Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage (20788 Views)

Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:01am On Jan 09, 2007
good choice grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 1:03am On Jan 09, 2007
Tiffy dear, I'm out. Going to hit the bed. grin Nyt Nyt! kiss

The rest, goodnight. smiley
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by kitaun(m): 1:04am On Jan 09, 2007
Oh my ways!! My angels need to take chill pills, why all these naw?? nyweiz i hail all una!!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 1:08am On Jan 09, 2007
kitaun:

Oh my ways!!

Yeah! Mend your ways! tongue grin How u doin? wink
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by kitaun(m): 1:09am On Jan 09, 2007
Lol @Radiant, go sleep jare and dream of ur fake 'toothy' hubby!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by kitaun(m): 1:14am On Jan 09, 2007
I hate it when my faves go squabbling, abeg make una easy with the insults una hear? Cheers y'all!!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 1:27am On Jan 09, 2007
lol. . . Kit, don't push it! wink
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by kitaun(m): 1:40am On Jan 09, 2007
which wheelbarrow u see me dey push?? Lol
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 1:42am On Jan 09, 2007
No vex. Na ur Vesper I see u deh push. wink grin grin grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by kitaun(m): 1:54am On Jan 09, 2007
Yeye Radiant!!! I go ir-radiate u now! Lol
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 1:58am On Jan 09, 2007
wink grin grin grin C ya tmrw. take care and wetdreams tongue grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by kitaun(m): 2:04am On Jan 09, 2007
Wetter dreams to u 2!! gnite dear!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by papaD1(m): 2:17am On Jan 09, 2007
when we wanna discuss the topic CHEATING let us look at it from both side.both men and women cheat,men cheat because its from the beginning thats how we re made.what most women dont know is if they take things easy with there most expecially when a lady caught her husband cheating.She need to be carm about it and talk about it emotionally not by yelling at him.then the guy would kkind of realise the damage he's doing to someones heart but most lady wanna fight it which is gonna give the guy a stone heart.Ladies pls talk to ur b/f or husband from the bottom of your heart with humility above all u must have point which u wanna talk about and outpoint him.then he will make ammendment.But if u try to dominate and u are talking above ur voice,i am positive u will be in for trouble girl. smiley.most women cheat because they wanna pay back what there b/f or husband did,then whos is a looser,if a man cheat everyone will advise his spouse to forgive him but if a woman try it even her father will advice the man to kick her ass out of the house and she will loose alot of friends for doing that i mean if shes married and her friend are married too.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by papaD1(m): 2:25am On Jan 09, 2007
today girl ga to take things easy. its for the peace of mind at the end.i am replying to thiefofheart posting that i read.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 09, 2007
papa D:

what most women don't know is if they take things easy with there most expecially when a lady caught her husband cheating.She need to be carm about it and talk about it emotionally not by yelling at him.then the guy would kkind of realise the damage he's doing to someones heart but most lady want to fight it which is going to give the guy a stone heart.Ladies please talk to your b/f or husband from the bottom of your heart with humility above all u must have point which u want to talk about and outpoint him.then he will make ammendment.But if u try to dominate and u are talking above your voice,i am positive u will be in for trouble girl. smiley.

As a male too, i must admit i am disappointed by your post. Women should approach a philandering husband with mere humility? Is she your servant? Why do people attempt to justify cheating with such archaic reasoning?
The guy would "realise the kind of damage he's doing to his wive's heart" when the woman approaches him emotionally? Does that guy understand the meaning of marriage? Why is he allowed to cheat only for the wife to approach him "humbly" and she is not allowed? What if the woman cheats, is the man to approach her with "humility" too and not raise his voice against her?

