Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (58579 Views)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics / The 22 Year Old OAU Student Who Built A Million Dollar Hedge Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by code9(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Good questions;

I will attempt to answer them, and since this a classroom, others are free to offer their understandings if they so desire. I am here to learn too.

Paradise and Hell are ideological constructs of God (Anunnakis); They had to socially engineer their human slaves to know that hardwork pays and when you die you will be in paradise in the sky (Nibiru) on the streets made of Gold (You can see the reason they gave for their Gold mining, to design the street of heaven). Hell is a construct to where you will go if you disobey the laws of God, and burn in a fiery furnace. These are ideological constructs. They didnt stop there, they create a satellite Station, called Station Destiny on the moon, to deviate you when you die. Instead of going to the Source, you follow the bright light of Station Destiny and be recycled back to earth to be born to continue the slave work. (Even in death, the ignorant are not free), please study hard.

The word rapture does not exist in the Bible, but John was talking about the last days, yes every 3600yrs, planet x called Nibiru crosses into our Solar system and messes things up wiping out whole civilzations. That is what we read about last days and why Religion emphasizes last days.

Teleportation can be achieved in 2 ways that I know of. One is using fluidity of light to transport things. Lazer is used to move "Curiosity" to Mars by laser, so as light beings we are not affected by gravity, but even as light, we will ride on Consciousness to our final source. Light is NOT fast enough. In my research I have discovered that the Speed of Conscious is several millions of times faster than the speed of light. This is what led to the Spooky Effect in Quantum mechanics, where electrons seem to appear in many places at the same time. It is not that the electron exists in same places at the same time, it actually means electron is conscious.So it moves at consciousness speed and move in and out of place so fast than even the light microscopes cant detect its movement. Imagine an object moving at speed multiples of speed of light (nanoseconds) in want of words like a million times per second from one place to another. You will see the peristent flash and it looks like its there and here at same time. That is Omnipresence. At quantum level humans move that fast, speed of thoughts.

Next way you can levitate object is with sound. At the right pitch, frequency and wavelength, objects can be moved at your home. Put salt or other crystals on a card board and place the card book on your speaker and play high pitch notes, keep changing the notes until a particular note will make the salt to rise up and stay in the air, increase the volume and the salt will rise higher. Play around it and have fun, that is how you can levitate whole planets with sound.

There is a strong likelihood that the Earth's Civilization will be destroyed, but the Earth itself is so wired that it cant fall out of orbit, this has happened before when our poles shifted, but there is a likehood that we will be wiped out. Either way you look at it, our Nuclear weapons can be fried with electromagnetic pulse weapons of God, or even if we want to focus our Nuclear Arsenals on them, we might destroy our atmosphere just like they destroyed the Atmosphere of Nibiru and[b] came here to find Gold to patch it up.[/b]

What is preventing us from Harnessing this Gold to our benefit?
Is there something about the usage of white Gold we don't know about?

Jesus fasted 40 days and 40 Nights. Does it have connection to Gold Consumption or Sniffing?

5 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Funjosh(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nomfanelo99:

What if I'm dead by Sunday

Thankfully you are now alive. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Bellfun(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
ayxmania:

Sir, are you are Nigerian? Did you study in Nigeria? Where did you study Archaeology and Mythology?

Lol...the op is surely guilty of copy and paste! I've read about almost everything the op has written about! Nothing new!

You just copy and paste his assertions on Google... you'll see the original works

9 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
JFT24:

am so following the topic.
my questions are
1- why is gold that important. could it be because of its everlasting property?
2- why do they need the gold?
3- how did gold even came into existence?
4- could the assertion 'the pyramid is meant to transport gold be true and is their an evidence for it
thanks
Answer to 1 and 2
1 and 2. Gold is inert, inactive element and very stand. Wonderful conductor and white gold is mono-crystalline in nature. Gold has so many unique properties which makes it desired. Anunnakis used powdered Gold to repair their atmosphere which was destroyed due to their nuclear energy exhibitions.
Second use of White Gold Power, which is the most important is. It is the Elixir of Life. Taken after right rituals, you life forever, no death. Remember that the Anunnakis live up to tens of thousands of years. That is what they meant that one day in God's eye is like a thousand days of man. if we are to do a little maths, marduk programmed humans to live 120yrs, so multiply 120 x 365 =43, 800. So an average God will live almost 50,000 yrs. Could their long life be attributed to ingestion of Gold ? There is a high possibility. To Achieve Everlasting life using Elixir of Gold, I did a little research. 40 days and 40 nights of fasting and afterwards, ingestion of white gold dust for 9 calender months or 10 lunar months with special ritual and you will live as long as God.

