Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (45252 Views)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Dhortunn(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2016
7Alexander:

Sometimes, you just can't help it. I'm a Cancer, when I love, I love with everything in me, honestly, and I hate that part of me.

Same here, sadly.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Missyetty(f): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2016
Never go out of my way for any guy.
Never to be too selfless, I will just do what I can conveniently do...shikena
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by adexoluwasegun(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Never love a girl with all your heart, because one day somehow, she's can betray you unexpected

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Majesticniyi(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Luckygurl:

Awww!!
That must have been a tad difficult to accept.

About pursuing same career path, were you guys not too quick to reach that conclusion?
I'm quite interested in your story cos mine is way too similar smiley

Lol. It was o. My current babe still get scared when she hears the name Lizzy (my ex) though she knows I have nothing to do with her again....the connection we had was just too strong. We connected on all levels since we think alike as engineers. Truth be told tho, the clash between what Igbos count as respect and what Yorubas count as respect is just too wide. it caused major issues. Yoruba mums and Igbo dads ehn.... cheesy

As per the career thingy, she's even more obsessed with her career in engineering than I am. We just won't have worked if we got married. She's a Petroleum engineer while I'm a mechanical engineer...both usually deal with being away from Ur family a lot or shift based. Difficult choice to make but we had to make it for out children. What more?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by computerboy: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
1. Even when you want to break up, do it peacefully because you might again meet and need the person in future.

And....

2. Never you trust a woman, even when they seem loving and caring, they can easily backstab and betray your love and trust for them.

Finally...

3. Women, I mean all women have one problem or another, you can only know this when they become close to you. Its either she is facing family problem, or her past still hunt her, or she is facing financial problem, or she is facing academical problem, or she sees her period irregularly or she is always having stomach ache, or she finds it hard to love or .... just too numerous to mention.

To those ladies that intend to quote me and post trash, kindly know that I am not a kid in age and as at the last count I have dated 22 girls, from almost all tribes, religion, etc, so I know what I am saying, Nigeria women are all problematic.

And an advice to my fellow men...

4. Use every opportunity to fvck your gf pussy whenever it stares at you because she could dump you for another guy the next day morning no matter how much she claim to love you.

Final whistle...

5. Women crave for dick more than men crave for pussy.

@emboldened
So true bro. They always have one problem or the other. You're very observant

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by DavidEsq(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2016
MrMarvelous:
Don't go into a relationship without at least a personal house, a steady source of income, and a car. I learnt all this the hard way. Forget what feminists are saying, when push comes to shove...they'd dump your ass for the guy with the whip and the crib. Believe that.

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by doll912(f): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2016
ikp120:
Never spend on a girlfriend until she spends on you.

Never really fall in love until she is dead in love with you, but act as if you're dead in love with her.

Delete her phone number once she begins to really misbehave.

Treat her the way she treats you.

Never date a lady who tells you not to access her
phone but you can lick her pussy.

Never build your life around her because no lady is worth it except your momma.

You didn't learn anything. No woman is worth it?? Your dad felt your mum is worth it or maybe not(cos I don't know the circumstances in your family). Oh and those little sisters of yours ain't worth it too. You sound like a teenager tho.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Timidolski(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Abasstoheeb:
dont rely on dem

Except yu hve married dem

see dude, even a married woman cheats...... i knw of a woman who got married last year and is already cheating on her husband...... so girls or ladies are nt 2 b trusted

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by doll912(f): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
1. Even when you want to break up, do it peacefully because you might again meet and need the person in future.

And....

2. Never you trust a woman, even when they seem loving and caring, they can easily backstab and betray your love and trust for them.

Finally...

3. Women, I mean all women have one problem or another, you can only know this when they become close to you. Its either she is facing family problem, or her past still hunt her, or she is facing financial problem, or she is facing academical problem, or she sees her period irregularly or she is always having stomach ache, or she finds it hard to love or .... just too numerous to mention.

To those ladies that intend to quote me and post trash, kindly know that I am not a kid in age and as at the last count I have dated 22 girls, from almost all tribes, religion, etc, so I know what I am saying, Nigeria women are all problematic.

4. Use every opportunity to fvck your gf pussy whenever it stares at you because she could dump you for another guy the next day morning no matter how much she claim to love you.

Final whistle...

Wow! People have businesses in different states in Nigeria and you have dated many women in different states. We have seen your achievements....did you make Forbes list with it? Or guiness book of record ? anyway your opinion is one in 7 billion....

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by NaeChris: 9:32am On Dec 14, 2016
1. Don't kill yourself for any girl. 2. Love with your head and not your heart. 3. Spend voluntrily. 4. Get bench(substitute). Not really intimate but a close female friend INCASE. 5. Have some sense of pride and prestige. 6. Be in control of your emotions when you want to act.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by tosyne2much(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm , Tosin wan hear gist smiley Anyway , hw hv u been?
I have been fine oooo.. Hope you have me in mind for Christmas?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by adexoluwasegun(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2016
Never love a girl with all your heart, because one day somehow, she can betray you unexpected

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2016
computerboy:

@emboldened
So true bro. They always have one problem or the other. You're very observant

Cool!
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2016
doll912:

Wow! People have businesses in different states in Nigeria and you have dated many women in different states. We have seen your achievements....did you make Forbes list with it? Or guiness book of record ? anyway your opinion is one in 7 billion....

