Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (639506 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by okoro99: 7:41am On Jun 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Are you a smoker?
No sir...
I'm not a smoker
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by RedPanda: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2019
please where can i get vicodin in Lagos?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2019
okoro99:

No sir...
I'm not a smoker

Ok. Now let's rule out this spitting with blood out....

Do you think that spitting was caused by this?...

Injury to the soft tissues of the mouth—the lips, tongue, gums and cheek lining—may occur with or without damage to the teeth. ... The mouth may seem quite bloody, but that appearance often results from blood mixed with saliva?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by okoro99: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Ok. Now let's rule out this spitting with blood out....

Do you think that spitting was caused by this?...

Injury to the soft tissues of the mouth—the lips, tongue, gums and cheek lining—may occur with or without damage to the teeth. ... The mouth may seem quite bloody, but that appearance often results from blood mixed with saliva?

I started experiencing saliva mixed with blood last week Monday...
I was thinking maybe its just a bruise caused by brushing pattern.
bt the chest pain and difficulty in breathing is always severe in the night, and once in while boils like pimples do appear on my chest region.
can antibiotics solve the issue of difficult breathing/chest pain?

During my teenage years(2009/2010) I use to have pimples like boil on my face...
went to see a Dermatologist(a foreigner) at luth, she advised that I should stop the usage of fumbact A(still applying it on my face, cause it seems like the only solution to my acne problem, and she prescribed tetracycline 2box(she said I'd need to take it for like 6month, but after one month...got frustrated with hw the medicine was reacting with my system.
at a point, the pimples was minimal... bt I have been applying funbact A on my face since 2009 till date. can continuous usage of Fumbact A trigger any of the issue I'm experiencing now?

because on the leaflet inside the funbact A box, does not advice long term usage.

I just have to chip that part in, as to get a better overview of everything
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:01am On Jun 08, 2019
bennyblings:

I ve been having sore throat for months, aswell as visiting an ent clinic.
What were those things you suffered that you can point out you have been having a Sore throat?
Besides, was any form of test done to show for it or any other complaint?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by bennyblings(m): 4:54am On Jun 08, 2019
2Ballz:

What were those things you suffered that you can point out you have been having a Sore throat?
Besides, was any form of test done to show for it or any other complaint?
Suffered? Normal irritation in my throat,but it became a concern after it's refusal to go away.I did a laboratory test yet the result was nil.also some sti/std with the same result. Before I had the consultation with the ent doctor.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2019
bennyblings:

Suffered? Normal irritation in my throat,but it became a concern after it's refusal to go away.I did a laboratory test yet the result was nil.also some sti/std with the same result. Before I had the consultation with the ent doctor.
What were the irritations like?
Please can you kindly list them?

What was the name of the test you did?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Elamin21(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
good day sir I used caro white on my skin and it gave me stretch marks pls what can I use for it?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elamin21:
good day sir I used caro white on my skin and it gave me stretch marks pls what can I use for it?
If you think this is coming from the used of that cream and not any other underlining factor, kindly put a stop to it and things will improve.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Elamin21(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
2Ballz:

If you think this is coming from the used of that cream and not any other underlining factor, kindly put a stop to it and things will improve.
yes it is I have stopped it since but is still there.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by bennyblings(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
2Ballz:

What were the irritations like?
Please can you kindly list them?

What was the name of the test you did?
Spitting every now and then.
The test was throat swab at the laboratory.
The result was nil after three days.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elamin21:
yes it is I have stopped it since but is still there.
For how long?

Sex?
Age?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
bennyblings:

Spitting every now and then.
The test was throat swab at the laboratory.
The result was nil after three days.
This symptom of yours and if at all is the only one is not specific to sorethroat especially after a negative throat swabbing. Thus, I may not grant your request. I would advise you to seek help from a doctor that could examine you physically and investigate the causes to your excess salivation.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Elamin21(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2019
2Ballz:
For how long?
Sex? Age?
male and 4 years but I still have it on my bum and arm.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2019
Elamin21:
male and 4 years but I still have it on my bum and arm.
There is no special help for Stretchmarks save for trials offered by creams containing helpful supplements that can soothe the skin texture.
You may have to get creams containing retinoid, Centiella asiatica, Vitamin E etc. for a trial. Furthermore, if you are obese or gaining weight rapidly by observation you may need to shred it out to some level so as to have these creams work better. Other choices of use may be at your exposure if you consult those selling creams or massagers. Also, you may improve on it by avoiding the use of creams/lotion /drug of corticosteroidal content.

Finally,I may want to see that this complaint of us is not masking any underlining conditions due to systemic cortisol.
You may take a brief time of yours to answer these simple questions.

What is your BMI or body weight?
Does your face appear round and puffy?
Does your body fat appear centrally?
Does your back appear humpy?
Does your skin appear thick and creased?
Recurrences of infection?
Infertility with hypertension?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Elamin21(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2019
2Ballz:

There is no special help for Stretchmarks save for trials offered by creams containing helpful supplements that can soothe the skin texture.
You may have to get creams containing retinoid, Centiella asiatica, Vitamin E etc. for a trial. Furthermore, if you are obese or gaining weight rapidly by observation you may need to shred it out to some level so as to have these creams work better. Other choices of use may be at your exposure if you consult those selling creams or massagers. Also, you may improve on it by avoiding the use of creams/lotion /drug of corticosteroidal content.

