Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage (20783 Views)

Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2007
ok are those men boys gone? cheesy
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by windywendy(f): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2007
Radiant:

Wendy, I remember you smiley

Oh yes Radiant, I remember you too cheesy cheesy. We meet again, yet on a related topic grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by goodguy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

and your friend is probably still sobbing over my "yo' momma" comment anyway. grin

And you're happy you insulted someone's mother?  What kind of a human are you?  Seriously, I wasn't offended all along until you made that statement.  I do not joke with my mother!

And if your next reply is going to be "why's someone getting worked up in the cyber world", I could as well ask you how a "cyberbeing" is irritating you, because obviously, you weren't joking when you said that.  So you see, everyone takes the internet seriously once in a while.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

I was talking about YOUR existance, Donz cheesy

and your friend is probably still sobbing over my "yo' momma" comment anyway. grin

Yeah right, the name goodguy sends chills down your spine, don't even claim anything otherwise!

So you're saying my existence on this thread is no longer needed? cry (You made me question my spelling of "existence" there, I don't expect such mistakes from you TOH grin)
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2007
Awww goody goody guy, awww cry no more dear dear, let aunty eurphoria get you a lolly will u like that? and then see if TOH will give you a cuddle too---how's that?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by mukina2: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2007
Radiant:

*Sighs again* If only we follow a man everywhere he goes.

no just put a tracking device on his pants
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2007
i don't even think they are worth the effort---me my life is so stress free, i don't cry over men any more, infact i ahev them where i want them
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2007
Eurphoria:

Awww goody goody guy, awww cry no more dear dear, let aunty eurphoria get you a lolly will u like that? and then see if TOH will give you a cuddle too---how's that?

And sister Rad will stand aside and smile warmly smiley
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by goodguy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2007
Euphoria, that wouldn't be necessary. grin

Radiant, thanks for your care. cheesy

Actually, I am not even offended any longer about her insulting my mum.  She already made it clear she was brought up that way.

The fact that she sees nothing wrong in what she said is what's actually getting to my nerves.  I'm getting over it anyway.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2007
Goody, you should be careful when you provoke women. You don't actually get to hear what you want to hear wink smiley Sorry eh. Momma's fine. smiley
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2007
Mr. Goodguy, I actually blame you for the troubles here, the conversation was actually going allright before you decided to renew your grudges with Miss ThiefofHearts.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2007
Actually, I am not even offended any longer about her insulting my mum.  She already made it clear she was brought up that way.

why did you have to shatter the image that was beginning to develop of you? you so totally killed it, why refer to her upbringing, you doing what you accuse her off, i advice you to drop it or you will be lynched on this thread i gaurantee you, starting with me---- angry
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2007
Just when I thought he'd recieved his Lolly

Goody, run to my arms 'cause I know what my sisters can do. Run fast walahi! smiley
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by goodguy(m): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2007
Eurphoria:

why refer to her upbringing,

I never did initially but she chose to misinterprete what I meant.  I simply agreed with her.  I'm sorry if you are offended.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2007
Goody, my arms are aching. . Hurry! cheesy
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by goodguy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2007
Donzman:

Mr. Goodguy, I actually blame you for the troubles here, the conversation was actually going allright before you decided to renew your grudges with Miss ThiefofHearts.

Miss ThiefOfHearts was the first to attack Mr. Goodguy.  She should be blamed.  Mr. Goodguy simply served her back.  If Mr. Goodguy hadn't done that, Mr. Davidylan would say Mr. Goodguy was being hypocritical.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by goodguy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2007
Sister Radiant, I'm there already.  Please save me from being lynched by the devourers, oh saviour! cheesy
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2007
mofo grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2007
lmao. . . Eurpho, don't be naughty! wink grin grin grin

Tiffy, abeg cool down eh. wink grin grin grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2007
um what did I say that warrented "sloppy seconds"

dude, just be quiet. You sound like a whiny little girl right now and it's embarrassing.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2007
I talk am grin grin grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2007
Radiant, I no hug you again. Now you have germs cry
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by goodguy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

dude, just be quiet. You sound like a whiny little girl right now and it's embarrassing.

A cyberbeing's 'whine' is embarassing to you?  Don't you think you're taking the cyberworld too seriously? wink
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2007
what about me?  grin  grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2007
goodguy dont be a BITCH ALL YOUR LIFE PLS --- I WILL do all nite prayer and fasting for you this is becoming chronic your poblem
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2007
Tiffy, sad sad sad

*Gone to take a quick shower*

*Done and jumped out*

*Hugss Tiffy*
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2007
goodguy and TOH

is there a personal beef btw both of u let us know now
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by goodguy(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2007
Eurphoria:

goodguy don't be a BITCH ALL YOUR LIFE PLS ---

What do you mean?

Eurphoria:

I WILL do all night prayer and fasting for you this is becoming chronic your poblem

Yeah, she needs it.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Ugwumba(m): 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2007
There is so much childishness in these responses- threats and counter threats.

Okay, so cheating in a marriage (or even a relatonship) is an ugly thing.

Men do it, and so do women too. For women, the gravest danger is contracting an incurable disease. For men, the gravest danger is bringing up another man's seed as your own (apart from, of course contracting an incurable disease).

You cannot prescribe what the reaction should / would be - your`reaction may be totally different from another person's own (as most of you have, no doubt, discovered in this thread), and unlike what most of you think, THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

Cheating however pales in significance, when placed against other things that can happen in a marriage.

1. You lose a young promising child in an accident, because of the stupidity of one or both parents.
2. Your child becomes a drug addict, while you squabble over infidelity.
ETC., ETC.

Pray that God blesses you with an honest man or a good woman, and if not, pray that He teaches you how to learn life's lessons, one step at a time.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by goodguy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2007
kaecy5:

goodguy and TOH

is there a personal beef between both of u let us know now

I was beginning to wonder if she knows me from somewhere.  She's always attacking me first!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2007
pls what with all these little indians running into this thread? hmm grin. hey listen lil indians we want your chief not you muppetts grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by goodguy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2007
Ugwumba, thanks for bringing us back on track. That was a nice post by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls / .. / 10 Signs It’s Time To Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.