3. Gold is just one of the elements in the Periodic Table, and there is a third dimension to the periodic table, and all the elements are not yet discovered. Let me add that it is not just gold then searched for, they took silver too and other elements but Gold was their major hustle until now. They have found another reason to keep us alive. Our Exoplasma keeps them running their machines. Our death brings them energy, our suffering generates same energy. Its another lecture, its the reason they keep us on the Cycle of Birth and rebirth at the moment. I hope they just free us to stay until we figure out how to complete our work on Human 3.0; When we complete that work, will live longer than the Calcium and Potassium body we were designed with. I dont know why they didnt use Lithium and diamond to design our human body, it would have lasted longer. We got work to do.

4. The Pyramid served 2 purposes; Transportation of Gold using high calibre supersonic laser and the electromagnetism generated was used as witricity to power the entire ancient world. It was the glory days. Look at the artifacts and the items they produced those days. Some are still in great shape even after thousands of years. What can we produce now that can last thousands of years. It was not just at Egypt alone, laser was used in South Africa to move the Gold to Mesopotamia, South America Inca regions moved the gold using laser too to mesopotamia and from there to Nibiru.

Humans have no need for Gold apart from as jewelries, tell me, is there any reason why Gold should be so fucking expensive ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bellfun:

Lol...the op is surely guilty of copy and paste! I've read about almost everything the op has written about! Nothing new!

You just copy and paste his assertions on Google... you'll see the original works

You must be a very stupid person my friend. There is nothing to copy and paste, I can type fast. I pasted link from my other researches, so take your smelly ass and get off this thread little prick.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
code9:

What is preventing us from Harnessing this Gold to our benefit?
Is there something about the usage of white Gold we don't know about?

Jesus fasted 40 days and 40 Nights. Does it have connection to Gold Consumption or Sniffing?

The Jesus you are defending is a descendant of Anunnakis, so when you want to talk, just reason first. Crazy people everywhere.

When Jesus said, "I and the Father are One" what did you think he meant ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
kiddie:

was the gold for longetivity or to patch up their failing
That explanation has been given, you have no patience to read I guess.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by gudxson: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Your sex organs dont really determine if you are truly masculine or feminine. It is the hormonal imbalances in different genders that determine what anyone feel he is. Some men have more Estrogen than testosterone, they feel they are women in the inside. My research into genomes and the so called bad chromosomes are just the indication of the errors made during the DNA sequencing, When marduk sequenced the DNA he copied and pasted some DNA Codes that end up being junk to our understanding. Dont you know about recycle bin ? When Anunnakis coded our interfaces to connect our energy centers called Chakras, there are bound to be errors. Some people are naturally defect from birth, this has to do with errors in the programming from the beginning.

Read More on my writing about these on the other thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3485028/god-creator-quest-gold#51390916

@billyonaire: I admire you a lot and am one of your greatest fan believe me. Now my question, with all your knowledge, researches understanding of life and beyond, science, quantum physics etc. What can you say you are yet to connect or understand? You seem quite knowledgable in all, what' r u yet to unravel that could make you doubt your earlier belive about the universe, God and mankind?

Sometimes, I see someone and I think I have seen or met them b4 convincingly but cant remember where, even places I just cant remember where ive seen them? How can u explain this to me?

Thanks

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by osolee(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

The Jesus you are defending is a descendant of Anunnakis, so when you want to talk, just reason first. Crazy people everywhere.

When Jesus said, "I and the Father are One" what did you think he meant ?

