Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Flying In My Dreams - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flying In My Dreams (34902 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these
the title of this thread is funny sha. Bt op just pray sincerely for deliverance. You don't have to meet a pastor to do that.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by gmoni2(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
please don't listen to the rubbish people are saying, I can interpret dreams, you flying is an indication that you will be a great person in life, you be a progressive person in life, you can write it down.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Sibrah: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
fuke:
My brother listen to otemanuduno:
You are destined to be great.
Not conquerable by enemy.
I am 60+ and still defy gravity in my dream
I am not Dangote but I am well respected in the community.
Are you sure the dreaming isn't the reason you aren't the Dangote of today or greater.
How great are you now? Please I will also like to hear about it or pls tell me what gave you this Idea of greatness being associated to such dreams . . .

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by yappie11187: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
I hope you dont see yourself among some people or a gathering, either feasting, discussing or doing this together....you need to go and see a man of God to interprete this dreams to you....as for me I would say you might be possesed with familiar witch craft...sign of familiar spirit is prophesies or forseen something ....it might be a counterfeits of the gift of God ....God and see a man of God ...I see deliverance case

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
ashala:

Hmmmmm

Wanna ask a question?, feel free.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by yappie11187: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
I hope you dont see yourself among some people or a gathering, either feasting, discussing or doing things together....you need to go and see a man of God to interprete this dreams to you....as for me I would say you might be possesed with familiar witch craft...sign of familiar spirit is prophesies or forseen something ....it might be a counterfeits of the gift of God ....Go and see a man of God ...I see deliverance case
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Fitz22(f): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these

You need God more than any other thing...Look for a living church because you need serious prayer...Have faith in God and He will see you through..
Re: Flying In My Dreams by xhamel89: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:

Hello Brother, you have same grace like me. This was happening to me when i was still very young. I grew and nurtured the gift. Now i see things even before they happen. You are a being created with some spiritual grace that is not so common. You belong to the Nazarene family like Samson, Samuel and Jesus. Avoid the following, it will come your way, alcohol and women. You will be having such dreams because God created our type one in a million. Forces of darkness recognize you any where you go and they fight you till death, you cant run from it. Fact#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Emeonyerichard(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Op urs is beta, in my dreams i practically no hw to initiate my flying mood. I evn no hw to strt gradually and i also no on hw to increase my speed.. Is lot of cartoon and heroic films.. Once i strted mking my books my tv it stopped
Re: Flying In My Dreams by bukitt: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sibrah:
Are you sure the dreaming isn't the reason you aren't the Dangote of today or greater.
How great are you now? Please I will also like to hear about it or pls tell me what gave you this Idea of greatness being associated to such dreams . . .

I thought u were mr know know?? Now who's to grow up? U get luck say u no dey near me na back hand slap u for collect sharp sharp. Akpa!

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007 the simple answer is you are a medium used by spiritual forces but if you dont serve the Most High YHWH which i doubt you are simply Satan's agent, this is why you are troubled after the dream with headaches,most High doesn't add sorrows or headaches to His gifts, what you experience is called astral projections or out of body experience,my people experienced such but it was for a divine purpose and messages

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
its not malaria,its obe
Jennykele:
When last did you treat malaria?
alari
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Sibrah: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are a blessed creature. That's a pointer to one greatness you are meant for. And until you discover that thing, you will keep seeing that dream. You ARE GREAT. YOU CAN EVEN BE A god OVER SOME IGNORANT PEOPLE IF YOU SO WISH. CONGRATS!
Please expatiate further. I would like to know more.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
you are simply a servant,medium, agent of .....you know the answer lol
repogirl:
Some people are more keyed in to the spiritual realm. They are called psychics and mediums. That's probably what you are. It's not a bad thing, because you have been gifted with a sort of spirit of prophecy. If you were more spiritual, you would understand it and know how to harness it.

It could also be a form of possession but one can only determine that if one had more information about your dreams.

Scientists will say your brain is overactive but cannot explain how you dream an event and it comes to pass very soon. They will call it coincidence just to satisfy themselves.

I once had a dream that I was closing the door to my house and the key broke. I woke up and went to lock my gate in real life and the key to the padlock broke....now how can one explain that? Coincidence? Lol!

I have had a few bad dreams and premonitions that have come to pass even when I pray against it, I guess they were just meant to be. Others don't come to pass though and I guess they were diverted because of prayers.

OP, you are afraid because you don't have the faith needed to counter these bad premonitions. I can only advise you to know more about God.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
A raven is an unclean bird, so you are right he has an unclean Spirit, how you take no sef hmmm
Vivly:
Truss me on this.
You are a three eyed raven. Until you open your third eye, you'llbe scared of flying. Kill the fear to wake the bird.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by missKiffy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
How do people dream ??

