Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? (37778 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Ways Out Out Domestic Violence For Short-tempered Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Waladade4luv(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2016
Qasaforlife:
Op if u r a christain,commit it to GOD in prayer,make it a prayer point. It will not be easy but with time she will change. Marriage is not easy bro,it needs alot of hardwork but with time,u will look back and beat ur chest dat it's worth it.. Note: dis for mature minds. SHALOM
Thanks dear, u believe you its only God thant can help
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Qasaforlife(f): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Waladade4luv:

Thanks dear, u believe you its only God thant can help
let me also advice dat if u believe in deliverance,u can take her for one cos d devil has been targeting(marriages) families to destroy cos once families are destroyed,the world is finished. Let d spirit of GOD guide u bro.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Waladade4luv(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Qasaforlife:
let me also advice dat if u believe in deliverance,u can take her for one cos d devil has been targeting(marriages) families to destroy cos once families are destroyed,the world is finished. Let d spirit of GOD guide u bro.
Aiit thanks, will do just DT, just that I don't like involvibgbtoo much pple about my family issues cos everybody get him own too, u can also join us in prayers sha, thanks for ur care
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by xross(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Waladade4luv:

Hunnn thanks so much for that wonderful piece but will i av to gake every shit thrown at me all in d name of love, tolerance and for peace sake

you may have to

divorce is messier
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
JUST SPELL COPE WHEN SHE STARTS grin

1 Like

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
op obviously saw these temperament issues in his wife before getting married to her but chose to be oblivious about it maybe due to the fact that she was showing him love. this time around it cant be wished away. too bad
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by mikolo80: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Waladade4luv:
Pls i want matured minds in the house and experienced peeps to answer aw a man can cope or treat his short tempered wife.
This is a woman who picks offence in virtually everything that happens in d house even among her co workers at work, the taxi driver that carried her, even d passangers she sit win in a bus to the bike man that carried her, pple she buys things from, infact the list is endless everybody is always offending her.
In the house she always see somthing to complain about, to d extent that one will be beging her not to vex even when she is at fault, infact so many other thinz like that that one cannot finish saying.
To guys in d house av u been in a situation like this bfor and can someone treat such a wife since its not easy to change her at dis stage.
don't marry her in the first place

1 Like

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by danosky91(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Guy i swear this tin wey u talk u no fit do am. If u ar in his shoes u 4 don change am 4 her.lol!
Nutase:
You either get used to it or take a walk.
The truth about marriage is you CANNOT change anyone.
The only attempt you can make at changing your spouse which has a 50 50 chance of working is to Change your responses towards your spouses weakness and this might appeal to the persons conscience to adjust.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Kentrasso(f): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hmm. I don't believe someone can be this horrible. We all have the tendency of exhibiting good behavior. What that woman needs is unconditional love. She needs true love. And she knows that people hate her. everybody sees her as a bad person so out of anger she continues to be that way. If her husband or someone showers love on her for 2 weeks she will realize there's no need to be angry. She will feel loved and her behavior will change.
She's bitter against herself that's what's happening

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by jake2much(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Am sorry to say if u beat her like 2 or 3 times she will change.dats how women behave

4 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by kbitss(f): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Even when u fail cum at her will... Silence and self fulfillment without her.....
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by habsydiamond(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
My bros, why u dey behave like this, u be lion for God sake she be lioness so how can a lioness roar reach the king of the jungle? E no possible. In short if she react bad when she is at fault, tell it to her face instead of u begging her. Such person will ride u if don't let her know where her place is.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by babatgtr: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Try to take her along to different marriage seminars, then tell God to kill the spirit of anger in her. May God correct her
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
You should know these when you were courting
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
@ op
For long term solution: Pray for grace to deal with her and also for her to change
For short term solution: take her out for a special meal, hold her hands, look into her eyes and tell her slowly...very slowly...don't forget to say her name too. Say
"Madam, your fighty fighty attitude disssssguuuussstsss me" then look at her up and down....wait sef...what am I typing? It could work though

5 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by bettercreature(m): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Waladade4luv:

Hunnn dia is no how long u court together i can never see d full picture until u start leaving together
The sign is always there i am sure you ignored it anyway losing one game shouldnt spoil your ticket,i'll advice you to marry another wife to take the battle to her
This advice might cut your life short but atleast you will enjoy the moment
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by sunnyp20(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
My guy we are in the same shoe,just broke up with my woman today for the same reason. Good riddance in my case before i go die bcus of woman

5 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by ArabMopol(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
kill her marry another wife

1 Like

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by hedonistic: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
That's for you mumu men that married a woman with a short temper.
Deal with it in your normal mumu way. No advice needed. None would suffice.

