Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (18017 Views)

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? / Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Nezan(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2009
@OP; why refer to a player (if there is something like that in ladies too) as a good girl. She is definately not a good girl . . . good girls dont misbehave!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2009
@Stillwater,

I am sure you understand s very well what makes a girl a goodgirl in this context. Make no pretence about it. There are still good girls out there. That you are a bad girl and have been mingling with all the birds of same feather doesnt mean good girls are no longer in existence.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by victorazy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2009
i make sure i satisfy her in bed whenever i visited her, all day sex, atleast 15 - 25 mins interval every day in 5 days untill she got tired and not be able to stand up 4m bed but she never give up cuz she may not see me in the next 3-4 months.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2009
What makes her a good girl in the first place?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by iice(f): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
macfarland:

@Stillwater,

I am sure you understand s very well what makes a girl a goodgirl in this context. Make no pretence about it. There are still good girls out there. That you are a bad girl and have been mingling with all the birds of same feather doesnt mean good girls are no longer in existence.

Just because someone asked a question about what makes one a good girl doesn't automatically mean one asking is a bad girl. How do you know she's a bad girl? By what reasoning?

@Topic
This topic has been done to death, rebirth and transfiguration.
Use the search button next time.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by victorazy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2009
Sorry ma iice lol
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by mrperfect(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
A thing like this never new.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by cvibe: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2009
A bad guy always keeps a good girl on her toes, while Mr good is predictable.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by denony(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
because they want it hard
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by DrLorenz1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
victorazy:

Sorry ma iice lol

U must either be confused, or so foolishly in love with the girl. I've read your earlier posts (responses to other people's posts) and i must say you got me really confused.

sista-jay:

You've heard a man with no enemy has no character!!  Bad boys live on the edge, risk takers, they don't give a damn what your heart/body's for, the good part is it always, always ends in tears!!! I'ma stick with the good ol' borin good guy!!

May God bless you richly! grin

Nezan:

@OP; why refer to a player (if there is something like that in ladies too) as a good girl. She is definately not a good girl . . . good girls dont misbehave!

Like i said, the man's confused tongue

sandee575:

Bad guys are interesting/exciting to the good girls.

And when the bad guys break their hearts, they run to the good guys. No be the girls fault at all. They've taken good guys as fools.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by dajoaneke(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
Girls love spontaneity. a guy who has tough features but yet romantic, serious in life but funny and fun to be with, also they want a lot of things honest people can't give. So, they turn to the BAD guys like me who has all the sweetest love lies and promises of unconditional love. They hold on to this promise when these guys cause pain cos on the other hand, a good guy can't make them feel as good as the bad guy does. Finally, been nice to girls is boring, they want a real man to take control. Hope we all learned one or two from this?
                                                                                                                                    Chris- Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by nas00(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2009
So much for the good girl, bad guy talk. lipsrsealed

Again, the truth is: "There's someone for everyone" (believe it or not).
Meeting that 'someone' is a matter of time 'n chance.
Identifying the 'someone' when u meet him or her is d next challenge. Lust, greed and fantasies often becloud most people's mentality(esp ladies, but guys aren't all innocent on this) when it comes to identifying.

In d end, most relationships affairs come to a premature end, then we start complaining that this girl or that guy is bad tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by geolabious(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
[size=13pt]You all have spoken well i just  like the novelty and crystal freshness of your ideas: very self-evidently
creative.

@ Poster let me ask u a quest: Have you being satisfying her when she needs you cos girls of now a days are something else they believe so much in s*x. Every girls leave their boy friend to another cos the new one has gotten what her boy friend doesn't have. Xple Height, Romance, Kudi(Cash) most important to woman, appearance, family background and so on. If you truly love her pray for her, i believe so much in prayer. If she is truly for you a must you must be together. Blessed[/size]
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by 49cents(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ sista joy
you are the first girl that i have heard say they like the good old boring;
me kwa i like good old boring gurl, but fine sha in her own way
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by rasputinn(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2009
Cos they are heartless enough to tell them enough lies,which unfortunately ngirls love to hear
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by amlos007(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2009
remind me of my special story cry i was helpless,i cudnt blive it,she promised me heaven and earth she even went to the xxxtrim and use BIBLe to swear that she will never leave me.i have bin a good guy,never cheated,never lied every member of my family(s) knew her and we loved her,is it cash,.one early mornining,she called and told me she is no more interested.nw i cant bring a gal to the house again so they dont call me names,i had to kip everytin to ma self,when they ask of her,i will say she is doing fine i cryed.nw am nt even finding any gal that comes ma way interesting, MY HEART IS NOW MADE OF STONE.@ poster try and move on.one love. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by donclemo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2009
The truth of the matter is that there are no good girls the only girls that are called good girls are girls we dont know their bad side. have had alot of heartbreak my first girl friend was an example of a good girl very beautiful girl,very quite,na she even dey carry first for her class she no dey look for trouble and others that i cannot remeber bt the truth is dat wen she left me she started sleeping around wt diff guys.i guess i knew her bad side so do i still call her a good girl or a bad girl.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by donclemo(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
amlos007:

