Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (71308 Views)

Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Joy1706:

You call these points? What are condoms for? What are morning after pills for? Emotionally confused my ass. Are you a girl? You know this how? Last point is rubbish. Ask the many runs girls who are happily married to correct this ignorant point.
When a girl is not married, why should she tie herself to one man? Those days are long gone abeg
Education and and ideology may present you with theories and liberties but biology never lies.

How do you know runs girls are happily married? Are you one.

Go and research on oxytocin and get back to me.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
reciprokal:
Check your posts and see they are marked with a rare strain of idiocy and illogicality. The day you make complete sense will be as rare as an eclipse.

Now get out.
Sigh.
Of course u dont find sense nor logic in the things I post,It opposes yer views
☆☆☆☆
But I have sense enough not 2 go around abusing people who have a different opinion/viewpoint from me undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
repogirl:
seriously? It's comments like these that make guys feel nothing is wrong with their sleeping around. Abeg fornication is fornication whether you are man or woman.

Sometimes OP you try to make sense, and then you spoil every sense you tried to make with just one totally horrendous comment.
Ah ah! What are you saying. This boy has never made sense for once in his life

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Sigh.
Of course u dont find sense nor logic in the things I post,It opposes yer views
☆☆☆☆
But I have sense enough not 2 go around abusing people who have a different opinion/viewpoint from me undecided
Just get off my dick and ride on that of Mr. Logic and you will stand with me on the same side of common sense.

Call me when Mr logic gives you an órgasm.

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by demola7: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe they are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan
A key dat opens all locks is called a master key! A lock dat all keys opens is called useless lock!
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Mrrespect(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
Joy1706:

Awwww! The things you guys say to make yourselves feel better cheesy Ever heard of kegels?

Tell me about it
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Toks2008(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
not all women are created to be married. there is a reason why the female to male population is like 4 to 1. some women are created to be used and abused. so if she is too fine to be with one man then most likely she was created to be used. most sensible men dont marry beautiful women anyway. look at zuckerberg wife and denzel washington wives ? average women. thats how smart men who want a happy life do it lollll.

[img]http://www.bckonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/paulettadenzel.jpg?vm=r&s=1?vm=r&s=1[/img]

You are right tho...

A man who marries a very outwardly beautiful lady is like a man who plants corn on a busy walk way..shey you get?

As for me I don't mind a fairly good looking lady with considerably good curves...and not all these babes we their beauty Don replace their brains.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
hedonistic:

What's wrong with this thing? You think you're in Norway or Finland? When last did you pay for drinks and chops when you hung out with a guy you just met or a guy you're dating? Why purport to change the social order, social norms, and social expectations without making concessions?

Deluded, self-important hoes everywhere on the Internet. In real life, they know their place, and assume the position accordingly.
Are you mad? Maybe you should stop hanging out with secondary school girls.

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
iykedare:
lipsrsealed undecided

Sometimes when I see your comments, I wonder if you know that what you have is an ordinary pou$$1 and not a dlck.
What? you call the life gas of a million men ordinary?

how old are you pls? sad

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by iykedare(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Joy1706:

You call these points? What are condoms for? What are morning after pills for? Emotionally confused my ass. Are you a girl? You know this how? Last point is rubbish. Ask the many runs girls who are happily married to correct this ignorant point.
When a girl is not married, why should she tie herself to one man? Those days are long gone abeg

It's a pity that h03$ like you don't know that it is difficult to bond with your husband after having lots of men run thru your puo$$1.

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by repogirl(f): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Joy1706:

Ah ah! What are you saying. This boy has never made sense for once in his life
He tries sometimes but he is prejudiced against the female folk and suffers superiority complex over them.

It's too obvious.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
shamecurls:

Madam, Like you have forgotten we men re born liars, I can give u an example of an educated and enlightened celebrity who have fallen in that category. They will always keep jumping from pillar to post.
You men are born liars, you men are born dogs, you men are born polygamous. Ah ah! Only una? Are you sure your specie is not cursed?

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
reciprokal:
Just get off my dick and ride on that of Mr. Logic and you will stand with me on the same side of common sense.

