Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (83021 Views)

"I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by misscall247: 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
It doesn't matter bro.. cheesy cheesy I was only being defensive
Nigerians and poor mentality who told u DAT d reason y u go to schl is to get a job after graduation.

I feel like giving u 12strokes of cane.

And dos who don't get job after graduation is curse......#i tink u nid some drugs.
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nemesis99(m): 12:27am On Oct 29, 2016
If you wanna f*** and you dont want wrath upon your block head, Motels are around.

But if your block head is too stiff and it tells you to disvirgin any girl at all and you promise marriage without fulfilment, omo i pity your coming generation.

But wait o! What of girls who use guys too? Oya @op list the categories of guys who babes shouldn't dare use...

Lemme start by adding this

1) Dont use a potential influential man....

You are free to continue from here

3 Likes

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Dandeedadrunk(m): 12:43am On Oct 29, 2016
QueenthDee:
Cucumbers won't enter if they aren't deflowered alreadyundecided

Use your brain while trying to make a joke undecided

Cucumber can enter, if Vaseline is applied grin
Use your brain when quoting undecided undecided
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 29, 2016
Dandeedadrunk:

Cucumber can enter, if Vaseline is applied grin
Use your brain when quoting undecided undecided
your moniker says it all undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by vicstar(m): 12:52am On Oct 29, 2016
..then there's no one left na undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by dapsonlou(m): 12:54am On Oct 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[size=16pt] Shout out to those ladies who left their boyfriends because the new guy promised to marry you in 2016, you have 11 Saturdays left cheesy cheesy [/size]

Well it's 1am 10 left now.

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 29, 2016
What about a SPIRITUAL LADY who happens to be a virgin that derives joy in eating my money......

So u want her to go scot free......?

5 Likes

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Raina80(f): 1:08am On Oct 29, 2016
And the list of men you should avoid? That will be handy too
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tomdon(m): 1:31am On Oct 29, 2016
beycity:
If no be life Wey don spoil sef, you should not touch a lady you have no intention of marrying.

Why should a lady who knows the guy has not paid her bride price open leg yakata make them put prick.
Guys will always want to fukk due to testosterone but God made female as a check and balance, the onus is on the ladies to stay expensive and classy till the ring is on the finger.
But no, they won't wait, they enjoy the blame game, men are wicked bla bla bla. Lol
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 29, 2016
OP, Nairaland will offer you anything. Take your talent to elsewhere. But all these are totally inconsequential. grin If you're busy, you wouldn't be thinking a lot about women.
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by obontami: 1:52am On Oct 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
[/i]
Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/10/guys10-categories-of-ladies-you-should.html

Email:Tosyne2much@yahoo.com

dude ur list is wacky

Toto na for fccck for so forget nothing dey happen
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by obontami: 1:56am On Oct 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
cool
dude u Don take over from my ex first Lady, ladyf as d FTC of naira land grin

enjoy your reign sha grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by rosalieene(f): 2:09am On Oct 29, 2016
*catwalks into thread* *sips tea while reading comments cheesy
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Dandeedadrunk(m): 2:23am On Oct 29, 2016
QueenthDee:
your moniker says it all undecided

Brain upgrading needed tongue
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by emynike2001(m): 3:37am On Oct 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[size=16pt] Shout out to those ladies who left their boyfriends because the new guy promised to marry you in 2016, you have 11 Saturdays left cheesy cheesy [/size]
nice one bro, I hope they will not end up marrying cucumbers.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by ikotun1987(m): 3:38am On Oct 29, 2016
No go area
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by mengho(m): 3:59am On Oct 29, 2016
You should never disvirgin anybody in d first place unless you are tied by marriage & she is willing.
a mean how hard is it for you people to keep ur di*K from passing through a hole dat was not meant for it
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by macsilver(m): 4:43am On Oct 29, 2016
Nice one OP but I would disagree with number 2. Once you do it with those kinda girls, you have trampled on their pride. Yes they may be saucy to people o. Once you come around they would turn around
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Laveda:
Okay. *Rolls eyes*
understandable... since you lost the membrane in a very traumatic manner... sorry...
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 29, 2016
mengho:
You should never disvirgin anybody in d first place unless you are tied by marriage & she is willing.
a mean how hard is it for you people to keep ur di*K from passing through a hole dat was not meant for it
an erect dic.k has no conscience. odikwa extremely hard

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 29, 2016
QueenthDee:
Cucumbers won't enter if they aren't deflowered alreadyundecided

Use your brain while trying to make a joke undecided
sorry joor he didn't know that you experienced people in that department are here
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 29, 2016
rosalieene:
*catwalks into thread* *sips tea while reading comments cheesy
understood... the multiple commissioning of your expressway permits no comment
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by ensign(m): 5:32am On Oct 29, 2016
Since you didn't mention politician's daughters, let me now go and disflower Fayo'n'se, Bu'm'hari and Wi'm'ke's daughters. I strongly believe they wont do me anything. Oya Nairalanders wish me happy disflowering.
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Runsome(m): 5:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Vrey good advice for does who we hear this because we men we should be extraordinary careful in time relationship. Well I don't have much to say thanks Mr writer

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
WEcheesycheesy are everywhere. Hahahahahaha.cheesycheesy

It's not funny. Stop these lies. Flowers are more scarced than crude oil.
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 6:19am On Oct 29, 2016
chigoizie7:
But op, I have forked like 4 girls I don't know the name of their village, talk more of knowing who their parent are.
Nemesis go still catch you one day
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 6:27am On Oct 29, 2016
Jerryojozy:
It been a while but he's back . so on point
I have always been around sir.. I just decided not to post cheesy
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 6:30am On Oct 29, 2016
mem88:
gringringrin
I no wan talk but talk dey hungry me to talk. what should i do
Oyah talk now.. I'm listening cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tete7000(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2016
And is there a category of ladies you deflower when you haven't married them? Dumb post.

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2016
misscall247:
Nigerians and poor mentality who told u DAT d reason y u go to schl is to get a job after graduation.

I feel like giving u 12strokes of cane.

And dos who don't get job after graduation is curse......#i tink u nid some drugs.
Bro, you don't have take everything personal. I believe you should have a little sense of humour and see the hilarity in this write-up
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by gebest: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2016
CollinsColz:
very dry joke
very very dry
Re: Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them by sokotoburundi(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2016
I can only quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.