Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (82615 Views)

"I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by damola311: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
I know in few hours, naijaloaded will steal this article

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
hmmmm add broke ass, dumb and jobeless ladies.....
This ones will turn your life upside down...
Bros you dey vex oooo. Shuuuuuu cheesy
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by cyber5(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Tosyne2much I had to quickly lock my window and switched on my home theatre so that the curses she laid will not lose direction and come straight into my own room

Buh no be ur name she mention na cheesy cheesy smiley) smiley)

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
cyber5:
Tosyne2much
I had to quickly lock my
window and switched on my
home theatre so that the
curses she laid will not lose
direction and come straight
into my own room

Buh no be ur name she mention na cheesy cheesy smiley) smiley)
It doesn't matter bro.. cheesy cheesy I was only being defensive
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by adaksbullet: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
QueenthDee:
I quoted you before you edited..

Use your brain while trying to defend your deflected ego wink cool

Don't wanna derail, keep your mention to yourself..

Bye cool
are u whant too used mine bus too watch? His better u tek carefully off yasef sad sad angry angry
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by musa7m(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
padi94:
Hmmm what of Army man Pikin shocked
just say your prayer
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by peaceMma(f): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
who wan come deflower dem as e b say dem carry all dx character way u mention so ?
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by vickylincon(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
QueenthDee:
Cucumbers won't enter if they aren't deflowered alreadyundecided

Use your brain while trying to make a joke undecided
how you take know say e no go enter... Na joke abeg
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Dcaliphate(m): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
CollinsColz:

very boring and stewpid joke
Let them be, its nice of your damn business. I fvcking loathe bullies
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by treasure1997(f): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
[/i]
Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/10/guys10-categories-of-ladies-you-should.html

Email:Tosyne2much@yahoo.com

in summary don't deflower any lady
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by kinibigdeal(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
7. Ladies with six pack
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
treasure1997:
in summary don't deflower any lady
Hahahaha haha.. E no reach that level nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by cyber5(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
It doesn't matter bro.. cheesy cheesy I was only being defensive

Oh i forgot; Curses now uses wireless technology for better delivery results. cheesy
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by lereinter(m): 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[size=16pt] Shout out to those ladies who left their boyfriends because the new guy promised to marry you in 2016, you have 11 Saturdays left cheesy cheesy [/size]

chop my knuckle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by sexyellency(m): 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
QueenthDee:
In fact don't deflower at all grin
So make virgin con full ground abi? mtcheeww....
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Padipadi(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
QueenthDee:
No. We must deflower, dis virgi n sef. It's our duty.
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Familyfirst: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
[/i]
Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/10/guys10-categories-of-ladies-you-should.html

Email:Tosyne2much@yahoo.com

I advise you to read also HOW TO IDENTIFY DANGEROUS LADIES AROUND YOU: http://bisiadewale.com/2016/06/identify-dangerous-ladies-around-must-read-guys/
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Jerryojozy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
It been a while but he's back . so on point
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by jay99(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
lol
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by skywalker001(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
WEcheesycheesy are everywhere. Hahahahahaha.cheesycheesy
i need flower, pls can i hav yours ?
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by joewhale: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
on point
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Xmen149(m): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
If she the only girl in family with 5crazy brothers(cultists and so on) and she go tell them you break d key of her water drum say u no wnt water again...bros,.na real market you buy (talking 4rm street experience)

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by luckybaddest(m): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
beycity:
If no be life Wey don spoil sef, you should not touch a lady you have no intention of marrying.
if no be life wey don spoil self,dem should not ask for money from the guy you don't have intention of marrying

2 Likes

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by frankkydee(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
WEcheesycheesy are everywhere. Hahahahahaha.cheesycheesy

U can't say that,it's either i am here nothing else. speak for urself and that's even when u re a virgin
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by AreaFada2: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
QueenthDee:

Where you wan see one deflower sef?

In this cucumber age? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
adaksbullet:
are u whant too used mine bus too watch? His better u tek carefully off yasef sad sad >sad >sad
Type in English pls smiley wink
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by calabardick(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wed wife but lately, there’s nothing as such any-longer because it has already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination scores, house rent, or for transport fares.

That which was supposed to be a tight corridor miraculously turn to a warehouse with factory fitted swimming pool, fvck satan

I hate pvsy, but yet I can't do without it, damn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
gringringrin I no wan talk but talk dey hungry me to talk. what should i do
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by uncleade(m): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
padi94:
Hmmm what of Army man Pikin shocked
man, u are very right, that's should have top the list.by the way, it seems you've experienced it before.
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by calabardick(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sometimes when you look back at girls you spent money on rather than sending it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.