Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans (7178 Views)

Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened / Can A Christian Be Truly POSSESSED By An Evil Spirit? What The Bible Truly Says / Esoteric Paths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by DeepSight(m): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

So do you agree to the divinity of Christ ? Your answers will help a lot with the OP .

No I do not; but if at all he was divine, that would be only in the sense that we all are: God lives in all beings.

1 Like

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by DeepSight(m): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
PS: It just occurred to me to ask why you titled this thread "True esoteric knowledge of God possessed by humans"?
Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
DeepSight:

PS: It just occurred to me to ask why you titled this thread "True esoteric knowledge of God possessed by humans"?

From your post https://www.nairaland.com/post/51048385 and then my response . Not everyone possesses this knowledge . There were very few men who know and understand this knowledge , so we want to know who peddled truth and falsehood . How can we tell ? Then I gave three examples with Christ- whom you consider a mortal- of Christianity, Buddha of Buddhism and Confucius of Confucianism . There were conspicuous incongruities in their teachings when compared .

There are other 'special people' who taught mysteries like Jain of Jainism , Joseph Smith of Mormonism so many others . Mormonism teaches that God The Father once existed as flesh and bone embarassed undecided .

So with this thread , you are going to help us ascertain who propagated truth and lies and of course how they obtained this knowledge since they are mere mortals like us .
Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by ifenes(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Don't conclude yet . I'm gona prove my mettle cool

Its cool the good sire is exposing me to more perspectives , its a good thing . I could use those perspectives aptly .

I'm happy you know that.
Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by ifenes(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

WORDS ARE FOR THE SALAD! THE WORD SALAD!!!

DEEPSIGHT 3;19

Deepsight walked amongst his disciples and preached to them- "I am the salad of life and whosoever eateth of me shall be blessed with the verbosity of spoken word". Then, his disciples asked "Is this true? Can we be blessed with the gift of the word salad?". Deepsight replied thus- "the salad is open like the gates of heaven towards its righteous communicants; it accepts whosoever believeth in its sophistry."

Then Deepsight told his disciples to start speaking in tongues. As they did, he started walking on air. And his disciples rejoiced thus "we have a great prophet that walketh on air". But then, Deepsight corrected them; "I walketh not upon the air but upon the spoken word of your saladified speaking in tongues". And his disciples rejoiced further "we have a great prophet for where Jesus walketh upon water, he walketh upon words".

And from that day Deepsight was known as the "word walker". Praised be his salad.

God wrote this certainly

3 Likes

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by Mescopaul(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
A new Age of self mastery is here to uplift Humanity above Government manipulations, superstitions, Religious doctrines and dogmas.

"Man know Thyself and You shall know the Universe and its God".

"When you know the Truth, the Truth shall make you free",

We are Lightworkers gathering together to shine our Light.

If this resonate with you;

Join us through our WhatsApp; +2348023511703

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Importance Of Being Thankful To God Through Charity / Why Did God Create So Many Transitional Organisms That Are Being Found Now? / Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.