3 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by lomprico(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Waladade4luv:
Pls i want matured minds in the house and experienced peeps to answer aw a man can cope or treat his short tempered wife.
This is a woman who picks offence in virtually everything that happens in d house even among her co workers at work, the taxi driver that carried her, even d passangers she sit win in a bus to the bike man that carried her, pple she buys things from, infact the list is endless everybody is always offending her.
In the house she always see somthing to complain about, to d extent that one will be beging her not to vex even when she is at fault, infact so many other thinz like that that one cannot finish saying.
To guys in d house av u been in a situation like this bfor and can someone treat such a wife since its not easy to change her at dis stage.

Lol! I had a girl like that once.
Just show her more love when ever she is at it, try n tell her d only person she hurts its herself becos sometimes d person she is vexing at does not even know.

She will get matured and start controlling it if u follow these steps but if u also show ur anger when ever she is at it, its like pouring petrol to fire.

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nutase: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
danosky91:
Guy i swear this tin wey u talk u no fit do am. If u ar in his shoes u 4 don change am 4 her.lol!
domestic violence is the only option and it's a no go area. Seriously the signs are always there at the relationship stage but we tend to overlook them.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by alizma: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
from the way you project her, it is so bad that she couldn't hide it during courtship therefore I advice you embrace it. don't expect to get what you want to hear from me. she is your wife and will always be.
THE BEST WAY TO LOVE SOMEONE IS TO EMBRACE HER WEAKNESS. WHENEVER SHE GETS ANGRY AGAIN, LOOK AT HER WITH A SMILE AND TELL HER THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT SHE IS SHORT TEMPERED EVEN BEFORE YOU MARRIED HER. TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE HER AT BOTH HER WORST AND BEST MOMENT. believe me you will help her to gradually overcome her weakness because all she wants is someone who knows her weakness and still love her. the moment it becomes clear to her that you are the one, she will try everything to prove to you that she appreciates your understanding. success

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by oluchivy(f): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
sometimes, the best way to treat devil, is to be a better devil

5 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Pchikaodili(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
I suggest u buy this book for her " how to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnagie

Jst try and make her to read it

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Tamakay(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
I have a lot to say here but I discovered that the situation is over exaggerated just to elicit how many likes and comments. Make it real brother!
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by WomanOfRace(f): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
One thing for sure is that a man should never be afraid of his woman because she is short tempered; you are still the man of the house so she should chill.

Most short tempered babes are short in height,once had a girlfriend like that and always have to play stupid and passive so as not to fall out with her till i'm through with my deal with her. This kind of people are never at fault.

Something you should have treated in relationship is what you want to start treating now when you knew it will get worse after marriage.

Try your best with the good advice from here,if she loves you and want to stay married to you , then she work on herself or go for counselling but if she cares less? the ball will be in your court to handle as its Ok with you.

Carry short temper dey enter marriage say you wan start family......nawa o. This is reason why most of ladies are still single. We want to get married while our character meets not the requirement needed to build a successful home with a man.

Work on your character first ,and the right man and marriage will be begging for your hand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by 4reala(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
gabinogem:
In one word... RUN!
to where nah! Abi no be wife him call am
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Dajugba: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is the definition of complete and finished in marriage terms.

When you marry the right woman who respect her husband your are complete. But when you marry the wrong woman who doesn't have respect for her husband, YOU are completely finished.

I don't accept spouse torturing one another, but sometimes there is what I call factory reset slap. It makes one question the conscience to quickly detect where the loophole that allows such unconduceive attitude. Be the head! Some ladies like cool men and they say they want God fearing husband, and after marriage that gentle man becomes a violent dude.

Don't settle for less. If you can't condole such attitude of her, take a BREAK where both party will have to stay far and have time out ( rethink) to why you deserve such lady in your life. And if you can't cope, it time to let her go. Two captain don't sail one ship even if it can occupy 50thousand passenger

1 Like

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Waladade4luv:
One thunderous slap should do the trick. . On a more serious note, I can relate with yr story but there's nothing u can do. You just pray she has a divine encounter with Jesus, that should mellow her down.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by samsam2019: 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Waladade4luv:
believe me, mate. If she truly gets angry at everything and everybody then she has undiagnosed mental disorder

It's either you check her into a hospital or dump her

She might kill you one day. People like dat can't control themselves

7 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Tamakay:
I have a lot to say here but I discovered that the situation is over exaggerated just to elicit how many likes and comments. Make it real brother!
Its possible... There are people like that
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
E don be for you. Just buy bp drugs keep for corner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can A Woman Return Her Bride Price, And Should The Man Accept? / I Slept On A Snake On My Bed / This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.