I don't dream when i sleep, i just lay on my bed like a corpse till i wake
Choi
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Demons use whoever they wanna use especially if you are their servant, Satan says he will be like the most High so he imitates what YHWH does with his servants to his servants also, read this to understand the parrallel Numbers 12:6
Mysticluv:

I don't get u pls
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Sibrah: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
ozoneamani02:
You are very right and in addition to that you will surely travel out of the country pretty soon cos I am talking from experience. Possibly a country where they speak a language different from English. Thanks and God bless you.
How did you come to this conclusion? Please i like to know about it.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Less I forget if you having headaches bro us not malaria or whatever your pineal gland is awaken... You can Google about it and make use of that gift well like am making use of mine to better my life and that of others... You know one thing about religion, they will come up with all kinds of stories to instill fear in you... Don't fall for it like I did then.... Pay attention to yourself your actual self is really gonna tell you something... Be aware of your inner voice and ur inner world... You are not actual leaving your body those things u do see are in your mind... The entire universe is within you......

Nurture your gift and enjoy this beautiful life.... @demigod I don't understand the pm you sent but am sorry I ain't opening that to reply you... Stick tight to what you feel is truth I have no time to teach or lecture to one who won't 1st pay attention to get the message been passed
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Same force trying to harm you is the same force making you fly, the force is just playing with you
holamiday:
Exactly. That's what i explained to the OP. When something chases me in the dream, i do unimaginable things to escape. It's perfect normal. It's a sign of a creative and bold mind. Religious fanatics are seizing this opportunity to post gibberish.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by geosegun(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:

@babz007: Nothing to worry about. You should be glad and derived motivation from this experience. I used to have dreams like this in my younger days. I am a believer of God and I kept it to myself. Let me tell that it is a sign that you will be very successful in your chosen career and you will go places- and I mean travel to places. This is a personal experience. It's a gift from your maker showing you a bit of your future. I used to be afraid when I had such dreams in the past but learnt to take charge and control my mind while still in a dream.
You need to learn how to have faith in God and control your mind. The sky will be the limit. This is my personal experience.

Don't let people mislead you. It's a gift and God is showing your future. The fact that you are concerned about this shows you have a good heart. Such is what God is looking for. You will be successful. Take charge now.

All the best in your endeavour. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
you dont have to be iniated into darkness some people were born into darkness, their names writtten on earth, chosen before they were born, the good book says the works were finished before the world began, so the works of evil and good were predestined before even born
kekeolu:
Hi you've been uncousciously initiated into darkness. Seek deliverance in a true deliverance mimistry and you shall be free in Jesus name. Don't be tempted into satanism. The details His No free gift.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by xreal: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Some people are created and endowed with some exceptional powers.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by phanshark(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
It's a two way thing.if you see ur self flying on a negative sight, that's not a good sign. But if you see ur self flying on a positive sight, it means you have a glorious future and pathfinder and also a leader. I use to dream similar dreams.first I see my self being chased,then latter I was the one chasing them, then later stated seeing my self flying. Boy life is pleasurable wen you see ur self flying in ur dreams with joy in ur Hart. Greatness in AHEAD›››››››

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
abeg forget english where do you think REM sleep comes from, its an electric universe quite right but spiritual beings are made out of "Fire" also
oglalasioux:
You are far from having a spiritual problem. You simply have a high receptive brain. The universe is interwoven with electromagnetic waves and existence is simply our brains, which uses electromagnetic waves, interacting with the universe.

Some people have this strong brains and we call them prophets or native doctors. Your dreams are merely showing you have a strong brain

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Sibrah: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Collins0609:

Coming from d Afonja republic.its d same with Afonja's movies.
Afonja and superstitions are like 5 and 6
acceptance of Christ doesn't av to be at the point of public execution . . .
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Sibrah: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
onatisi:

There is nothing wrong with you. You are blessed with special talent and powers. Spirituality has blinded many ppl reasons and they tend to see everything as devilish,what you should do is to try to understand your powers and master it.
care to expatiate on this?
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
I belive what you are saying I experience such to,I dont see the face because its suppose to be a secret thing, Job 4:12-17 explains it
babz007:
i have tried my best in recalling past events in my life but the people i do see in this dreams are faceless, the last dream i hard was floating in the air in a sitting position with my legs crossed i was really really conscious in that dream i was moving about about 12feet above the ground then suddenly someone started pulling my legs to drag me to the ground i tried to see the person but it was faceless but i knw its a young man abt 28years, so many to recall infact its mind burgling
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Sibrah: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
bukitt:

I thought u were mr know know?? Now who's to grow up? U get luck say u no dey near me na back hand slap u for collect sharp sharp. Akpa!
stop commenting like a gutter-child. The topic is serious enough.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by BetterChurch: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
you must be mad i said this thing is giving me big headache you talking nonsense

This must be seriously disturbing especially when one doesn't have a spiritual guide.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
A witch or a wizard is someone who observes the time voluntarily or involuntarily,it all depends on who your Master is but in this case a wizard or a witch would be satans servant
Bollinger:

Superstition no go kill una. That is probably my best dream because i fly on occassion in my dreams too. I know for a fact i am not a wizard or witch. There is no interpretation for dreams. You people still believe in the occult in 2016 and you all wonder what is holding you back as a people and as a country. smh
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Rajosh(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
You're a Homo superior . you're one of them. ' The Tomorrow People'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Demands Unpaid Tithes As A Condition For Marriage / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.