Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (58595 Views)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics / The 22 Year Old OAU Student Who Built A Million Dollar Hedge Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Anunnakis are evolved species of projected beings. Remember, that they are in the projection with us even though we worship them. But we are all the same with them (God) on our real nature.

This is what happened. We created bio-conscious hologram to come and play around as equal. As we moved into the hologram, we are supposed to visit different locations and galaxies and universes in the hologram, our hologram, but as soon as we entered, we realized that the gravity on this particular Gaia (Earth) is stronger, cos of the magnetic core, we became intrigued. Due to the strong magnetism, our ethereal nature became denser and denser as we got closer. Damn! Gravity of Earth materialized our light nature and we become infused with consciousness due to presence of prana. We where just figuring out how to exist and go back, when the Anunnaki came along, programmed us, hybrized us and created layers of dimensions and make us go through birth, death and rebirth and they love this place. They invented religion and mock us to worship them. Its all a game and they know it.

That is why anyone who crossed over and came back and said its just a game. We need to figure out how to let people know its all a game. When we know that is all game, we will stop fighting, stop being materialistic and the game will end.

We are the Source, we created the hologram, we are the Eternal Source. All things are light.

I have done my part, who ever comes across this posts between now and forever should research and ask me questions. In any areas of life, I believe I have figured this out and its time to live happy and wait for when I will get back stage and decide if to enter the hologram again. Its fun though.

what about the pyramids?! you haven't told us how dey were constructed. at least you said the why, now tell us the how...

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Marvel1206: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Anunnakis are evolved species of projected beings. Remember, that they are in the projection with us even though we worship them. But we are all the same with them (God) on our real nature.
This is what happened. We created bio-conscious hologram to come and play around as equal. As we moved into the hologram, we are supposed to visit different locations and galaxies and universes in the hologram, our hologram, but as soon as we entered, we realized that the gravity on this particular Gaia (Earth) is stronger, cos of the magnetic core, we became intrigued. Due to the strong magnetism, our ethereal nature became denser and denser as we got closer. Damn! Gravity of Earth materialized our light nature and we become infused with consciousness due to presence of prana. We where just figuring out how to exist and go back, when the Anunnaki came along, programmed us, hybrized us and created layers of dimensions and make us go through birth, death and rebirth and they love this place. They invented religion and mock us to worship them. Its all a game and they know it.
That is why anyone who crossed over and came back and said its just a game. We need to figure out how to let people know its all a game. When we know that is all game, we will stop fighting, stop being materialistic and the game will end.
We are the Source, we created the hologram, we are the Eternal Source. All things are light.
I have done my part, who ever comes across this posts between now and forever should research and ask me questions. In any areas of life, I believe I have figured this out and its time to live happy and wait for when I will get back stage and decide if to enter the hologram again. Its fun though.

chai grin

7 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Tallesty1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
coollabman:

total bullocks! my friend! if you want to post something you consider factual then there must be reference/source. a source/reference is reputable when other people/institutions of sound mind and learning have thoroughly investigated the facts and found them to be correct or largely true (due to some evidence that suggests so). so far billyonaire hasn't provided any yet.
He's presenting his findings after a lengthy thorough research. Set up a committee or panel to investigate his claims.

Thanks in advance

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
photoshoot:

Even though I find it hard to believe, this is my first time reading on this topic, let us know what he knows sir.
Have you been living under a rock?

cirmuell:
Where's the fun in that? By the time he's rounding up this epistle, most phones would've been dead, most people would've moved on to n more productive things etc if that's how y'all want it, fine, enjoy the movie
Op is a hack and not even very original. I wonder why so many people are 'ohoing' and 'ahaing' over this contrived BS. I came here to read how the pyramids where put together, the mechanics of it, not some rehash of Annunaki nonsense. This guy think say we dey secondary school?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Genesis 6 1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same
became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.gringrin

I do not intend the burst the Bible, but God in the Bible stated "Let us Make Man in Our Own Image" These were the Anunnakis. Jehovah, YHWH, YAHWEH, EL (ELOHIM) are just alias for the Anunnakis Royal Father called Anu. We are worshiping the Nibiru beings. We have their DNA.

We are their hybrids though. But I dont know why they destroy civilization each time they come around. Makes me wonder if Hell is a physical phenomenon. Checks out when you hear religion talking about the last days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Marvel1206: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
billionaire who is your supplier?

