Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (638073 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 1:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Jafar1:
Good day nairaland doctors, pls am in urgent need of a solution to partial stroke.. my dad developed stroke 2days ago after attack caused by the rise of his blood pressure,. we took him to the hospital but the only thing they succeeded in doing was stabilising his blood pressure,. since then his left part of the body starting from head to toe has been rendered unfunctional, he cnt even move his left hand and leg, turning his head is also a problem... pls am seeking for any advice on what to do,. do u think orthodox medication will be better than herbal in this case? Need advice please. NOTE; this is nt the first time he is getting attacked by HBP but this case seems to be the worst of all his previous encounter.., pls i need help!!

Prior to having this stroke, was he on regular medication to stabilise his blood pressure? Did he routinely take his medication?

Regarding his inactivity on his L side, unfortunately that's part of the effects of a stroke attack .......

Is it possible to fully recover or partially recover his L side activity?

Yes & No

Yes, if he is regularly attended to medically and has a proper encompassing recovery plan in place.

No..... If the above is not fully adhered to.

NB : If he is unable to drink or eat normal food, don't force it down his throat (to avoid aspirations and further complications).........
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jentlguy: 6:35am On Jun 05, 2019
2Ballz:

How old are you?
Are you married?

Am not married.
Am in my mid twenty
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jentlguy: 6:42am On Jun 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Do you masturbate? If yes, how long for?

It's been long I masturbate, can't remember the last time cos hv stopped it.
Before I started having this experience, I can go on for close to an hour without ejaculating and I can still bring myself to ejaculate quick if I want to.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2019
jentlguy:

It's been long I masturbate, can't remember the last time cos hv stopped it.
Before I started having this experience, I can go on for close to an hour without ejaculating and I can still bring myself to ejaculate quick if I want to.

Masturbation is your problem...... Your mind and sexual timer, has been reprogrammed to quick ejaculation sequence ....
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jentlguy: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Masturbation is your problem...... Your mind and sexual timer, has been reprogrammed to quick ejaculation sequence ....

Before this, I stay on for more than 30mins during sexual intercourse. The quick ejaculation started on Monday.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2019
jentlguy:

Before this, I stay on for more than 30mins during sexual intercourse. The quick ejaculation started on Monday.

Quick ejaculation could be caused due to a number of reasons.......

- I rank masturbation induced symptoms, top
- Health challenges
- Bad vibes from your conquest
- Undue pressure
- State of mind

Etc etc........
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Jafar1: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Prior to having this stroke, was he on regular medication to stabilise his blood pressure? Did he routinely take his medication?

Regarding his inactivity on his L side, unfortunately that's part of the effects of a stroke attack .......

Yes & No

Yes, if he is regularly attended to medically and has a proper encompassing recovery plan in place.

NB : If he is unable to drink or eat normal food, don't force it down his throat (to avoid aspirations and further complications).........
he was suppose to be on medication bt unfortunately its been a while since he last took his medication before he broke down. back then the doctor prescribed duretics and some drugs for him bt he didnt bother to buy since it last finished... he is able to eat bt yet still weak.. we are currently trying the medication bt honestly, am yet to
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Jafar1: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Yes & No

yet to see improvement, he always complain of headache on the right side of his head.. and it seems he is also suffering from fever now cos he body is always hot and he is weak. he also vomits
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jentlguy: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Quick ejaculation could be caused due to a number of reasons.......

- I rank masturbation induced symptoms, top
- Health challenges
- Bad vibes from your conquest
- Undue pressure
- State of mind

Etc etc........

Apart from the PE am unable to maintain erection. Getting the dick hard is hardwork.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jafar1:
yet to see improvement, he always complain of headache on the right side of his head.. and it seems he is also suffering from fever now cos he body is always hot and he is weak. he also vomits

Improvement would not happen instantly, he has a had a stroke.....

If my listed steps are routinely observed, improvement would be slow and steady...... Not weeks, but months
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jafar1:

Is he at a hospital or home? Is he under a medical team, for regular medical treatment (assuming he is at home)..........
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
jentlguy:

Apart from the PE am unable to maintain erection. Getting the dick hard is hardwork.

Getting it hard on it's own or when you got game?....
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Jafar1: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Is he at a hospital or home? Is he under a medical team, for regular medical treatment (assuming he is at home)..........
Currently at home on herbal medication
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jafar1:
Currently at home on herbal medication

And you are surprised he is not showing signs of improvement?.......

I hope when he stopped using his prescribed medications before the stroke, he did not replace them with herbal alternatives?......
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Jafar1: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

And you are surprised he is not showing signs of improvement?.......

I hope when he stopped using his prescribed medications before the stroke, he did not replace them with herbal alternatives?......
no, not at all.. he just stopped the medication right after the drug finished, he never invited any alternatives
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jafar1:
no, not at all.. he just stopped the medication right after the drug finished, he never invited any alternatives

He needs to be medically admitted......... I know caring for a stroke patient is financially tasking, but health is wealth......
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Jafar1: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

He needs to be medically admitted......... I know caring for a stroke patient is financially tasking, but health is wealth......
The problem is that there is no good medical center here
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jafar1:
The problem is that there is no good medical center here

You would have to take him to a place with medical facilities........
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jentlguy: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Getting it hard on it's own or when you got game?....

Wen I want to sex
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
jentlguy:

Wen I want to sex

Take a sex break holiday...... Take pressure off yourself and try again few months later......

