n check the curse it maybe hmmm..........anyway sex after marriage is the best they say undecided
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by ricki: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2016
I am number 10 grin

Man must deflower or else....... I just cant wait for thugs and agbero to do it for me.

But I de mean time lets use the psalms in nice way not to de fight o ursef na.....

Chikena
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Vanessa88(f): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2016
The bottom line is that is that, Never break a girls heart

2 Likes

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by heritage2009(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2016
QueenthDee:
In fact don't deflower at all grin

Plant a garden of many flowers instead grin Don't ask me how or why grin
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by wendy241(f): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[size=16pt] Shout out to those ladies who left their boyfriends because the new guy promised to marry you in 2016, you have 11 Saturdays left cheesy cheesy [/size]
dem go hear am grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by uckennety(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Vanessa88:
The bottom line is that is that never break a girls heart

Ladies are free to shatter a guys heart
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tsmat(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2016
ouzo1:
Ok....if u insist
do you have to remind them
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by 1miccza: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2016
Oga and prof Tosynelistmuch,infact since wey i know you na the first time wey you don talk true be dis
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by SunnDash(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2016
Shout out to those ladies who left their boyfriends because the new guy promised to marry you in 2016, you have 11 Saturdays left
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
1miccza:
Oga and prof Tosynelistmuch,infact since wey i know you na the first time wey you don talk true be dis
Hahahaha.. You mean say you feel me this time? cheesy
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by 1miccza: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha.. You mean say you feel me this time? cheesy

As in eh i feel this one die!!!Imagine say na Cele girl you go first open come run na different colour of candle and water dem go use spoil your life oo
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
1miccza:

As in eh i feel this one die!!!Imagine say na Cele girl you go first open come run na different colour of candle and water dem go use spoil your life oo
Make you just dey careful ooo baba
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by 1miccza: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Make you just dey careful ooo baba

I dey crase to even think go there??
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
vickvan:
Let's say the girl's parents are die hard weight lifters. Na die the guy dey. With Tosyne2much, FP is possible.
Na you predict the FP if not I sure say e no go enter cheesy
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nickymezor(f): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmmm , Tosin himself doing wat he knows best... #3 is hilarious o... Anyway kool write-up
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[size=16pt] Shout out to those ladies who left their boyfriends because the new guy promised to marry you in 2016, you have 11 Saturdays left cheesy cheesy [/size]
I gave this it's 419th like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Caleycash(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
it's not how far, it's how well, leaving someone your with and getting married to someone who promised marriage doesn't depict a peaceful marriage or one that will last, girls get sense ooo
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by WILLYBABS(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

OK, I've edited my post. Make use of that brain of yours while you're trying to quote somebody next time too undecided

Lol, I've edited my post Bruh cool
The lesson learnt: Take to correction, it helps build u...the first comment no fit ever gather the kain likes when the edited one carry now, 400+. Gbayiiii!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Lolz. Dat number 3 no be here o grin
Na God save me oooo cheesy
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Lsofdk(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na God save me oooo cheesy
nice one baba
that number 8 take style funnygrin
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Jerryojozy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have always been around sir.. I just decided not to post cheesy
OK , we have really missed 10 ways, of etc
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by KPhantom(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
DeeTus:
OP, Nairaland will offer you anything. Take your talent to elsewhere. But all these are totally inconsequential. grin If you're busy, you wouldn't be thinking a lot about women.
check ur pm sir.
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

nice one baba

that number 8 take style funnygrin
I hope say u no dey guilty sha? cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 30, 2016
KPhantom:
check ur pm sir.
Ok.
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by udede(m): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2016
add this . your friend's sister

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by santos123(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2016
u forget about ladies who are orphan

2 Likes

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Lsofdk(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
I hope say u no dey guilty sha? cheesy cheesy
grin baba when girl never finish
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm , Tosin himself doing wat he knows best... #3 is hilarious o... Anyway kool write-up
Nicky ooooo, you no even ask of me. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.