13 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
coollabman:

what about the pyramids?! you haven't told us how dey were constructed. at least you said the why, now tell us the how...

I did. And all you have to do is read and research further. This is Education Section, NOT Religious Section.

4 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
coollabman:

total bullocks! my friend! if you want to post something you consider factual then there must be reference/source. a source/reference is reputable when other people/institutions of sound mind and learning have thoroughly investigated the facts and found them to be correct or largely true (due to some evidence that suggests so). so far billyonaire hasn't provided any yet.

Some people self. When you look at your life, does it make sense to you ? You equip yourself with so much defence like an American, yet you refuse to even read. The source you are looking for, if I am to paste over 1000 sources that I have gone through in a period of not less than 10yrs, will you even have the internet connection and electricity to read ? That is if you even have patience to read.

What source do you want me to post for my Astral Projection Experiences though. What sources should I post for my meetings with ethereal beings.

You have a life time to read and study life. You are not on Earth to eat, drink, make love and live in a beautiful house. Try to figure out why you are here in the first place and everything else will fall in place.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Babacele: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
billyonaire, did you visit Lhasa in Tibet in your research?

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Thanks for this.. Another one, every religion put it out that there is paradise after life. And there is hellfire. Can you please point out if you have researched through this line. And about the proposed rapture in the Christian beliefs in the revelation as seen by John. Do you suggest that the same wi-tricity used for the ascension of gold will be used in the supposed teleporting of humans?
Questions on questions ...logically some of what you have written interwoven with some of my ideas. Can you bring more light to the final days apocalypses if that's the intention of the Anunnakis to destroy earth.. Then if planet X closeness to earth which could be the harbinger of destruction as part earth destroyers as revealed in the revelation since they share similar characteristics..molten fire, earthquake tsunami and all sorts.

7 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Babacele:
billyonaire, did you visit Lhasa in Tibet in your research?
Not physically, been to Tibet in one of my out of body travels.

Let me add that you can travel to any planet or universe. Just know the frequency and wavelength then detect the sound of that place. Sit down, close your eyes and forget where ever you are. Chant the tone of that planet and visualize how it looks like from your science text. Do it consistently daily at a particular time of the day or night. Tell yourself you wanna go to that place and you will see yourself there. Fully aware of your surroundings.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Some people self. When you look at your life, does it make sense to you ? You equip yourself with so much defence like an American, yet you refuse to even read. The source you are looking for, if I am to paste over 1000 sources that I have gone through in a period of not less than 10yrs, will you even have the internet connection and electricity to read ? That is if you even have patience to read.

What source do you want me to post for my Astral Projection Experiences though. What sources should I post for my meetings with ethereal beings.

You have a life time to read and study life. You are not on Earth to eat, drink, make love and live in a beautiful house. Try to figure out why you are here in the first place and everything else will fall in place.

post all of them! you'd be surprised, I have all the time in the world to go through grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Alhajipablo(m): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
coollabman:

calm down chairman, who said anyone believes him? We just want him to land first(Let him die before you bury him)

6 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Marvel1206:
billionaire who is your supplier?

honestly! grin grin grin this one strong pass Oshogbo weed! cheesy cheesy this is the real stuff mehn! I just need a puff of it datzall! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Babacele: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Let me add that you can travel to any planet or universe. Just know the frequency and wavelength then detect the sound of that place. Sit down, close your eyes and forget where ever you are. Chant the tone of that planet and visualize how it looks like from your science text. Do it consistently daily at a particular time of the day or night. Tell yourself you wanna go to that place and you will see yourself there. Fully aware of your surroundings.
good about being to Tibet..... just being sure of certain stuffs.
Did u come across reasons why we have heterosexual, homosexuals n strange physical anatomies in our genomes? did you know about involution while studying evolution? did you take other lives like plants and animals into consideration in your research?
we shall talk about electricity later, sorry folks many may not flow with my line of thought as regards these questions but the Op most def should. I'm just to ascertain how far the Op went, and the veracity of his claims.

7 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by chieveboy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
coollabman:

post all of them! you'd be surprised, I have all the time in the world to go through grin grin

I noticed you will fail in this claim
He said you cant be given links to verify events discovered using OBE...and you are looking for links?