You all should read this......transportation of Gold indeed grin grin
http://kaheel7.com/ENG/index.php/unseen-miracles/442-new-facts-about-the-pyramids-a-new-miracle-of-the-quran

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Funjosh(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Eleniyan15 I go break orijin bottle for your head, why you no call me when them create this thread angry

Explorers come and sit beside me cool

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Bellfun(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

You must be a very stupid person my friend. There is nothing to copy and paste, I can type fast. I pasted link from my other researches, so take your smelly ass and get off this thread little prick.

So much angry word from a man who has studied far and wide!

People don't like being busted! Pele

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by tens4real(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
gudxson:

@billyonaire: I admire you a lot and am one of your greatest fan believe me. Now my question, with all your knowledge, researches understanding of life and beyond, science, quantum physics etc. What can you say you are yet to connect or understand? You seem quite knowledgable in all, what' r u yet to unravel that could make you doubt your earlier belive about the universe, God and mankind?

Sometimes, I see someone and I think I have seen or met them b4 convincingly but cant remember where, even places I just cant remember where ive seen them? How can u explain this to me?

Thanks
me too... Can't wait for him to answer u
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
gudxson:

Thanks

The only thing that bothers me really is. We have been created, we are unique. In the Universe, there is no species as Earth Humans, I am bothered that we can not sequence our DNA to live longer on this plane of existence, as humans. I enjoy it here, I wish we have a way of making us live at least a thousand years. That is why I joined project2045, whatever contribution I can make to see our organs replaced with synthetic organs and our plasma replaced with lipids we can manufacture and replace and our brains, if we can develop synthetic brain, eyes, ears etc to keep us here longer so use our knowledge to develop a population that can resist the aliens if they come back ti wipe us out. We know these aliens created us, but we should be left alone.

If you felt like you have met someone, you have met the person before, if you felt like you have been to some place, you have been there before. Do not look at yourself as your human instrument or human spacesuit that live one lifetime, look at yourself as the everlasting photon that has been, that is, and that will always be. What ever memory to had is stored on the Akashic records and once in a while you have recollection but cant point out to it. The data stream is stored on the hard drives on the Astral Plane, the dimension just after this one we live.

I will be right back, going to the kitchen to learn how to bake cake. I want to be making my own cakes with my own hands.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Babacele: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
talking about elements, did you come across radium? so you probably came across the philosopher's stone too. I'm sure you are aware that time, space, gravity, limitations and other negative factors can't affect man's mind and the creative energy therefrom? thanks
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Babacele:
talking about elements, did you come across radium? so you probably came across the philosopher's stone too. I'm sure you are aware that time, space, gravity, limitations and other negative factors can't affect man's mind and the creative energy therefrom? thanks
Yes, I have. Philosophers stone functions just like white gold powder. Its been used to do same things that like Gold Power, its also an elixir. If you go through the process. You can do anything. You can heal anymore. You will be just God.

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by kiddie(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
That explanation has been given, you have no patience to read I guess.
ok gotten....are the nibrus the only civilization apart from us....if no then what are others doing
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
kiddie:

ok gotten....are the nibrus the only civilization apart from us....if no then what are others doing

So many civilizations. So many, we are constantly visited. If we are not tough, we would have been invaded. This explains why our Nuclear sites are being monitored by aliens. They are monitoring our progress. Some are not physical in nature, many are etheric, so next time you see something that isnt human, it may not be our dead relatives ghosts. It could be an alien from a different dimension, checking you out. Do not show fear. Question them.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by KinSlayer: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
Humans 1.0

LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR OWN IMAGE

When the Anunnakis journeyed to Earth, they found Gold in huge quantity in our salt water, they are etheric in nature and had technology to mine gold in sea water, and Earth was filled with water then. And as the Earth condensed, the density interfered with how they can work the Earth the get gold from solid Earth.