And what makes you think I do not business that covers every singular part of the world?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by J4parry(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2016
firstking01:
COMPATIBILITY..this is just all you need to for a long lasting relationship or marriage...ok, just imagine your spouse liking everything you like, your fantasies is her fantasies...you have a high body count, she too has a high body count...you love pounded yam, she loves pounded yam...you love to pray, she loves to pray too...where disagreement and quarrel wan from come??..

I usually counsel people to marry because they have similar traits and believe both in religion and other aspects of life with their supposed spouse or fiancy...don't just marry because you have feelings for that person cos feelings or love will fade away with time.

Three gun salute to you for this post. Let those who have brain, understand and heed to the lesson thereby.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Davidlekkzy(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Neva love too much......Neva do a distance relationship....despite giving my all....i was shocked wen She told m shez in love wit anoda guy.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Babysho:

May God continue to bless you. Your helper will locate you this week. You know Nigerian girls so much. You've describe like 7 of my exes just now.

Hahahaahahaha!
I wish you well too bro.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2016
uzuede4:
I can see you have nothing to say angryI can see you have nothing to say

Who is this thing?

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
stupid or you cheaply open your legs to different guys to put something and walk away. Work with your brains and not materials things or every words that proceed out of the mouth of a guy.

Why don't you take your own advice and work with your brains? Do you have any idea why I think some guys are stupid? No. No you don't.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Run as far as ur legs can carry u from a desperate woman. Nothing makes meaning to her except marriage. All she wants is a man, not necessary the right man.

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by naijakissleave(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2016
sisipelebe:
wetin happen bro?

we share the same sch of thought my dear. i surprised u bah ?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by jfleece(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2016
Well personally... One should never put his trust in a woman.... Because most women think with the left side of their brain.. Secondly never introduce ur gf to ur real nigga.. Trust me no nigga has an immunity over d seductive prowess of a lady.... Never be too materialistic.. Cos trust me u don't wanna be d world Bank Dat drains her financial problems... Every girl is a potential LovePeddler..even if she is mother Theresa.. If she hasn't cheated on u yet.. Just know Dat she hasn't found d opportunity to do so.. Cos loyalty is like a bitter pill to them... Finally always pray.. It helps a lot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by TamedWolf90: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Love is never enough
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by stubbornman(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2016
DaySpringer:

E be like say you finally check her phone from this your post

Abi no be the same babe?

Lolzzzz..... this guy sef cheesy grin
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2016
fear woman

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by aragon4realz(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2016
7Alexander:

Sure, no one is perfect. But my partner is something else. Don't get me wrong, she is beautiful, homely, educated, and all those stuffs. But she's very inept, you know like socially unaware. She's only book smart, apart from that she knows nothing around her, heck, she doesn't even know the name of the vice president.
Personally, I hate small talks, I prefer intellectual and deep conversations, but she hardly makes any meaningful input
seems like we are on the same predicament lol,my girl is hot as hell,but she is too dull don't even know how to bleep,she doesn't even engage on conversation,she doesn't even know how to apologize that worst part of it

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2016
In Love think with ur head & not ur heart.99% of men are cheats
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Dhortunn:

Same here, sadly.
I dated a cancer so i dont think it all & dat astrology abt compatibility is trash
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2016
doll912:

You didn't learn anything. No woman is worth it?? Your dad felt your mum is worth it or maybe not(cos I don't know the circumstances in your family). Oh and those little sisters of yours ain't worth it too. You sound like a teenager tho.
no human is worth it. it's just that we are forced by societal demand to get married. besides, when we are old we always need those to look after us.

if not for that what else is the true reason for marriage? it's mutual benefit. it's like S business

in the west they have more old aged homes to cater for their old, to fill in the gap of their societal construct(where marriage or kids or family settings are not too respected)

go figure

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Akuneshiobike(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

And....

Finally...

Final whistle...

U nailed it just at the rightful spot...u too much bro.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:21am On Dec 14, 2016
butanep:

I have been following your comments. Women are really problematic. You can't be with them for one full week without settling a financial need.

You need a girl today, in two days time, she is already demanding money for hair and make up kips or want to change her phone. Sometimes I ask myself, what if we didn't meet? How do you meet your needs before we meet?

Most ladies date to cushion their financial needs. Forget about those pretence called Love. I have dated 10 educated and enlightened ladies, even the rich ones still need it.

What I learnt is for one never to go out of his way to please a woman.
Gbam.. I met one in illorin where I went to do some projects. spent on her just for fun sha, cos we met co incidentally in a hotel where I go chill out after work

came to Lagos, months later she was asking me for money that she needs it, that she used her transport fair to buy wedding cloth. WTFK

after posting her she was still calling me, on one faithful day I was around Alaba international and no access to site for my work I was angry and almost frustrated drinking my 4bottle of star

the idiot called me. see as I vex. called her told her I have the money but I can't give her, I told her it will be stupid of me to give her the money. b!cth.... and she had a bf(i even doubt)

awon werey

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend / I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures Shot In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.