Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? (37774 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Ways Out Out Domestic Violence For Short-tempered Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by basingstoke: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2016
tete7000:

Pray, pray and pray. What is impossible with man, is possible with God. Pray for strength to carry through, pray for God to wrought miracle in her life. Create time for family devotion, during those devotions read passage of scriptures that highlights the negatives of anger and those that deal with virtues of patience, temperance, long-suffering and moderation. Let the family as a whole meditate on it, if possible give her chance to air her view about the scriptural passages. You will need time and patience to bring her to see that anger is negative and not good for her. You will need a lot of patience and prayer like I earlier suggest.
The Bible ('Christianity') supports divorce... as long as you remain single.[/quote] If The Bible does not support divorce, I am very sure the Bible does still not say we should die in order to remain married. What exactly is the Bible's view on how to handle this matter ?
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Collins0609(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmmmm every woman with her own craze
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by akbahbah(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2016
@op ... Was she ever like that before guys got married? Right n sincere answer to this will give a way forward.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by maj007(m): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2016
S M I L E

Just smile away her unreasonableness while keeping your intended actions within you without letting a word out until you act.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by galaxi(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2016
Trutecodes:
Heartbreak! That's what ladies tag it when u discover such a problem during courtship and flee. They will curse you to ur 4th generation. But I don't think there's a greater curse than what this young man is going through. perhaps he was afraid of breaking a heart. Anyway, short temperedness is not a ground for divorce under our law or according to my religious doctrine. so in your shoes, I would endure and try to help her talk to a clinical psychologist and that's what I will advise you.

good point,is better to have a heart broken during courtship than marriage.
I did same to a lady and she is been going around telling people thrash about me but am very glad i took that decision because that girl is a trouble maker.
She fought me because i said hello to her supposed enemy...she always had a reason to have problem with people daily,i was always scared and she is shameles and can start a fight at any place.
I left my former apartment and properties and ran away...i left with the only things i could get into my car and have not visited that area again.

3 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2016
Wow
I thought my dad posted this topic
You can never please my mom even if you did something good she might still end up saying its too good
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by galaxi(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2016
Baddchristy:
Wow
I thought my dad posted this topic
You can never please my mom even if you did something good she might still end up saying its too good

lols!!
do not behave like her when you start your own home.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2016
OkoAnike:

Huuummm, it's seriously unfortunate... Have a great day @work

There is nothing unfortunate here. He is not the perpetrator of the act against me, although the act worked. My husband is kind and generous. He has become more of these since we came to the US. Have a blessed day at work.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2016
galaxi:

lols!! do not behave like her when you start your own home.
I know better so I won't end up like her
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2016
This question shoulda come before marriage. undecided

But love blinded you cry cry cry
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by robotix: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2016
basingstoke:
Bro this is not about who is the man. The prayer is not to fall into the situation.
I don't take bullshit bro. That is me. I don't tolerate headaches. I can't be spending my time trying to settle such issues everyday when there are MUCH more important things to spend same time on.

One of the method proposed by someone here is silent treatment and it often get to most women. This kind woman I no go even eat her food again for months. If it get worse, I will leave the house for her and only come to check on the kids from time to time.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by drnoel: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2016
NevetsIbot:
change am for her jare.

Show her small craze. No beat her o, .

Just let her know sayyou sev sabi vex. She'll control herself at home.

Yep, a million likes. Two mad people can't leave in the same house. One must be crazier than the other. She will arrange hersef after that.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by tete7000(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2016
basingstoke:
The Bible ('Christianity') supports divorce... as long as you remain single. If The Bible does not support divorce, I am very sure the Bible does still not say we should die in order to remain married. What exactly is the Bible's view on how to handle this matter ?

The bible supports separation, yes but only as last resort. The fact is that right at the heart of God is that a family should remain as one, single and inseparable entity - A godly man married to a godly woman, both raising godly children. In every marriage, children are always the victims of marital mishaps. Husband and wife are two already formed adults having in their custody lives of little kids growing and still undergoing formation. How well the children will grow depends on how conducive environment around them is. If the environment is fine, they grow to responsible adults else they may be jinxed for life. It is when it becomes really obvious that couples living together cannot in particular benefit the well-being of children that separation is allowed.
However separation has its own down side. Children are mentored by parents. A male child is expected to see the father as role model of how a man should be; the female child is nurtured and mentored by the mother. Both gender seeing how father and mother live as couples learn the art of marriage - the art of two adults with different background coexisting together as one with God in harmony to form a family. A child who grows in a single home is denied such opportunity and he/she is likely going to grow up not capable of forming a good home too. It is complex and it is why God would wish that people are appropriately paired such that divorce never occur at all.
However when separation does occur permanent divorce is ruled out so that maybe at some point, couples can be able to renconcile differences and come together most importantly for the sake of the kids. When that doesn't occur both are expected to refrain from talking negative about themselves in front of the kids. Healthy and matured growth of the kids should be their preoccupation. In this case, extended family members who have stable home can also be of help in raising such kids. Marriage should never be portrayed to kids as something bad or evil but those around with beautiful families can always be pointed to as what they should look up to as models for their future lives. That parents have failed marriage doesn't mean children cannot succeed where parents fail if things are properly done.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by gbishman: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2016
Start with prayer, professional help and personal discussions.
I suspect foul spirit, it might just be deliverance.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by cexplorer(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Love her by practically relating with her as a pastor would to a new convert and as a loving father to an injured child!
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by wazobiang: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2016
We are still working on it. That is what men do, work on it till they die, then the woman eye go clear. Nobody has found a solution yet.
Just protect your health and ensure you outlive her.
Usually that is how the devil uses wives to kill their husbands.
Protect your health because the next thing you will start having high blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol because she will not give you peace of mind, she will not cook good and healthy food and she will not give you time to exercies.