You can prove or disprove all this claims by exteriorizing your consciousness to visit time-frames, online links etc...it's another ball game though...
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Tallesty1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

I dont believe this

4 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
In my quest to solve the landmarks of the Earth, to know who and what draw the Nazca lines, what built the pyramid, I had to study archeology, and study mythology. In my study of mythology and how the pyramid was built, it took my 4 week of sleepless reading and research.

Something happened to me, I stumbled on a question. WHY WHERE WE BORN, JUST TO DIE ?
Sir, are you are Nigerian? Did you study in Nigeria? Where did you study Archaeology and Mythology?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by tplacid: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
coollabman:

honestly! grin grin grin this one strong pass Oshogbo weed! cheesy cheesy this is the real stuff mehn! I just need a puff of it datzall! grin grin

You guys are really funny, because you can't understand what some has researched on does't mean he is totally wrong, I don't believe in everything he has said but it's pointless for me to debunk it without valid theories or facts (religious or otherwise)

We live in a strange world and not everything you see is true..........Africans were said to be uncivilized and what not but human advancement can be found throughout ancient Africa.....the pyramids are just a few of wonders in Africa.

So look around you and the world you live in and ask yourself salient questions before refuting the claim of someone who has done an intensive research in an area you know nothing about.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Toptipster:

Thanks for this.. Another one, every religion put it out that there is paradise after life. And there is hellfire. Can you please point out if you have researched through this line. And about the proposed rapture in the Christian beliefs in the revelation as seen by John. Do you suggest that the same wi-tricity used for the ascension of gold will be used in the supposed teleporting of humans?
Questions on questions ...logically some of what you have written interwoven with some of my ideas. Can you bring more light to the final days apocalypses if that's the intention of the Anunnakis to destroy earth.. Then if planet X closeness to earth which could be the harbinger of destruction as part earth destroyers as revealed in the revelation since they share similar characteristics..molten fire, earthquake tsunami and all sorts.

Good questions;

I will attempt to answer them, and since this a classroom, others are free to offer their understandings if they so desire. I am here to learn too.

Paradise and Hell are ideological constructs of God (Anunnakis); They had to socially engineer their human slaves to know that hardwork pays and when you die you will be in paradise in the sky (Nibiru) on the streets made of Gold (You can see the reason they gave for their Gold mining, to design the street of heaven). Hell is a construct to where you will go if you disobey the laws of God, and burn in a fiery furnace. These are ideological constructs. They didnt stop there, they create a satellite Station, called Station Destiny on the moon, to deviate you when you die. Instead of going to the Source, you follow the bright light of Station Destiny and be recycled back to earth to be born to continue the slave work. (Even in death, the ignorant are not free), please study hard.

The word rapture does not exist in the Bible, but John was talking about the last days, yes every 3600yrs, planet x called Nibiru crosses into our Solar system and messes things up wiping out whole civilzations. That is what we read about last days and why Religion emphasizes last days.

Teleportation can be achieved in 2 ways that I know of. One is using fluidity of light to transport things. Lazer is used to move "Curiosity" to Mars by laser, so as light beings we are not affected by gravity, but even as light, we will ride on Consciousness to our final source. Light is NOT fast enough. In my research I have discovered that the Speed of Conscious is several millions of times faster than the speed of light. This is what led to the Spooky Effect in Quantum mechanics, where electrons seem to appear in many places at the same time. It is not that the electron exists in same places at the same time, it actually means electron is conscious.So it moves at consciousness speed and move in and out of place so fast than even the light microscopes cant detect its movement. Imagine an object moving at speed multiples of speed of light (nanoseconds) in want of words like a million times per second from one place to another. You will see the peristent flash and it looks like its there and here at same time. That is Omnipresence. At quantum level humans move that fast, speed of thoughts.

Next way you can levitate object is with sound. At the right pitch, frequency and wavelength, objects can be moved at your home. Put salt or other crystals on a card board and place the card board on your speaker and play high pitch notes, keep changing the notes until a particular note will make the salt to rise up and stay in the air, increase the volume and the salt will rise higher. Play around it and have fun, that is how you can levitate whole planets with sound.

There is a strong likelihood that the Earth's Civilization will be destroyed, but the Earth itself is so wired that it cant fall out of orbit, this has happened before when our poles shifted, evidences existed with the Antlantis and Lemuria but there is a likehood that we will be wiped out. Either way you look at it, our Nuclear weapons can be fried or totally destroyed with electromagnetic pulse weapons of Anunnakis/Gods, or even if we want to focus our Nuclear Arsenals on them, we might destroy our atmosphere just like they destroyed the Atmosphere of Nibiru and came here to find Gold to patch it up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by chieveboy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
I dont believe this

Visit the thread on my signature...and you may well find yourself at the foot of another ladder on Life and God.

