Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] (9080 Views)

Does God Exist? A Debate / Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides / Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by DeepSight(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
4kings:
No wonder the Lord says; "My people perish because of lack of Knowledge"

How does this obviate the fact that you are only a very large rat? Do rats not do all these things you do every day - eat, sleep, wake up, digest food, pass faeces and urine, have s.ex, have children and die? Do they not also have two ears, two eyes, a mouth, tongue, throat, heart liver, lungs, stomach, intestines as you do? Skin and fur?

How does your statement above change you from only being a very large rat?

For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

Do you know the thoughts of rats?

O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart. (proverbs 8:5)

Wake up: you are living in a simulation as a very large rat: that is all there is to this your existence: when you die hopefully you will come out of the simulation to some silly classroom where the simulation was being done as an experiment.

Lab rat.
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by johnydon22(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You need to stop the rate at which you drink burukutu. grin
My 2 kobo actually wink
Hahahahaha i no deh drink brukutu oo na Buhari and recession reset my brain..

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by 4kings: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
DeepSight:

How does this obviate the fact that you are only a very large rat? Do rats not do all these things you do every day - eat, sleep, wake up, digest food, pass faeces and urine, have s.ex, have children and die? Do they not also have two ears, two eyes, a mouth, tongue, throat, heart liver, lungs, stomach, intestines as you do? Skin and fur?
Higher mammal would be preferable.
And those similarities you mentioned only buttresses God's power and wisdom.

How does your statement above change you from only being a very large rat?
Again, Higher mammal would be preferable.

Do you know the thoughts of rats?
lmao grin

What matters here, is that their thoughts are limited to their own social system and survival.

Wake up: you are living in a simulation as a very large rat: that is all there is to this your existence: when you die hopefully you will come out of the simulation to some silly classroom where the simulation was being done as an experiment.
And you know this how?
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by Rilwayne001: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahahahaha i no deh drink brukutu oo na Buhari and recession reset my brain..
grin No be only you bro.
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by DeepSight(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
4kings:

Higher mammal would be preferable.
And those similarities you mentioned only buttresses God's power and wisdom.

How does it?

Why create a higher creature with disgusting habits and smelly necessary daily digestive procedures which ensure it must defecate stinking elements which it itself finds repulsive?

Does that not show God to be repulsively low?

Again, Higher mammal would be preferable.

I don't see what is "higher" about an animal such as the human which engages in the sorts of repulsive things that we do.

lmao grin

What matters here, is that their thoughts are limited to their own social system and survival.

This is NOT true: they interfere in the lives of creatures of different social systems with alarming and disastrous results. This remains true of the small house rats as well as the bigger rats (humans).

And you know this how?

Go to bed and wake up. Take a mirror and look into your eyes. Look very hard and deep. Hold the side of your temples as you do so. Squeeze them. Open your mouth wide afterwards and stare down your throat.

After conducting this experiment ask yourself where you are and what you are and you should understand.

You are a hologram.
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by hahn(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
raphieMontella:

you do not know the curse you are bringing upon yyourself...
My God will strike you dead...
He will drown you like he did to those sinners in noah's days...
Watch and see

Lol. I am waiting cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by hahn(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
johnydon22:

Baba i made a mistake oo... na 10th of November.. today!!! by 6pm

Updates please
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by DeepSight(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
hahn:

Lol. I am waiting cheesy grin

But its inevitable anyway.
God does this to everyone.

To all his creatures.
You cant escape it.
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by hahn(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
DeepSight:

But its inevitable anyway.
God does this to everyone.

To all his creatures.
You cant escape it.

Does what exactly?
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by DeepSight(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
hahn:

Does what exactly?

Strikes you dead and drowns you (in the earth, six feet deep)
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by 4kings: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
DeepSight:

How does it?

Why create a higher creature with disgusting habits and smelly necessary daily digestive procedures which ensure it must defecate stinking elements which it itself finds repulsive?

Does that not show God to be repulsively low?
Nope; the digestive system is necessary, for healthy living.
abi wetin u want again?

This is NOT true: they interfere in the lives of creatures of different social systems with alarming and disastrous results. This remains true of the small house rats as well as the bigger rats (humans).
I mentioned survival.

Go to bed and wake up. Take a mirror and look into your eyes. Look very hard and deep. Hold the side of your temples as you do so. Squeeze them. Open your mouth wide afterwards and stare down your throat.

After conducting this experiment ask yourself where you are and what you are and you should understand.

