Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] (9085 Views)

Does God Exist? A Debate / Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides / Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by hahn(m): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
promise10:

this is what happens to kids who wants God to be tested with specimens and chemicals as a proof of his existence.

even Hahn said one time that he would believe in God, if God will come down and come to his house, knock at the door and tell him "I am god! ".

you see how ridiculous it sounds?

As ridiculous as saying that god came down to earth to die to please himself? I don't think so undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by promise10: 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
DeepSight:

The very painful truth which you will find very very hard to digest is that we are indeed just very large rats more evolved than the common house mouse. Have you ever looked closely at your palms? Go and look at the feet of a mouse. Have you ever wondered why most tests on new medicines are conducted with mice first? It is because their entire organic make up and metabolism is very similar to ours!

Wake up to the painful reality: you are a rat.
bro, why must you insult yourself on public forums like this??

So similarity between human feet and mouse feet shows evolution?

this is the worst abusing statement I have ever heard against humanity.

bros, save this stupidity please!
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by promise10: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
hahn:

As ridiculous as saying that god came down to earth to die to please himself? I don't think so undecided
I am with you if you are talking about that sky Daddy.
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by promise10: 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
DeepSight:

I am not happy if you attempt to trivialize my point:

We are rats, and it is high time we understand and accept this ratism, the truth that we are rats. A generally hairless rat, which strangely has hair only on its head and sometimes its chest and then in its despicable se.xual area.

What a nasty rat.
guys, you see how wicked atheism is? you see what it has done this young boy?
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
promise10:

you know why? atheism is the most confused set of people. atheism is based on personal understanding and convictions. some of them have many ridiculous beliefs.

True .
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by promise10: 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
DeepSight:

There is nothing funny about it: subscribe to ratism today and preach it.

Ratism is real, brother rat, since you know it, let's educate more rats on it: and take over the world!
here he goes.....

I wonder how preaching ratism would bring hope to the already torn world. Jesus gives hope. what does ratism do and bring to people?
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by DeepSight(m): 12:48am On Nov 12, 2016
promise10:

this is what happens to kids who wants God to be tested with specimens and chemicals as a proof of his existence.

even Hahn said one time that he would believe in God, if God will come down and come to his house, knock at the door and tell him "I am god! ".

you see how ridiculous it sounds?

You have no sense of humour and you have not read the thread properly. I am not an atheist by the way.

Neither do I believe in evolution absent guidance of a higher mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by 4kings: 1:46am On Nov 12, 2016
promise10:

is this not deceit?

I know that it may be discovered. but what do you think in a case where the something is contradicting our currently discovered physical laws like what happenned before big bang. because for it to be discovered in the future, it will be discovered with the basis of the laws we have now.

now, how do you think that for example what happened before big bang will be Discovered by a basic contradicting scientific law?
First of all, there are alternatives to the Big bang theory like the 'Quasi-Steady State theory', 'Conformal Cyclic Cosmology theory', Simulation and many others.

We dont know for sure if the laws behind the origin of the universe is incompatible with what we know now.
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 12, 2016
promise10:

it depends what my fellow atheists believe as God.

a sky Daddy? definitely Not! simply put, an intelligent Designer? it makes more sense to say it came from an intelligent designer.

but, it is so ridiculous to say it came by chance like my bros @lennycool who claimed that snowflakes are codes. but anyway, for me, i don't want to believe in any form of God. I will go by believing it came by chance.

In @lennycool voice, DNA, brain is not even intelligently designed, because it is not perfect. snowflakes is more like designed than DNA. go google and educate yourself!

in @hcpaul, sanity proves that imperfection disproves intelligent designing. the fact that facebook is a product of intelligent designing, it must be perfect in all round. (whisper) is facebook still hackable? never mind, kudos to sanity!
Lol grin
I wanted to not comment but you pushed my hand
As a religious theist like kingebukasblog winner01 and promise10 I believe that everything we see on earth was created by Yahweh, following the bibles description. That is he made man from dust and breathed air into him, he made woman from the rib of man(though its strange we can't find a rib missing in males) and even though he created humans and animals we still find flaws that would only be present if these creatures evolved but I believe he created them because of my historical and scientifically flawed religious book, I believe he created the earth in five days and created the universe that is quintillions of times larger than the earth, filled with planets and Suns and black holes in just one day.
I believe that complex life must be created by intelligence even though my God who is intelligent and complex came from nothing. I believe my God(Yahweh) is the only real one by faith alone as I have no evidence of his existence. All other religions are wrong and their followers will all go to hell. Especially the atheist that keep asking for proof that i can't give them, except of course, its videos of miraculous healings on YouTube. Though there are never any limb regeneration on them. Why can't they just believe.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by hahn(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2016
promise10:

I am with you if you are talking about that sky Daddy.

Yes, that one. Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, Eledumare etc aka sky daddies are bunch of useless incompetent fvcks cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? / Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills / Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.