The problem we all have is 'attachement'. We tend to think our religions had given us all...we're just here to mark time in worship and reverence to God as prequalification for a better afterlife.

Yes! Naturally one can even transport his/her physical self to other places. This is Light and sound!

6 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by kiddie(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

was seriouslybelieving ypu till i read this....if its true they are coming to wipe us out know we'll give them a hard fight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Tallesty1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
chieveboy:

Visit the thread on my signature...and you may well find yourself at the foot of another ladder on Life and God.

The problem we all have is 'attachement'. We tend to think our religions had given us all...we're just here to mark time in worship and reverence to God as prequalification for a better afterlife.

Yes! Naturally one can even transport his/her physical self to other places. The is Light and sound!
Eckanker

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Babacele:
good about being to Tibet..... just being sure of certain stuffs.
Did u come across reasons why we have heterosexual, homosexuals n strange physical anatomies in our genomes? did you know about involution while studying evolution? did you take other lives like plants and animals into consideration in your research?
we shall talk about electricity later, sorry folks many may not flow with my line of thought as regards these questions but the Op most def should. I'm just to ascertain how far the Op went, and the veracity of his claims.

Your sex organs dont really determine if you are truly masculine or feminine. It is the hormonal imbalances in different genders that determine what anyone feel he is. Some men have more Estrogen than testosterone, they feel they are women in the inside. My research into genomes and the so called bad chromosomes are just the indication of the errors made during the DNA sequencing, When marduk sequenced the DNA he copied and pasted some DNA Codes that end up being junk to our understanding. Dont you know about recycle bin ? When Anunnakis coded our interfaces to connect our energy centers called Chakras, there are bound to be errors. Some people are naturally defect from birth, this has to do with errors in the programming from the beginning.

Read More on my writing about these on the other thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3485028/god-creator-quest-gold#51390916

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by JFT24(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Gold is pure and can not rust nor decay, but the wooden components of the Ark may have been destroyed. We can not say for sure if the golden component hasnt been stolen. The question should be, if we can build another device to power a laser power station and levitation plant. The Answer is absolutely, but the vested interests of Capitalists who will never put their weights behind any technology that can not be metered, will not allow W-Tricity to see the light of the day. Its all about money these days. There is technology for Wi-Tricity but its been patented. Its a crazy world.
am so following the topic.
my questions are
1- why is gold that important. could it be because of its everlasting property?
2- why do they need the gold?
3- how did gold even came into existence?
4- could the assertion 'the pyramid is meant to transport gold be true and is their an evidence for it
thanks

6 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by yyugo6ixx(f): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Op has been reading Babylonian Myths plus myths of other cultures. None of this shit has been proven by science and they actually sound ridiculous. I'd rather go with the Oduduwa story than this concorted trash. Anunnaki...Mardurk...Adamus...Eveus. Come To Africa And We'll Give You More Tangible Myths not some silly stuff that question your state of mind

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by lordmayor4(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
I dont believe this

You better do.

Thelema 93/93

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
tplacid:

You guys are really funny, because you can't understand what some has researched on does't mean he is totally wrong, I don't believe in everything he has said but it's pointless for me to debunk it without valid theories or facts (religious or otherwise)

pls did he base his assertions on 'valid theories or facts'? why should I bother trying to debunk something that has already been debunked as pseudoscience?! the simple fact here is that he has done nothing to validate his claims.

tplacid:

We live in a strange world and not everything you see is true..........Africans were said to be uncivilized and what not but human advancement can be found throughout ancient Africa.....the pyramids are just a few of wonders in Africa.

Egypt is physically located in Africa, but functions more like a middle eastern country (even historical facts back this up)! if Africa was so advanced as some scholars have said how come....

tplacid:

So look around you and the world you live in and ask yourself salient questions before refuting the claim of someone who has done an intensive research in an area you know nothing about.

I have asked these questions and I refuse to accept claims that are fashioned in this manner!

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by chieveboy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Eckanker

It shouldn't scare you. It's a science that could make you an explorer like Byllionaire.

