Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,558 members, 7,770,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

Why Do Yoruba Mums Discourage Their Sons From Marrying Ibo Women? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Yoruba Mums Discourage Their Sons From Marrying Ibo Women? (11351 Views)

But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... / See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives / IBO Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Yoruba Mums Discourage Their Sons From Marrying Ibo Women? by BlackfireX: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
greatnaija01:
PLEASE GO AHEAD AND MARRY IGBO IF YOU ARE NOT FROM THE EAST...20years Later return to this post and comment

The dog who wont hear the master's whistle will get lost

IGBO's are wonderful and lovely tribe ONLY WHEN THEY MARRY THEMSELVES.... cross marriage can never work for them... because they are all BORN LEADERS.... HAVING THEIR WAY IS INBRED IN THEM... and it doesn't show when they are singles especially in the ladies but it will over time.

I am an offshoot of Yoruba and Igbo ...and I am loving it , basking in 2 powerful tribe in Africa...

I hope you know Davidoo is also a mix Yoruba and Igbo
Re: Why Do Yoruba Mums Discourage Their Sons From Marrying Ibo Women? by BlackfireX: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
yomi007k:
undecided

Will ibo man marry Yoruba woman? ??

I beg park well

My brother is married to an industrious Yoruba woman with lovely kids.

Do you people even come out of your caves
Re: Why Do Yoruba Mums Discourage Their Sons From Marrying Ibo Women? by greatnaija01: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
BlackfireX:

I am an offshoot of Yoruba and Igbo ...and I am loving it , basking in 2 powerful tribe in Africa...

I hope you know Davidoo is also a mix Yoruba and Igbo

Wow, so you could mention Davidoo.... LOL, you are seriously misled, the guy is not a MORAL EXAMPLE... NOTE THAT NOW, DAVIDO IS NOT A MORAL EXAMPLE... if in anything, he is happily misleading many....

So cut the krrap about him being mixed. Quote me ANYWHERE... Igbos are best for themselves...shikena!!
Re: Why Do Yoruba Mums Discourage Their Sons From Marrying Ibo Women? by Weirdgee: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Tribalism is one of the reasons we are not moving forward in this country.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Mums Discourage Their Sons From Marrying Ibo Women? by BlackfireX: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2019
greatnaija01:

Wow, so you could mention Davidoo.... LOL, you are seriously misled, the guy is not a MORAL EXAMPLE... NOTE THAT NOW, DAVIDO IS NOT A MORAL EXAMPLE... if in anything, he is happily misleading many....

So cut the krrap about him being mixed. Quote me ANYWHERE... Igbos are best for themselves...shikena!!

What of the govnor of ondo state
What of teslim folarin of Oyo state??
What of Aladelaja chinoyerem of splash FM??
What of Yemi Alade

I can go on and on. , but I encourage you to go out on Saturdays for weddings.

Say no to myopic hatred.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination / Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? / Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.