Thanks and God be with you.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by McTobe(m): 11:38am On Nov 23, 2016
1.Overlook her faults that's the best way to live with people. Everybody have faults but some people own are more obvious & shouty. So Overlook her faults, 2.its not easy but try & see more of her good parts. 3.Don't always try to correct her rather show her examples by the way u behave & handle issues.
4. A good personality book can help both of you, something like "Why You Act the Way you Do" by Tim Lahaye.
5.Be patient with her. she will change only it will take some time.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
drnoel:

Yep, a million likes. Two mad people can't leave in the same house. One must be crazier than the other. She will arrange hersef after that.
sharparly
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by BabaRamota1980: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Waladade4luv:
Pls i want matured minds in the house and experienced peeps to answer aw a man can cope or treat his short tempered wife.
This is a woman who picks offence in virtually everything that happens in d house even among her co workers at work, the taxi driver that carried her, even d passangers she sit win in a bus to the bike man that carried her, pple she buys things from, infact the list is endless everybody is always offending her.
In the house she always see somthing to complain about, to d extent that one will be beging her not to vex even when she is at fault, infact so many other thinz like that that one cannot finish saying.
To guys in d house av u been in a situation like this bfor and can someone treat such a wife since its not easy to change her at dis stage.

Oh yes, my brother! Ohh yeess, yeeesss, there's treatment for the b***.

She got you in a defensive mode. She trips and go off and get your nerves bad. All nymphs have that trait. They trip off on confrontation and clashes. Its built up heat either she is not getting laid frequently or the length of lovemaking is short. Dont change her. Trust me, you dont want to change that trait, there is lots of benefit in her for you. You must change yourself. Start learning how to go into rage at the slightest push of your button. When you are charged up you will see her begin to cling to you and wanting you to discharge through her body. Serious! When she submits herself dont waste time jumping on her @$$. You have a treasure that most men would kill to posess. She is a nymph, her sexual frustration is what you are witnessing. cool

Try it once or twice and report back.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
ceejay80s:
\
did same and it worked
lol. OP.. You see?
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by syntekelite(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Op run for ur life...such women dont change and her bitter attitude is a sign of physical or verbal abuse from childhood,i can guarantee you that she will push you to be violent to her and once u start u cant stop..better a house with garri as food,than a house of wealth with a nagging woman.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Lemibare(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Waladade4luv:
Pls i want matured minds in the house and experienced peeps to answer aw a man can cope or treat his short tempered wife.
This is a woman who picks offence in virtually everything that happens in d house even among her co workers at work, the taxi driver that carried her, even d passangers she sit win in a bus to the bike man that carried her, pple she buys things from, infact the list is endless everybody is always offending her.
In the house she always see somthing to complain about, to d extent that one will be beging her not to vex even when she is at fault, infact so many other thinz like that that one cannot finish saying.
To guys in d house av u been in a situation like this bfor and can someone treat such a wife since its not easy to change her at dis stage.

why don't u leave d house for her, even d bible says dat it is better to live under d bridge than living with contentious woman. so I urge u to keep silent anytime she raise up or leave d house or else if she see u not saying anything, u will just hear bottle coke on ur head. TRUTH IS BITTER
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by diteh(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
The reason why she is vexing and taking out her frustrations on everybody is because you are not satisfying her in bed and she won't tell you. Just learn what it takes to make her sexually satisfied and she would calm down.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by izito(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
basingstoke:
please what is reverse psychology ?

Reverse psychology is a technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired: the opposite of what is suggested. This technique relies on the psychological phenomenon of reactance, in which a person has a negative emotional reaction to being persuaded, and thus chooses the option which is being advocated against. The one being manipulated is usually unaware of what is really going on.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Cletus77(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
gabinogem:
& ur type likes judging others cheesy
Define judging? grin
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by gabinogem(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Cletus77:
Define judging? grin

Judging is defined as uuuuuu! cheesy
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Cletus77(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
gabinogem:

Judging is defined as uuuuuu! cheesy
Meeeeeeeeee..........?
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by gabinogem(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Cletus77:

Meeeeeeeeee..........?
yeeeeeees cheesy
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by cotzywitzy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bro Ignore her for Two weeks... Keep eating her food O but aside that don't even discuss anything with her for two weeks her head go reset.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Medunah: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
ShakurM:
Short tempered that's why grin
Now, this is funny
grin
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Ogorblessing: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
NevetsIbot:
change am for her jare.
Show her small craze. No beat her o, .
Just let her know sayyou sev sabi vex. She'll control herself at home.
you want may the house catch fire
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Origin(f): 1:13am On Nov 24, 2016
Don't cheat on her.
Don't do intentional sins.
Don't make any sudden moves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can A Woman Return Her Bride Price, And Should The Man Accept? / I Slept On A Snake On My Bed / Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.