Anu their Royal Father had sent expedition of 50 Anunnakis and their slaves to work the mines, but it was becoming tougher. The sons Enki and Enlil, just like today's brothers were always quareling in decision making. Enlil suggested that they should find primitive work force on earth to do the work for them. Enki wasnt in agreement until their Father Anu was consulted and he gave a go ahead for creation of primitive workforce since Enlil mentioned that they already have a primate, Homo Erectus whose DNA can be sequenced to alter the genome. Long story short, First Human was created, and the interface was programmed by Marduk.

and there is the asspull

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Oworock(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
coollabman:

total bullocks! my friend! if you want to post something you consider factual then there must be reference/source. a source/reference is reputable when other people/institutions of sound mind and learning have thoroughly investigated the facts and found them to be correct or largely true (due to some evidence that suggests so). so far billyonaire hasn't provided any yet.

if you are talking about source, it's human like you and I.

to be an authority, for someone to start quoting you then you must do what the op is doing and face many critics and so on.

do you know that I can now quote the op in any research am conducting just because of this post.

9 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Babacele: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
Yes, I have. Philosophers stone functions just like white gold powder. Its been used to do same things that like Gold Power, its also an elixir. If you go through the process. You can do anything. You can heal anymore. You will be just God.
good. I'm sure u should be aware of the law of octaves that pervade the universe from chemistry to music etc and if on the physical wavelength, we realise the normal organic existence including microscopic things- which must learn to manage or pay dearly for it in form of disease etc did you encounter the extra terrestrials or macroscopes?
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Now that we have established that Jehovah, Allah, Jesus, Elohim, Moses, Elijah, etc are just Anunnakis and hydrids of Anunnakis and we are their descendants, we can conclude that although the Anunnakis are our Creators they are NOT Creator of the Holographic Universes but part of the Hologram, we need to move ahead and study what God can be.

If we can not completely ascertain what GOD the Creators of the Holographic Universe is, you have no reason to believe in God, cos the Anunnakis are NOT God.

Meet me when when you are ready on this thread with the link below, lets talk about what is God. Please Keep your Bible, Koran and holy Books here. The next Thread will be carried out with scientific writing some which are copied from other works of other scientists.

Come here: https://www.nairaland.com/3488767/god-scientific-perspective#51420250

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Sir, you still haven't answered my questions.

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Deejay1000(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
@Billyonaire have you read power of the subconscious mind by Dr Joseph Murphy and i have a simple question sir
They are other wonders of the world apart from the pyramids y is it only the pyramids you think have had an allien visitation?

You said the gold dust or something like that can make someone live longer yrs has any human experimented with it Will be waiting for your reply sir angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by caesaraba(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Sounds like cocaine to me. lol just kidding.
You have to calm down and understand with some raising eyebrows here. The hold of popular religion/opinion is quite strong on the sub-conscious of many. ...and while I might not necessarily agree with some of your claims, I commend you for broaching this topic on a road less traveled - a path on which I'm also on. Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Eleniyan15: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Funjosh:
Eleniyan15 I go break orijin bottle for your head, why you no call me when them create this thread angry

Ahhhhh you no go vex...explorer dey on honey moon *winks
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
you know what..? I think seun actually employed this Billyonaire guy to come and encode us.

Nice try, grin ..THIS STORY DON DEY LONG.. Oka concluded

Ogini sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by kiddie(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

So many civilizations. So many, we are constantly visited. If we are not tough, we would have been invaded. This explains why our Nuclear sites are being monitored by aliens. They are monitoring our progress. Some are not physical in nature, many are etheric, so next time you see something that isnt human, it may not be our dead relatives ghosts. It could be an alien from a different dimension, checking you out. Do not show fear. Question them.
you think project2045 is goingto be the better phase...think again

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Explorers(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Funjosh:

I dey ur side bro.

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by godfrey01(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
this is thread real educated me alot.. but won't change my believes about the Almighty God the creator of heaven and earth

13 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
so na anunakis dey answer our prayers what about d holy spirit @ billyonaire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by goldfish80(m): 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
@Billyonaire please your opinion is needed on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3486648/what-spiritual-implication-blood-transfusion

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by photoshoot(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Eleniyan15:
still following bumps to bumper

Photooshoot you dey here?

Baba I dey here oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department / Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More / Amotekun Is Cheetah Not Leopard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.