remind me of my special story cry i was helpless,i cudnt blive it,she promised me heaven and earth she even went to the xxxtrim and use BIBLe to swear that she will never leave me.i have bin a good guy,never cheated,never lied every member of my family(s) knew her and we loved her,is it cash,.one early mornining,she called and told me she is no more interested.nw i cant bring a gal to the house again so they dont call me names,i had to kip everytin to ma self,when they ask of her,i will say she is doing fine i cryed.nw am nt even finding any gal that comes ma way interesting, MY HEART IS NOW MADE OF STONE.@ poster try and move on.one love. cry cry cry cry cry
sory we are in the same shoes this one happend to me reently after heart break b4 decided to trust her.wetin pain me pass na another babe wey tell me say she love me and said she didnt mind going out wt me even though i had a girlfriend and i know give her face all in the name of being fateful to my girl.the truth of the matter is dat wen u love them too much na im dey go break ur heart
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by spoilt(f): 12:35am On Nov 06, 2009
There's something about a bad boy. . . . . . grin
Just the way he eyes you tells you exactly what he's thinking! No boring moment. aderenaline all the way!! My advice to women? You are entitled to one bad boy per life time. Just so when you are old and toothless in your rocking chair, you'll look back and say at least i had some fun!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by deji2009(m): 12:40am On Nov 06, 2009
spoilt (f)
los angeles

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys?
« #50 on: Today at 12:35:12 AM »

There's something about a bad boy. . . . . . Grin
Just the way he eyes you tells you exactly what he's thinking! No boring moment. aderenaline all the way!! My advice to women? You are entitled to one bad boy per life time. Just so when you are old and toothless in your rocking chair, you'll look back and say at least i had some fun!

cheesy shocked
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by KratosII(m): 12:59am On Nov 06, 2009
Well, just like science, Like poles repel each other while unlike poles attract each other. It could happen the other way round as well so do not be pissed off coz it's meant to be like that. Life could be so boring if couples/lovers are of the same good, cool, soft attitude/behavior/character. Yeah, exactly, you are entitled to one badboy/badgurl per lifetime.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by osasp(m): 1:15am On Nov 06, 2009
spoilt:

There's something about a bad boy. . . . . . grin

hmm im feelin dat
im not a girl btw, just like d way u put it
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Dobxy(m): 1:21am On Nov 06, 2009
Honestly speaking, most girls do that out of ignorance,
most girls do that because of how we guys pretend when proposing,
most girls do that simply because they want to date some1 dat will protect them,
most girls do that for the sake of money, you know those guys dey get money, either by stealing or given to them by all these politicians as they are their instrument of destruction
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Physicist(m): 2:16am On Nov 06, 2009
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by ajayi1(m): 2:21am On Nov 06, 2009
because Bad guy is always bold
they can scope, t
hey can lie,
They can make their day,
they can protect.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by victorazy(m): 2:29am On Nov 06, 2009
i wanna be a bad guy now
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by KratosII(m): 2:39am On Nov 06, 2009
Baaadddd Guuuyyyy

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by KratosII(m): 2:43am On Nov 06, 2009
Baddest nigga

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by KratosII(m): 2:47am On Nov 06, 2009
Good Girl

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by paddylo1(m): 4:48am On Nov 06, 2009
I used to have a babe in Unilag whyle i stay and work ing Abuja. She instroduced this guy to me on phone that he is just a friend, but later she changed and the guy has been mamaring her whyle i dey Abuja roasting. She wa a good and beautiful girl, but this guy is a cultist. Am now asking the NL people, Y must she like this guy, Y must good girls love bad guys. WE ARE NO MORE

OL boy u just gots to be a bad boy to find u a good girl nowadays, when i say bad, i mean dont be too serious with anygirl, have a lot of them around, let them compete for your affection and then pick out the best, seriously chicks nowadays will stomp on your heart with no remorse if they can get away with it espesially if them think say u too love them, i had a chick too back in nigeria, i was in abuja, she was in abuja uni with me but lived in PH and had an ex, over there who i didnt know she was still seeing, long story short, d chick couldnt stop seeing the guy and me, she loved me, but the guy was her first love and the guy dey promise am marriage, finally i found out and broke it off, and the guy found out about me too and broke it off,

if i enter naija again na bachelor status for the first 2yrs, abeg i no fit shout.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by spoilt(f): 5:09am On Nov 06, 2009
deji2009:

cheesy shocked

Why look so shocked?
Good boys are boring. Perfect and rigid. Not that kind of rigid. grin. Its ok to be good but c'mon you dont have to make a career of perfection and routine!!

What woman doesnt fantasize about being slung over a man's shoulders, dragged into his lair and . . . . well you get my point. Thats the appeal. tongue
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by galatico(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2009
Yeah Bro it's true, Girls tend to fall in love with bad guyz .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Dick Be Too Big For Your Vagina? (guys, Read This Fact) / Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy / Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.