Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (18022 Views)

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? / Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by rozu4luv(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2009
smiley well thats how life is good mix wit bad to make somtin different tongue
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by ehibaby(f): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2009
u guys are just condeming girls, wht of guys.Vampires, @ victor crazy,i dont think she loves u.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Nura723(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2009
oh boy! Who re day see for here. Damm! Na those shakara bambis bi those. My guy shyne your eyes well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by mindeh(f): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
its all about the razzle-dazzle.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by SAGoddess: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2010
I must say there is just something I can't explain about bad boys, we know they are bad but we still find them irrisistable, it defies logic really but such is life. If a girl is still chasing bad boys when she is older and mature, then something is wrong, we need to grow up and move away from that which is not good for us,
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by naijaswag1: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2010
Because they love bad guys.They want to feel secured.They prefer lies to the truth.They want fake life.They want to feel jealous of some other girl that is bound to come into the picture to be sure that they are still relevant and attractive.They want it ruff in bed.Their mind is an ocean of secrets and only a bad guy can decipher that.Proudly a bad guy! I use to be good like 5 years ago until I discovered the other side.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Enockia(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
so the bad guys can protect them from badder guys
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by victorazy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
ehibaby:

u guys are just condeming girls, wht of guys.Vampires, @ victor crazy,i dont think she loves u.

She love me but distance was the main cuz of the whole stuff. Hey, watch ur tongue am not "crazy"
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 18, 2011
Because bad boys turn on a woman sexually
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by jadedmocha(f): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2012
9jaganja: It has nothing to do wit security. It's simply psychological. The bad guys always keep girls on the edge of their seats cause any moment could be another sweet memory. But with good guys it's just simply predictable what will happen next and once girls know that, it takes out the sweetness in suspense. Girls need someone that could surprise them. Good boys ain't got much game except for those romantic soft words while bad boys could say things that makes the girl think or know that even though they are lovers, they are also best of friends. Good boys are always coming with the lovey dovey things while bad boys are always coming with surprises and are more playful and confident. Why don't bad girls like good boys as much as they like bad boys. The experience baby the experience. Good boys just ain't got more than words and the usual,
You just said it all. Good guys are predictably boring, now bad guyz are spontaneously exciting, you can be amazingly free as possible with them, his liberty frees you from any pretext. The conclusion of the matter is this; Good girlz can explore all their fantasies with bad guyz.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Bigsonj: 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2012
the so called bad gals, likes bad guys cos most of them are very good in bed. gals like it rough.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by JBL316: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
Gud gurls like bad thinz...esp when they are bipods
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by oluchijud(f): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
Well...low of magnetism... Unlyk poles attract!!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by oluchijud(f): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
Well... Nature's law of magnetism i guess.. Unlyk poles attract.. Lyk poles repel
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Franko12(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2013
It is because the girls likes their swaggs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy / My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice / Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.