Finally,I may want to see that this complaint of us is not masking any underlining conditions due to systemic cortisol.
You may take a brief time of yours to answer these simple questions.

What is your BMI or body weight?
Does your face appear round and puffy?
Does your body fat appear centrally?
Does your back appear humpy?
Does your skin appear thick and creased?
Recurrences of infection?
Infertility with hypertension?
my weight is about 75kg, I do have oily face and hard skin on cheek, my major fat area is my lower abdomen.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Elamin21:
my weight is about 75kg, I do have oily face and hard skin on cheek, my major fat area is my lower abdomen.
Okay
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by TrinityHealth10: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
Why spend more treating infectious diseases when you can spend less preventing it.Trinity Healthcare Services now brings high quality vaccination services to your doorstep at very competitive rates. We offer the following vaccinations Measles-Mumps-Rubella, Hepatitis A & B, Meningitis, Pneumonia, Varicella, Rotavirus, Typhoid, Yellow fever, Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis, Varicella, Human Papilloma Virus(Cancer), etc . To book for your vaccination please click the link below or call +2348028791004

https://trinityhealthcarefoundation.org/vaccination-saves-lives-book-your-vaccination-today/
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Elamin21(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
2Ballz:
Okay
Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Adeh008: 12:39am On Jun 10, 2019
Good day Doctor(s), recently I noticed some kind of stuffs like rashes and also itches me once in a while. Kindly assist, God bless you
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2019
Adeh008:
Good day Doctor(s), recently I noticed some kind of stuffs on my PP and around it, looks like rashes and also itches me once in a while. Seems like its spreading. Kindly assist, God bless you
Age?
Sex?
Onset of presenting complaint?
Do you start experiencing this after sex with:

a. Sexworker?
b. a normal sex partner?

Where in the private part are these rashes situated?
Are the rashes large or small?
Before the appearance of these rashes have you been having any other symptoms around the genitals or in anywhere else?

Have you observed that this rashes comes and goes on it own?
Is this new to you?

You started experiencing this some days after shaving?
What medication have you used so far on it?

You can have me view it if you choose to.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by kelechi50: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2019
Good morning Dr,Please help with my waist pain,if a seat for one hour to get up Is not easy,so what is the curses and cure for the pain, am an adult of early 40
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Afriface: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2019
What to do with staph Infection?

The issue with staph infection treatments of nowadays is they fail to address the root cause of the staph
Infection, and do not treat entire body as a whole. This leaves staph patients susceptible to recurring infections, leading to entirely avoidable pain and anguish

If you experience a staph infection for the first time, or if you have been fighting the same infection for a while now, there is a new solution in town. With the Alberchin herbal Powder, Alberchin Herbal Cleanser, this is a comprehensive solution available to cure you or loved ones of staph infection forever

Antibiotics use has exploded in recent decades, and now many of the leading medical institutions are warning of the inevitable rise of the super resistant bacteria. It’s more important than ever to turn to natural treatments to fight antibiotics resistant bacteria, as antibiotics have the potential to fail when fighting a particularly strong infection

Dr Ola
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
kelechi50:
Good morning Dr,Please help with my waist pain,if a seat for one hour to get up Is not easy,so what is the curses and cure for the pain, am an adult of early 40
Sex?
How long has this pain been?
Is it intermittent or getting worse?
Is this pain on the right or left or all around?
What have you used on it so far?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by commander01: 1:12am On Jun 11, 2019
2Ballz:

Age?
Sex?
Onset of presenting complaint?
Do you start experiencing this after sex with:

a. Sexworker?
b. a normal sex partner?

Where in the private part are these rashes situated?
Are the rashes large or small?
Before the appearance of these rashes have you been having any other symptoms around the genitals or in anywhere else?

Have you observed that this rashes comes and goes on it own?
Is this new to you?

You started experiencing this some days after shaving?
What medication have you used so far on it?

You can have me view it if you choose to.

Male, 30 years, experience after sex with a normal partner, the rashes are present at the tip of PP and around the tip. I noticed it like 3months back, it started small which I thought it will go by itself and then started spreading. It's new to me and I didn't experience it after shaving.

Yes, I can send it for you to view...

Taken before: t.a.v.a.n.i.c 500mg and use l.a.m.i.s.i.l creem

Thank you Doctor

Note: Dont know which words the bot b.a.n my other handle for
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2019
commander01:

Male, 30 years, experience after sex with a normal partner, the rashes are present at the tip of PP and around the tip. I noticed it like 3months back, it started small which I thought it will go by itself and then started spreading. It's new to me and I didn't experience it after shaving.

Yes, I can send it for you to view...

Taken before: t.a.v.a.n.i.c 500mg and use l.a.m.i.s.i.l creem

Thank you Doctor

Note: Dont know which words the bot b.a.n my other handle for

How long have you been on Tavanic acid and the Lamisil cream?
Any improvement after using them, or it seems to be getting worse?
Give a further description of this rashes in your own word.
Do they seem to cluster together like berries?
Does your sex partner have some complaints herself you may need to know about?

You may post the view.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 4tress001: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
hello doc. please I would like to know if hepatitis B is curable
regards!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.