Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (17999 Views)

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? / Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by whiteroses(f): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2009
shebu thats why they always break their heart, stress them till they loose all their hair lol
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by ace4(m): 12:45am On Nov 08, 2009
first of all i want you to know there are no good girls,the so called good girls are those ones that have not been caught.well to answer your question,it is a natural phenomenon.that is why i say we leave in an unjust world. grin wink
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by manmagnet(f): 2:10am On Nov 08, 2009
da student:

Truth is guys are too emotional nowadays.meaning they all tend to be wuss-bags.Anyone should know by know that when a woman says she wants something,she actually wants that thing and the opposite of that thing.which generally means that as long as you delay gratification and surprise her with what she says she wants at an unexpected moment,its more powerful than when you kiss her ass and treat her like a queen like they all claim they want from a guy.what am i saying?women are like cats,you show too much interest,they pull away,you show little interest and stay away,they pursue you.A bad boy never shows total interest in a woman so she tries to get his attention by all means possible.Once a bad boy turns into a wuss-bag like all they good boys in this forum who have mommy issues,its either they marry you or bail.
Oh and get over it when your chick starts boning another guy.Its never your fault,detach yourself to the outcome of any situation and love yourself.
All good girls have there inner slut waiting to explored and if you don't trigger that part of her,she would always get it somewere else.its a general rule of thumb.My last gf slept with someone else and told me.What did i do?All i said was cool and moved on with my life.Wierd thing was she kept chasing me by trying to break me or forcing me to get angry.This is someone who wouldn't be naturally attracted to me.

As long as you are mysterious and the most comfortable person in any situation.You would leave.mess bad boys or jerks.

U R ON POINT wink

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by finemocha(f): 2:13am On Nov 08, 2009
she probably likes him because he is fine
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by manmagnet(f): 2:16am On Nov 08, 2009
I GOT A BAD BOY, wink, BUT I ALSO GOT THE WHIP TO TAME HIM , grin cool
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by finemocha(f): 2:18am On Nov 08, 2009
damn manmagnet, na u biko
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by vislabraye(m): 2:30am On Nov 08, 2009
Havent u heard Mr. Nice guy always come last? When it comes to gals its not much difference.
I heard some one say, women love two types of guys 1 the lover 2 the provider. A woman can have a child/children from a goddam bastard, but it is the nice guy that would raise them cheesy.
@poster, where do u belong?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by whiteroses(f): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2009
manmagnet:

I GOT A BAD BOY, wink, BUT I ALSO GOT THE WHIP TO TAME HIM , grin cool
you go girl! wink
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by deji2009(m): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2009
I GOT A BAD BOY, Wink, BUT I ALSO GOT THE WHIP TO TAME HIM

What's your definition of a bad guy
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by DRSWEET: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2009
More comments plzzzzz
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by phemzee(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2009
man, u just 2 far away (LAG - ABJ) and it's commmon with distace relationships. they'll never be truthful.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by infogenius(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2009
Well very easy,the bad guys have what it takes to get the good girls.
Even if it means going the extra mile shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by tushbobo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
Girls dont fall in love with bad guys they love interesting and challenging guys that can handle any situation and are good at almost anything.But the thing is most of the guys who dare to be challenging are bad guys.I was a good(not too good) guy in uni but i got any girl i desired cos i knew what to do at any moment in time with any girl i wanted.Be a guy that even the bad guys respect and many girls will naturally be attracted to u.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by stepitup(f): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
Just wondering, How do topics like this make it to the front/home page? undecided
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Obalende: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2009
because bad guys can give the chicks all styles including hard core doggie style using strong performance enhancers; bad guys also do not worship the chick and have a separate life and always demonstrate "i can take you or leave you".
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by victorazy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2009
stepitup:

Just wondering, How do topics like this make it to the front/home page? undecided

u will wonder until u become wonderer, maybe ur adicted to it, guilty conscience naee dey worry yoy

NL more answers plzzzzz!!!!!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by murphy02(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2009
some girls just dont appreciate guys pampering them
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by rudegirl: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
bad boys make things happen they r fun 2 be wt very hillarious and so carring when the tempo is high mind u dump him first cos he will surely dump you cool
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by debest1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2009
What is the definition of a "Good Girl"? all these girls are attracted to their likes, just because the bird is good looking dont mean she is "good" whatever your yardstick for goodness is!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by stepitup(f): 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
victorazy:

u will wonder until u become wonderer, maybe your adicted to it, guilty conscience naee dey worry yoy

NL more answers plzzzzz!!!!!

you know, its really not necessary to reply to everything, especially when you don't have anything decent to say.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by KratosII(m): 1:06am On Nov 11, 2009
BAd bOy

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 11, 2009
It has nothing to do wit security. It's simply psychological. The bad guys always keep girls on the edge of their seats cause any moment could be another sweet memory. But with good guys it's just simply predictable what will happen next and once girls know that, it takes out the sweetness in suspense. Girls need someone that could surprise them. Good boys ain't got much game except for those romantic soft words while bad boys could say things that makes the girl think or know that even though they are lovers, they are also best of friends. Good boys are always coming with the lovey dovey things while bad boys are always coming with surprises and are more playful and confident. Why don't bad girls like good boys as much as they like bad boys. The experience baby the experience. Good boys just ain't got more than words and the usual,
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by ariffeddy(m): 4:56am On Nov 11, 2009
Guy`s i noticed that most of the woman talking here don`t even say much WHY?

I guess they can also do the same
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by countdown1: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2009
I am feeling the men commenting on what truly being a bad guy in a relationship entails. I have kept my gurlfriend till date because of my baddos swaga. If not, she would have dumped me wayback, The first nigger that disvirgined her heart, with that alone she respects me cos the other sissy's shes been going out with overpampers here too much, first nigger that would give her what she never expected, first nigger to look into her eyes without blinking my eyes, she said am so so much of a gangster that she never did expect all the shyt am doing, just because she is way beautiful than normal. Eyonigger, am a bad boy and I love it. grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by sexyZee(f): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
rudegirl:

bad boys make things happen they r fun 2 be wt very hillarious and so carring when the tempo is high mind u dump him first cos he will surely dump you cool

yeah, u got ma spirit,
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by shawdon(m): 5:02am On Nov 12, 2009
mOST guy love dating cultist, i mean Raft guy.

They may not be rugged like that,guy that smoke drinking and and club.You know that king of thing.

Not a guy that is in their line.

Good Girl - Rugged guy
And the equation is balance.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Awee(f): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2009
good girls like bad guys sometymes cos the good guys are most tymes very boring but the bad guy knows what the girl wants
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by jeron1(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2009
i 1da y soem1 will be happy cos he is a bad guy. i'm always happy if they fall in wrong hands, that what they deserve cos they like lies and they dont like truth. though i am no a bad guy cos my conscience drives mi but those girls deserves it
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by sexyZee(f): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2009
jeron1:

i 1da y soem1 will be happy cos he is a bad guy. i'm always happy if they fall in wrong hands, that what they deserve cos they like lies and they dont like truth. though i am no a bad guy cos my conscience drives mi but those girls deserves it

anoda heartbroken fellow embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by 190: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2009
^^

Hi honey~
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by jeron1(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2009
sexyZee:

anoda heartbroken fellow embarassed embarassed embarassed
i am no heart breaking, its just what you girls deserve, i am speaking the truth
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Konjour(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2009
I've got a feelin', its Deja vu. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Scandal In Enugu State As Governor Impregnates Wife's Younger Sister! / I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.