You are a hologram.
grin grin grin grin grin

I think therefore I am.
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by johnydon22(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
hahn:

Updates please
I'm here now, they are setting up the camera

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by hahn(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
DeepSight:

Strikes you dead and drowns you (in the earth, six feet deep)

Yes. We all die eventually. If that is what you mean

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by DeepSight(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
4kings:

Nope; the digestive system is necessary, for healthy living.
abi wetin u want again?

It is horrid.

I mentioned survival.

Then you were contradicting yourself.

grin grin grin grin grin

I think therefore I am.

Cogito ergo sum does not mean that your existence in this simulation is real. It only means that a you actually exists inside your mind: inside the biochemical program that is your body.

This reality on earth is a simulation. It is a hologram, I tell you.

Small question: Have you ever had an out of body experience?
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by DeepSight(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
johnydon22:

What?

Johnydon, is that how you appear?

Will you go and remove that 1980s Bobby brown abi Ralph Tresvant thing on your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by hahn(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
johnydon22:

Create a thread already
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by johnydon22(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
DeepSight:

What?

Johnydon, is that how you appear?

Will you go and remove that 1980s Bobby brown abi Ralph Tresvant thing on your head.

lmao.. grin

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by DeepSight(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
johnydon22:

lmao.. grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Have fun gents

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by johnydon22(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
hahn:

Create a thread already
naaaah none necessary, besides i wont have time to pilot it
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by DeepSight(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
hahn:

The whole bible is annoying.

In my house I either use the pages to roll weed or use it to tilt my fan. At least it is useful in these instances tongue

Do you know, this is the first time it is occurring to me that the pages of the old bibles are usually light just like Rizzla.

Hian!

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by 4kings: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
DeepSight:

It is horrid.

There is no imperfection in God's creation. (Genesis 1:31)
Or do u have a better suggestion?

Then you were contradicting yourself.

How?

Cogito ergo sum does not mean that your existence in this simulation is real. It only means that a you actually exists inside your mind: inside the biochemical program that is your body.

This reality on earth is a simulation. It is a hologram, I tell you.
Then it is projected from the Kingdom of God.

Small question: Have you ever had an out of body experience?
Nope
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by DeepSight(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
4kings:

Nope

That is the problem.

When you have one, you will graduate to my frequency.

Good day, and I bid you greetings to your fellow rats in dignity.
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by 4kings: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
DeepSight:

That is the problem.

When you have one, you will graduate to my frequency.

How do u get one?
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by DeepSight(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
4kings:

How do u get one?

Your Crown Chakra has to have opened.
Its a scary experience though, but you can get used to it.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by 4kings: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
DeepSight:

Your Crown Chakra has to have opened.
Its a scary experience though, but you can get used to it.
How do u get your Crown Chakra open?
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by hahn(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
DeepSight:

Do you know, this is the first time it is occurring to me that the pages of the old bibles are usually light just like Rizzla.

Hian!

I took a break from smoking for some months now though but then, i wasn't wasting money on rizzla. It was in those time I truly felt connected to the most high wink

I started at the book of revelations(al lot of things were revealed) and stopped at the book of James tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by DeepSight(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
4kings:

How do u get your Crown Chakra open?

You will have to depersonalize and that takes ego deconstruction mostly.
Don't sweat it. Its not something to be wished for as you will see things normal people cannot see and that could be disturbing.

Whenever its time, you will experience it. All humans do, eventually.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by DeepSight(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
hahn:

I took a break from smoking for some months now though but then, i wasn't wasting money on rizzla. It was in those time I truly felt connected to the most high wink

I started at the book of revelations(al lot of things were revealed) and stopped at the book of James tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by 4kings: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
DeepSight:

You will have to depersonalize and that takes ego deconstruction mostly.
Don't sweat it. Its not something to be wished for as you will see things normal people cannot see and that could be disturbing.

Whenever its time, you will experience it. All humans do, eventually.
Can you share experiences you've had to buttress your claim?
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by DeepSight(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
4kings:

Can you share experiences you've had to buttress your claim?

Not here. People will only misunderstand it. The last time I dared speak about it someone said it was psychosis, whereas I know differently. You can send me a private message though and I will revert.
Cheers.
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by 4kings: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
DeepSight:

Not here. People will only misunderstand it. The last time I dared speak about it someone said it was psychosis, whereas I know differently. You can send me a private message though and I will revert.
Cheers.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] by DeepSight(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
4kings:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

For real though

cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? / The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. / Today Mark's The First Sunday Of Advent

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.