Whilst on this sex holiday, go have a sexual health check MOT........
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Jafar1: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You would have to take him to a place with medical facilities........
We will surely do that, although we are nt financially strong.. thanks a lot sir, really appreciate5
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jentlguy: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Take a sex break holiday...... Take pressure off yourself and try again few months later......

Whilst on this sex holiday, go have a sexual health check MOT........

Thanks bro
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by MrEgghead(m): 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
2Ballz:

Age?
When did the rashes start?
About a month ago
How do you think you have contacted this condition?
Public toilet
Do your girlfriend or boy lover have similar complaint?
No
Do you shave your anal zone at all or commonly?
Rarely
Do you share panties or towel or whatever with some one?
No
Do you think this could be an ordinary allergy?
No
What are your allergy?
I don't really know
Do you observe any complaint anywhere other than the anus?
My penis itches atimes but it's negligible.

Lastly, take a snap of that zone and let me have or see the nature of your complaint.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by bennyblings(m): 5:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Please I need drug recommendation for treating tonsitilisis.I ve tried loads of doctors prescription.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oxypress: 5:44am On Jun 06, 2019
Jafar1:
Good day nairaland doctors, pls am in urgent need of a solution to partial stroke.. my dad developed stroke 2days ago after attack caused by the rise of his blood pressure,. we took him to the hospital but the only thing they succeeded in doing was stabilising his blood pressure,. since then his left part of the body starting from head to toe has been rendered unfunctional, he cnt even move his left hand and leg, turning his head is also a problem... pls am seeking for any advice on what to do,. do u think orthodox medication will be better than herbal in this case? Need advice please. NOTE; this is nt the first time he is getting attacked by HBP but this case seems to be the worst of all his previous encounter.., pls i need help!!

Stroke? Sorry o. One does not carry an elephant with a wheelbarrow. And that's what you are trying to do. The hospitals will not go further than stabilising the blood pressure in a stroke patient and because they have no effective means of correcting the stroke the patient is discharged home when the BP is good enough.
When conventional treatment for stroke is not effective how much less concoctions that have no scientific explanation. But for lack of knowledge at all levels patient is allowed to suffer needlessly and care for himself because every one has come to end of the road.
All hope is not lost if you know that hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) can continue from where they stop. Make a good study of how hbot can help your patient and get back to us if you are convinced. Just type ' hbot for stroke' in your browser search engine.
Those who start hbot early have a faster recovery.
Unfortunately stroke is not easy to treat with injections, tablets, diets, herbs, etc. Doing all these is like using a teaspoon to bale a lake. The result you get is very low compared to hbot.
We are HBOT providers.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
paulohgirlie:
Dr 2Ballz, I'm here to say thank you.
God bless u abundantly
You're welcome...
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
bennyblings:
Please I need drug recommendation for treating tonsitilisis.I ve tried loads of doctors prescription.

How do you know you have inflammation of your tonsils?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by okoro99: 1:22am On Jun 07, 2019
Good morning doc(s)
Thank you for always assisting members here live a healthy life.
About 5years ago I started having difficultly in breathing...
I Went to see a doctor, and explained the symptoms I was experiencing.
He prescribed a drug "Augementin" for me.
I started taking it, it did help reduce the shortness of breathe then.
About a year later, I started experiencing shortness of breathe and chest pain.
I went for medical check up again, i was diagnosed to have peptic/gastric ulcer(don't know if there got it right with their diagnosis)
So I was ask to do xray scan of my chest region,before they'd prescribe drugs for me... which I did, and nothing was found to be wrong.
The doctor later prescribed ulcerkit for me, and told me to avoid some food/drink.
I took the medication, bt still no improvement.
That was around early 2017.
I have been breathing with one nostrils simultaneously, and the chest pain comes and go.
last week I noticed I have blood mixed my saliva after spitting.
The chest pain normally occurs around my right chest region and center region partially.
Sometimes for weeks, I can't sneeze without experiencing pains in chest.
I clocked 24 two months back.
Could it be pneumonia doc?
I'm so worried.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 5:29am On Jun 07, 2019
okoro99:
Good morning doc(s)
Thank you for always assisting members here live a healthy life.
About 5years ago I started having difficultly in breathing...
I Went to see a doctor, and explained the symptoms I was experiencing.
He prescribed a drug "Augementin" for me.
I started taking it, it did help reduce the shortness of breathe then.
About a year later, I started experiencing shortness of breathe and chest pain.
I went for medical check up again, i was diagnosed to have peptic/gastric ulcer(don't know if there got it right with their diagnosis)
So I was ask to do xray scan of my chest region,before they'd prescribe drugs for me... which I did, and nothing was found to be wrong.
The doctor later prescribed ulcerkit for me, and told me to avoid some food/drink.
I took the medication, bt still no improvement.
That was around early 2017.
I have been breathing with one nostrils simultaneously, and the chest pain comes and go.
last week I noticed I have blood mixed my saliva after spitting.
The chest pain normally occurs around my right chest region and center region partially.
Sometimes for weeks, I can't sneeze without experiencing pains in chest.
I clocked 24 two months back.
Could it be pneumonia doc?
I'm so worried.

Are you a smoker?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by bennyblings(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2019
2Ballz:

How do you know you have inflammation of your tonsils?
I ve been having sore throat for months, aswell as visiting an ent clinic.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Cymaxy: 7:39am On Jun 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Are you a smoker?

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.