Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95210 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by fstranger: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2010
Classic Feynmann By Richard Feynmann
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2010
The Lost Chronicles of the Maya Kings ~ David Drew
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tanimz(f): 12:10am On Nov 29, 2010
Physics for Scientists and Engineers - Giancoli.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by mbulela: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2010
The Miracle Life of Edgar Mint - Brady Udal

I will never forget how i stumbled upon this book.This is my third read and i simply love it.Dark Comedy at its best.

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by geekgal(f): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2010
' 10 Bad Choices That Ruin Black Women's Lives' by Dr. Grace Cornish, So loving this book!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by pdozie: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2010
Please where can one find bookshops that has most of the books recommended herein?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by netotse(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2010
pdozie:

Please where can one find bookshops that has most of the books recommended herein?
here, there and everywhere. . . grin
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by kingvictor(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2010
God smugglers by brother andrew

www.richdad-books..com
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by AjanleKoko: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2010
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Second time around.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 4:01am On Dec 10, 2010
Compulsion ~ J. Kellerman
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by jamace(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2010
7 Little Known Success Secrets of the Rich and Famous - - - Clifford Mee
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tanimz(f): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2010
Everyman - Anonymous.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by netotse(m): 1:36am On Dec 12, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Second time around.

when you type books like this, you're supposed to add. . .for research purposes only grin
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2010
Madame Bovary. . . Gustave Flaubert
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by AjanleKoko: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2010
netotse:

when you type books like this, you're supposed to add. . .for research purposes only grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

But there's nothing even remotely instructive about the Harry Potter stories. You can't even work a magic sideshow with anything you learn from those books.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2010
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

But there's nothing even remotely instructive about the Harry Potter stories. You can't even work a magic sideshow with anything you learn from those books.

who says ajanlekoko is not getting ready to pen his own fantasy series cheesy cheesy cheesy

theres big, timeless money there o!

jk rowling is richer than the queen

decades later lord of the rings and Narnia chronicles r still pulling down the big doe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by mbulela1: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
One for my baby - tony parsons

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by earnfast(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2010
Which books is good to read when come to making money in life
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by vescucci(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
Age of Reason - Thomas Paine
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by lilacberry: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2010
Blessed Child by Ted dekker
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2010
hollywood wives >>>> Jackie Collins
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by sirgeorge(m): 2:27am On Dec 19, 2010
Long walk to freedom-nelson mandela
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dominique(f): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2010
From the corner of his eyes by Dean Koontz
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by rhodemma: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2010
the power of your subconscious mind, by Joseph Murphy.
has anyone read this book? if you have please share with me on what you think
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by withyou1(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2011
I found a great read about HUMANITY and I bet you guys would love it http://gettingyourfreedom..com/2010/12/citizens-of-humanity-their-belief_13.html
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by adebayo201: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2011
voice of courage
selected speeches of Chief Obafemi Awolowo M. by Olaiya Fagbemi M.P

is a must read! grin grin grin
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tpia6: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2011
journey to the center of the earth.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2011
[size=13pt]My dear , long time though. . . just feel like WOW! and wishing you a successful brand new year . grin grin

Actually , i have read this book but wondering the right one , i mean - Journey to the center of the earth is been written and authored by 3 different people .

Tracey West in 3D , Nicholas Harris , and Jules Verne . I have read the 3D and the one written by Jules Verne. You know? just wondering which specific one you read.
[/size]

tpia*:

journey to the center of the earth.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by joshymen(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2011
Gifted hands- Ben Carson
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by joshymen(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2011
Gifted hands- Ben Carson
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Suzanne84(f): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2011
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest - Stieg Larsson.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100)

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows / FEIRE - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.