Call me when Mr logic gives you an órgasm.
there is only 1 man who calls himself that
....lezz undecided
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Sandydayziz(f): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Precioussilas10:
And u keep jumping from one man to another making urself a public toilet cuz no sane man want such a slut for keep.
Nd y're u directing dat at me?
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by gregyboy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hey....get the fact rite and stop the argument
even God allowed men have many women as wives and concumbines is biblical for men to be fuckboys#

but aint read in any verse where God allowed girls to have many men even the one jesus encounterd the samarian woman at the well he addressed her as a slot....nw u see y girls cant be called Bleep girls#

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Precioussilas10: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Nd y're u directing dat at me?
Not u but the mentality
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
there is only 1 man who calls himself that
....lez undecided
If you could smell me out like this, I see no reason why you keep preventing the inevitable wink
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by shamecurls(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Joy1706:

You men are born liars, you men are born dogs, you men are born polygamous. Ah ah! Only una? Are you sure your specie is not cursed?

Its just happens to be a dominant or recessive trait that we all have. Right from ages...we have been like that
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
iykedare:

It's a pity that h03$ like you don't know that it is difficult to bond with your husband after having lots of men run thru your puo$$1.
Is it ur pussie? Why are you crying? Difficult to bond bla bla bla. How do you idiots come up with such rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mrrespect:

Tell me about it
Use google
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
reciprokal:
If you could smell me out like this, I see no reason why you keep preventing the inevitable wink
undecided Senile old man
I know u troll but why aren't u using yer many other accounts 2 do that

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by HARDDON: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
and u have always been an idiot but I've never complained undecided

shocked shocked shocked

Puffy? shocked shocked

Wow puffy!

What happened ta ya?

Never knew u cud swing a sexy jab @ any soul considering all i pelted u with n u swallowed b4 u went awol!

What happened ta ya?

And hey! You still owe me a 5 course meal in a 10star hotel, i reserved the liberty to choose.
Those tiny tooth pick legs of urs cant take u too far off my radar. So quit running
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
HARDDON:

shocked shocked shocked

Puffy? shocked shocked

Wow puffy!

What happened ta ya?

Never knew u cud swing a sexy jab @ any soul considering all i pelted u with n u swallowed b4 u went awol!

What happened ta ya?

And hey! You still owe me a 5 course meal in a 10star hotel, i reserved the liberty to choose.
Those tiny tooth pick legs of urs cant take u too far off my radar. So quit running
grin haha. Hi Harddon
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
OP leave women and make money. Check my signature and thank me later.

"FUNKE is newly married to d Love of her Life & expecting a baby with her husband DAPO, and so she's having unprotected sex because that's her man. DAPO however has a woman on the side, SUSAN, and he is having unprotected sex with her because she's a decent lady, loves "skin on skin", besides that's the only person other than his wife, he's having sex with, so he tells himself he is safe because its only two women..and he trusts them. Decent Susan has her man, IK who means the world to her and she having unprotected sex with him because that's the man she intends to marry. She tells herself she is safe because she only has two men, Dapo a married man and IK.... But IK has an outside woman named CHICHI a young "good" undergrad he's also considering to marry, and is having unprotected sex with her because to him Susan is faithful so he tells himself its only two women he is having sex with so it cant hurt him. CHICHI on the other hand has no personal man, just friends or lecturers who assist her "ministry" when she has urges and IK ain't around. Do you see where this is going Everyone thinks that they are safe when in fact they are so unsafe & at risk. If u agree wit me on this, Join the Fight Against HIV/AIDS/ STDs Virus by Forwarding this Broadcast. It all starts with you! u can either ABSTAIN & if you r married, be CONTENTED & DISCIPLINED.

Spread d message not d virus.

Today is World Aids Day...

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
undecided Senile old man
I know u troll but why aren't u using yer many other accounts 2 do that
grin grin grin I don't understand.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by sukkottt: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Toks2008:

You are right tho...

A man who marries a very outwardly beautiful lady is like a man who plants corn on a busy walk way..shey you get?

As for me I don't mind a fairly good looking lady with considerably good curves...and not all these babes we their beauty Don replace their brains.
yup you are right. gotta tell you though ? just cuz a woman aint fine dont mean she will not cheat, it just means her options are less. but if you want a woman that wont cheat you need a woman who defers to a higher source of power that she fears like muslim women etc and secondly you need a woman with a passion in something. if you go and marry a woman with no passion she will cheat because she has nothing that excites her. look for a woman who has passion in paintings, literature, the arts, computer software, sewing etc etc. if a woman has no passion whatsoever her life will be about party party party

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

I know you must be here, I know this post won't pass you by.

Alaye you tight pass G-string

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I know you must be here, I know this post won't pass you by.

Alaye you sure pass
grin Nice moniker.it's funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Mrrespect(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
Joy1706:

Use google

Me nd google dey fight
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by icelord(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Like my pple will always say, girls r like newspapers, wen u read am finish, u giv ur guy, make him sef read.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by martyns303(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
mhiztaNexy:
ur cute af!

Are u alright?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.