Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (71303 Views)

Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by youngice(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Misogyny and male chauvinism
In a big black kettle

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by iykedare(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Why should i stick to one man when i can't stick to one meal.

Girls must be girls

modified: We are all mature right? That should mean we understand people go into no sex relationships too.

I modified for those who would want to "slut-shame" me.

Peace y'all

See your skinny ar$$

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by youngice(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Misogyny and male chauvinism
In a big black kettle

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Rebuke: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
In as much as I condemn d act of jumping from one woman to another in d name of trying to have fun, I still will let d ladies out there understand that a man's anatomy is not lyk dat of a woman.

D more men dig yhur hole d more it depreciates. If yhu wanna do thns lyk a man and think itz fun, pls continue o.

Bcus I knw a lot of guyz know how to differentiate a private well from a public one.

Once yhu go down there, yhur head alrdy knows if itz sumthn yhu want to live wit for d rest of yhur life or not.

No matter how beautiful yhur face is, d hole still matters a lot to many guyz.
And if yhu re thnkn abt a pussy tithing cream rght nw, o sorry is yhur name o.

As for guyz, jxt bcus yhu think dere's no meter to read how yhur dick has bin runnin, remembr STDs still exist.... Remembr someholes can really be dangerous. Yhu may nt get out of it alive.

Get a good girl wit everythn yhu want in a woman and marry her and enjoy all the sex sytles in d world.

Once again, remembr some holes can ruin yhur destiny.

Lastly, for d ladies out there who still feel d hole is hers and can allow any man to have a taste or dump dere sumthn inside, pls continue oo, miss dustbin.

Ok, bye.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by 3coins(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
mhiztaNexy:
ur cute af!
AF? Really?

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Rashman578(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Girls must be girls

modified: We are all mature right? That should mean we understand people go into no sex relationships too.

Peace y'all
don't undastand a thing
u said
what exactly is ur point?
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by chiefojiji(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
interior dimensions grin

again! what is hot sef?

infinix Hot note sef don commot market, only naija used u go see
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
What do you mean by have it all?
shamecurls:

At a time....But the desire for all always comes with its own repercussions. You cant just have it all
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by ayamAgenius: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

so u mean only guys are fit to ?? Aiit then We also need to refer such guys as hoes

Berlynn wink cool
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
All the comments for this topic too funny abeg

Back to the matter

Most of the ladies were turned to hoes my men while some are just possessed naturally.........
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by shamecurls(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
What do you mean by have it all?

Just buttressed on the later statement.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by legibow: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
White men have said it all... What a man can do a woman can do better.... If man get 2 outside bae , woman go get 6.. If u don't want ur bae to do so, put ur tin one place

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by viktohmarkz(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe they are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan

since everybody wan quote you make I join them.

it is reasonable if a guy jumps from one punny to another just like monkey, it makes him a sharp guy, he would even be considered MASTER KEY buh if a lady does same she would be seen as cheap because every key can't open one door.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
undecided and they pulled this "research" outta their butts
☆☆☆☆
☆Hiv is no respector of gender/race/age or color it will plague whoever it does.

☆ A sexually active woman . Does not have trouble bonding in marriage those few women THEY studied did .Period.

☆ A woman is no more "confused and spent" than a man is
You have always been spectacularly dumb, Cheezy.

5 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Toks2008:

Never juxtapose the sexual life of a man to a woman...they are very different.
Whether they are different or not is your business. The fact is that women are no longer moved by this BS. The fact remains that we will do what we wanna do. Your fvcking opinion be damed.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
Rashman578:

don't undastand a thing
u said
what exactly is ur point?
Tell me you are joking with this question
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
reciprokal:
You have always been spectacularly dumb, Cheezy.
and u have always been an idiot but I've never complained undecided
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ohooo! Women this women that, mr Toks2008 I'm sure we are in existence for a higher reason huh... Please research d cure for Ebola or something beneficial to mankind instead of all this ur sob stories....No offeinse

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by HARDDON: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
oga Op And what do you have to say to [b]those hot guys tend to believe they are mostly desire by ladies, [/b]however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan

@ bolded, it is never our pre-thought out fault.