Cheating is wrong and MUST not be encouraged by anachronistic arguments that men are allowed to get away with cheating with a mere slap on the wrist. Women have to learn to forgive men and move on but for a man to WILFULY cheat on his wife because he will get away with it is sickening!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by papaD1(m): 3:00am On Jan 09, 2007
its easier said,but the advice is for the women because women are supposed to be home builder if they wanna be like men alot of things will go wrong cheating is bad but when it happen the approach to it is different for both men and women.men can go on and on from one marriage to another even to the level of marrying younger girls,girl are always ready anywhere they outnumbered men but for the wise lady in marriage,stick to ur marriage.because most broken marriage falls back on woman.my advice for woman is try harder to build ur home. cool
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 09, 2007
my dear papa D, try passing that your advice to your sister! She might just need it someday, please remind her that it is allowed for men to cheat even though it is wrong.

papa D:

its easier said,but the advice is for the women because women are supposed to be home builder if they want to be like men alot of things will go wrong cheating is bad but when it happen the approach to it is different for both men and women.men can go on and on from one marriage to another even to the level of marrying younger girls,girl are always ready anywhere they outnumbered men but for the wise lady in marriage,stick to your marriage.because most broken marriage falls back on woman.my advice for woman is try harder to build your home. cool

When you talk of the wise lady here, is it wrong for the man to be wise too? Men go on from one marriage to another? which men? My father has been married for 25 years and i can bet my last farthing he'd rather die than cheat on his wife, that is the example i wish to follow not those who though unmarried are already justifying cheating indirectly by admonishing ladies to just accept and move on!

Put the shoe on the other foot! what will you do if your wife cheated on you?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by papaD1(m): 3:08am On Jan 09, 2007
and if a lady is humble it doesnt mean shes a slave,but that gonna calm her down to solve a problem.marriage problem is not one u can solve with anger and being humble she put the man in a state of rest till shes to able to talk without interruption to the sense one the so call husband.but if she make noise shes not gonna pass no message cool smileyremember i said shes home builder. cool
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by papaD1(m): 3:09am On Jan 09, 2007
i mean men could go on from one to another
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 09, 2007
you have avoided my question, what will you do if your wife cheated on you? be humble?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by papaD1(m): 3:11am On Jan 09, 2007
well u can ask ur mum the effort she put in the marriage and alot of things she outlook may be before u were born but dont get me wrong men are not the same.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 09, 2007
papa D:

well u can ask your mum the effort she put in the marriage and alot of things she outlook may be before u were born but don't get me wrong men are not the same.

Yes dear my mum put in a LOT of effort to make her marriage work, her husband did not make it any worse by sleeping around!

Answer my question!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by papaD1(m): 3:14am On Jan 09, 2007
well i am a man,the approach is different.i will call her father to say something.may that was how she was trained ,to cheat.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 09, 2007
papa D:

well i am a man,the approach is different.i will call her father to say something.may that was how she was trained ,to cheat.

grin grin grin
You make me laugh dear! You will call her father if she cheats? what if the old man is long dead? her uncle next?

Are men trained to cheat?

What makes a man enjoy the sole "rights" of cheating while the woman cannot?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by papaD1(m): 3:22am On Jan 09, 2007
if we re gonna face fact,how goliath was killed is different from that of samson but they both giants.ur kind of father is different from my father and everyother men well.women are supposed to put more effort than men.but in a case where men does well thats good but its very little.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by papaD1(m): 3:23am On Jan 09, 2007
well ask Abraham,Jacob and isaac.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by papaD1(m): 3:24am On Jan 09, 2007
who knows may they gonna get some answers and u can ask king david as well.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 09, 2007
@ papa D

May God help the poor chic who will end up as your wife!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by papaD1(m): 3:25am On Jan 09, 2007
although i am not going into the holy books pls
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by papaD1(m): 3:27am On Jan 09, 2007
i ga a wife and shes an american i am not cheating because shes so emotional and i dont wanna break her heart she all i want but i am telling u what she did to make it work for her.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by papaD1(m): 3:32am On Jan 09, 2007
throughout our dating i ga a lot of girls and she will talk to me like an advise kinda and many times she cried .because most girl i was dating are models.but i they were arrogant and i was with them but i stuck with the one thats humble thats how she bulit her home.most of those model are still beggin to come back but hell no
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 09, 2007
How do you unsubscribe from a thread anyway?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

10 Signs It’s Time To Let Go / .. / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.