Just that anything which christianity finds threatening to it, it finds ways to paint dark and scary.

The OP is trying to teach stuff about LIGHT and SOUND...you must have heard Eckankar termed "The Religion of the Light and Sound Of God"...sadly most religions place little to no reference to this all-important aspect of God or life.

4 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by kiddie(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Good questions;

I will attempt to answer them, and since this a classroom, others are free to offer their understandings if they so desire. I am here to learn too.

Paradise and Hell are ideological constructs of God (Anunnakis); They had to socially engineer their human slaves to know that hardwork pays and when you die you will be in paradise in the sky (Nibiru) on the streets made of Gold (You can see the reason they gave for their Gold mining, to design the street of heaven). Hell is a construct to where you will go if you disobey the laws of God, and burn in a fiery furnace. These are ideological constructs. They didnt stop there, they create a satellite Station, called Station Destiny on the moon, to deviate you when you die. Instead of going to the Source, you follow the bright light of Station Destiny and be recycled back to earth to be born to continue the slave work. (Even in death, the ignorant are not free), please study hard.

The word rapture does not exist in the Bible, but John was talking about the last days, yes every 3600yrs, planet x called Nibiru crosses into our Solar system and messes things up wiping out whole civilzations. That is what we read about last days and why Religion emphasizes last days.

Teleportation can be achieved in 2 ways that I know of. One is using fluidity of light to transport things. Lazer is used to move "Curiosity" to Mars by laser, so as light beings we are not affected by gravity, but even as light, we will ride on Consciousness to our final source. Light is NOT fast enough. In my research I have discovered that the Speed of Conscious is several millions of times faster than the speed of light. This is what led to the Spooky Effect in Quantum mechanics, where electrons seem to appear in many places at the same time. It is not that the electron exists in same places at the same time, it actually means electron is conscious.So it moves at consciousness speed and move in and out of place so fast than even the light microscopes cant detect its movement. Imagine an object moving at speed multiples of speed of light (nanoseconds) in want of words like a million times per second from one place to another. You will see the peristent flash and it looks like its there and here at same time. That is Omnipresence. At quantum level humans move that fast, speed of thoughts.

Next way you can levitate object is with sound. At the right pitch, frequency and wavelength, objects can be moved at your home. Put salt or other crystals on a card board and place the card book on your speaker and play high pitch notes, keep changing the notes until a particular note will make the salt to rise up and stay in the air, increase the volume and the salt will rise higher. Play around it and have fun, that is how you can levitate whole planets with sound.

There is a strong likelihood that the Earth's Civilization will be destroyed, but the Earth itself is so wired that it cant fall out of orbit, this has happened before when our poles shifted, but there is a likehood that we will be wiped out. Either way you look at it, our Nuclear weapons can be fried with electromagnetic pulse weapons of God, or even if we want to focus our Nuclear Arsenals on them, we might destroy our atmosphere just like they destroyed the Atmosphere of Nibiru and came here to find Gold to patch it up.
was the gold for longetivity or to patch up their failing

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by osolee(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
* There is Only one GOD,He created the earth and all the things in it.

and they used to say:" when we die and become dust and bones,shall we then indeed be resurrected?
"And also our forefathers?"
Say (O Muhammad P.B.U.H) Verily,those old,and those of later times
"All will be surely gathered together for appointed meeting of a known day.
Quran 58vs 47 to 50

Then tell me (about) the human semen that you emit.
is it you who created it? (i.e. make this semen into a perfect human being),or are we the creator?

Is it Such a talk (this Quran) that you (disbelievers) deny?
And instead (of thanking Allah) for the provision he gives you,on the contrary,you deny him (by disbelief)!
Then why do you not (Intervene) when (the soul of a dying person) reaches the throat?
And you at the moment are looking on,
But We (i.e our angels who take the soul) are nearer to him than you,but you see not,
Then why you do not,if you are exempt from the reckoning and recompense( punishment,etc)
Bring back the soul (to its body),if you are truthful?
================================================================================================
Say ( O Muhammad (Pbuh) to Mankind).
"if the sea were ink for (writing) the Words of my Lord,surely, the sea would be exhausted before the Words of my Lord would be finished,even if we brought (another sea) like it for its aid" Q18Vs109 cry cry GOD IS GREAT!!!

7 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department / Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More / Amotekun Is Cheetah Not Leopard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.