Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You (16406 Views)

Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards / Nairaland Profile Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by texazzpete(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2009
Hey! Somebody do me!!
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 31, 2009
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by jamace(m): 1:28am On Oct 31, 2009
Good job Poster. What sayeth thou about mine? cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by NSNA: 1:34am On Oct 31, 2009
really good job poster, you most have put a lot of work and time to this
i enjoy reading your post
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by blackspade(m): 2:49am On Oct 31, 2009
@ canuck

Wow, this thread is sheer brilliance! You have described me down to a tee! cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Gabry(f): 2:56am On Oct 31, 2009
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You
« #50 on: Today at 01:24:57 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
===

Username: Gabry

Profile Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=204848

Pix Summary: *Collage Treated as Non-Portrait* Pix of Gabry with sixteen different emotions reflected in varied facial expressions. The top caption says “Look at your own risk” with an unintelligible use of capital and small letters.

What your pix says to me: A fast learner and highly adaptable, you have what it takes to thrive in otherwise challenges environments. You are a bundle of complex emotions – you just let them run wild and free! People around you wonder, ‘Which Gabry am I dealing with this time?’ You value being dependable but your sentiments may get in the way. There are parts of your personality you stumble on that surprises you too. You go to great lengths to add extravagant colour and flamboyant flair to what you love to do. You are a people person and want to be liked - You and will endeavour to clarify reservations about your person at the slightest opportunity.

===

OMG!!! U are amazing!!! I dont think I can do that. U have a rare talent and what you have just described about me is very VERY TRUEEE!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Now where did you leanr this from? I want to learn ooo. . sad
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by agabaI23(m): 3:13am On Oct 31, 2009
You try oo.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 31, 2009
Texaspete i think he did yours.Previous pages.Too bad i've deleted my fav avatar"The One Winged Angel"anyone wanna guess?
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Sammy107d(m): 5:48am On Oct 31, 2009
Y'all wouldn't agree as much if he gave you negative 'truths'. It's like a horoscope: I see it all as a brilliant art of toying with your egos. If Gabry's assessment was switched with say 'accopen's, the pair, most likely, would have marveled at his 'psychic abilities', and concurred still. . .
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Gabry(f): 5:51am On Oct 31, 2009
Sammy107_d:

Y'all wouldn't agree as much if he gave you negative 'truths'. It's like a horoscope: I see it all as a brilliant art of toying with your egos. If Gabry's assessment was switched with say 'accopen's, the pair, most likely, would have marvel at his 'psychic abilities', and concurred still. . .

I believe mine has a negative side to it by saying that I have different personalities and its hard to predict what will come out of me. Isnt that negative enough? So I dont think theres anything to be proud about ooo sad
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Sammy107d(m): 5:52am On Oct 31, 2009
Gabry:

I believe mine has a negative side to it by saying that[b] I have different personalities and its hard to predict what will come out of me[/b]. Isnt that negative enough? So I dont think theres anything to be proud about ooo sad

I believe being unpredictable is a splendid compliment.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by OAM4J: 6:32am On Oct 31, 2009
Interesting, Ok Canuck, when next you come online try mine.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by kaypinchi(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2009
Gr8 job! Highly commendable.
I would like to read what you;ll say about yourself.

Try my profile pix. Let's see if,
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by MrCrackles(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2009
canuck:

Username: MrCrackles
Profile Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=209214
Pix Summary: An extra-ordinarily large image of a teenage-looking black female with a head full of hair, and an almost spotless skin. She’s got large, captivating eyes, and has a mouth slightly open, as though she’s trying to say something.
What your pix says to me: You are impetuous, energetic, extremely ardent and highly spirited. While you never miss an opportunity to straighten people out (you just hate "spots" and "wrinkles"wink, you may be missing a few wrinkles in yourself. You definitely have a keen eye for minute details, and may be haunted by Analysis Paralysis. You pride yourself in knowing a great deal about what needs to be known. You are never wanting about what to say. Finally, if all you have was taken away from you, but you’re left with your wit and communication skills, you will not be destitute - You will build up right back up again . . in record time!
Uhmmm not spot on on the psyche analysis but good attempt though. . . .
The idea of the thread and your creativity is cracking though. . .
Keep at it! wink
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by texazzpete(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2009
oyb:

^^^^^

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-344383.32.html#msg4827292

@Canuck
You described me down to a T. How the hell do you do it?
I'm in awe, man grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by CuteAngel(f): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2009
This is really amazing and captivating, but still unbelievable untill you tell me mine.
@Canuck
would love to know wat my pic says of me.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2009
Texaspete i think he did yours.Previous pages.Too bad i've deleted my fav avatar"The One Winged Angel"anyone wanna guess?
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by semid4lyfe(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2009
Interesting thread! Read only the first page and the last but I'm curious to know about Seun if his hasn't been done already.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by flyuche(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2009
interesting!
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by dapsycool(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2009
You must be Pastor Chris grin grin grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Caspery: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2009
@ Canuck,
would you please access mine tongue smiley
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by aieromon(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2009
I smell jazz in this thread.
**Runs out**
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by dapsycool(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2009
Caspery:

@ Canuck,
would you please access mine tongue smiley

Where did u get that pics, that looks like my ex grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by 1forall: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2009
Ok canuck, so what do you reckon 'bout mine?
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by AccoPen(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2009
Canuck, that was brilliant!
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Caspery: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2009
dapsycool:

Where did u get that pics, that looks like  my ex  grin

Hey dude, you also look familiar. Do i know you somewhere kiss
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by dapsycool(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2009
Caspery:

Hey dude, you also look familiar. Do i know you somewhere kiss

Really? let me think, hmmmmm, lets get behind closed doors. cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2009
^^^^ what if caspery is really a man ? grin grin grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by dapsycool(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^ what if caspery is really a man ? grin grin grin

Never mind, I can deal with that cool cool grin it will be a case of hunter vs hunter grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2009
lol----
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by r231(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2009
nice thread
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2009
aieromon:

I smell jazz in this thread.
**Runs out**

Heeheheheeeee. . . The funniest response to this thread yet! Don't slip and fall as you race out o. Jazz ko, otumokpo ni! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do You Say Happy New Year In Your Language? / Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.