This cloak of hawt colours,bestoled on us by the almighty, couldnt, however sinful we tend, be a bane on our existence.

We roll , they awwww rumble
We smiled , they flower
We speak , they freeze
We touch, they melt

We try to focus but they wudnt let us be.

We even warn them of our heart breaking tendencies , we tell them not to fall in luv with us, they promise but oh the heart! It luvs who it luvs!

But we've got a soul that tosses and ebbs like dah sea waves.
Move we must, no matter the rivers of tears, we will swim tru. We romance angels, mortals have no clue,

We were never here

Not even a pardon plea
We were never here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Precioussilas10: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sandydayziz:
It's 50/50.. Guys do it as well as girls undecided
And u keep jumping from one man to another making urself a public toilet cuz no sane man want such a slut for keep.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by egojiokwu(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

so u mean only guys are fit to ?? Aiit then We also need to rhefer such guys as hoes
Any padlock that accept every key is useless and worthless. But any key that can open every padlock is a master key.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Toks2008(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nma27:
Ohooo! Women this women that, mr Toks2008 I'm sure we are in existence for a higher reason huh... Please research d cure for Ebola or something beneficial to mankind instead of all this ur sob stories....No offeinse

If you know my contribution to the world at large I bet you will apologize for your ignorance no offense. ..
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by lazeal: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Toks2008:

Never juxtapose the sexual life of a man to a woman...they are very different.
you wrong. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. QED

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
and u have always been an idiot but I've never complained undecided
Check your posts and see they are marked with a rare strain of idiocy and illogicality. The day you make complete sense will be as rare as an eclipse.

Now get out.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by sukkottt: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
not all women are created to be married. there is a reason why the female to male population is like 4 to 1. some women are created to be used and abused. so if she is too fine to be with one man then most likely she was created to be used. most sensible men dont marry beautiful women anyway. look at zuckerberg wife and denzel washington wives ? average women. thats how smart men who want a happy life do it lollll.

[img]http://www.bckonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/paulettadenzel.jpg?vm=r&s=1?vm=r&s=1[/img]

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
reciprokal:
Stop sounding so dumb.

He's told you the risk a man faces aren't same with women and all you keep doing is making comparison between man and woman. Are you a feminist?

* Woman are 4 times likely to get sexually transmitted diseases including HIV than men

* If you got pregnant, your education, career suffer and your life would be on hold and your family struggles to carter for the emergency, why he walks away and carry on with his life.

* A girl ends up more emotionally confused and spent when she has multiple sexual partners

* Research suggests women with many body counts have problems bonding in marriage.

These are facts not sentiments.
You call these points? What are condoms for? What are morning after pills for? Emotionally confused my ass. Are you a girl? You know this how? Last point is rubbish. Ask the many runs girls who are happily married to correct this ignorant point.
When a girl is not married, why should she tie herself to one man? Those days are long gone abeg

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by iykedare(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Girls must be girls

Peace y'all
lipsrsealed undecided

Sometimes when I see your comments, I wonder if you know that what you have is an ordinary pou$$1 and not a dlck.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I agree with sentences on bold smiley
Strange for a girl. But thanks.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Precioussilas10: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
That's just it.
no woman who is keeping multiple men is interested in a serious relationship.
She is only havin' fun. It's ok
And which woman wants to be looked down in disgust..do u want a situation were u are pointed at as a public toilet
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mrrespect:

Yea.
Patapata d gal pussy turn borehole nd D guy master hin flogging style
Awwww! The things you guys say to make yourselves feel better cheesy Ever heard of kegels?
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Angel1696: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
GGclef:
i'm experiencing dsame tin wit a very beautiful babe i just started relationship wif.
. I can see feel your pain like the Siamese twins connected by brains sorry n take heart.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by fkj950ax(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Can the Op post his birth certificate!
This is weak arm chair reasoning.
Every conversation has three parts to be meaningful: Opening, Delivery and Close Out.
All missing from this post.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.