Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (45143 Views)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Seamareggae(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Never date a stingy lady vos they are good for nothing....

Never date a lady that's too concern with sex... But dull in other tinz...

Date a lady that can't sleep without you...

Date a lady that can't eat without you...

Date a lady that can't shit without you...

Date a lady that can't walk without you...

Chai.... E no easy to see better babe after school life...

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
1. A cute face could hide a dark heart
2. When you pray and you have a conscience, learn to listen to your own advice
3. Never trust a Yoruba guy they are truly #YorubaDemons
4. Regardless of circumstances, always try to have closure so you move on
huh...not all anyway. But either way they weren't meant for you.
..............................................................................................................
I have learnt to hold my peace, be patient and wait upon the Lord no matter how long it takes.

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Never 2 underestimate d power of a man

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by madjune(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
1. Even when you want to break up, do it peacefully because you might again meet and need the person in future.

And....

2. Never you trust a woman, even when they seem loving and caring, they can easily backstab and betray your love and trust for them.

Finally...

3. Women, I mean all women have one problem or another, you can only know this when they become close to you. Its either she is facing family problem, or her past still hunt her, or she is facing financial problem, or she is facing academical problem, or she sees her period irregularly or she is always having stomach ache, or she finds it hard to love or .... just too numerous to mention.

To those ladies that intend to quote me and post trash, kindly know that I am not a kid in age and as at the last count I have dated 22 girls, from almost all tribes, religion, etc, so I know what I am saying, Nigeria women are all problematic.

And an advice to my fellow men...

4. Use every opportunity to fvck your gf pussy whenever it stares at you because she could dump you for another guy the next day morning no matter how much she claim to love you.

Final whistle...

5. Women crave for dick more than men crave for pussy.

Tell me anyone man or woman without a problem?

Even you...you've a problem.
And if you lie about it, then that's a big problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by moemindz: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Love, but Be prepared for anything!

That lady that supposedly loves you with the ”whole of her heart” can change the very minute after.

Once a lady says she is done, she is. Trying to revive the original “love” if fruitless

10 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by jerryfisher(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
1. Even when you want to break up, do it peacefully because you might again meet and need the person in future.

And....

2. Never you trust a woman, even when they seem loving and caring, they can easily backstab and betray your love and trust for them.

Finally...

3. Women, I mean all women have one problem or another, you can only know this when they become close to you. Its either she is facing family problem, or her past still hunt her, or she is facing financial problem, or she is facing academical problem, or she sees her period irregularly or she is always having stomach ache, or she finds it hard to love or .... just too numerous to mention.

To those ladies that intend to quote me and post trash, kindly know that I am not a kid in age and as at the last count I have dated 22 girls, from almost all tribes, religion, etc, so I know what I am saying, Nigeria women are all problematic.

4. Use every opportunity to fvck your gf pussy whenever it stares at you because she could dump you for another guy the next day morning no matter how much she claim to love you.

Final whistle...

man u ar blessed

10 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
vickertony:
Don't Trust Hoes shocked
A piece of advice" hoes ain't loyal"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by majour(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Allow the relationship grow or die naturally, Never try to influence it in anyway

Finish pursuing a degree then have a life plan insight before taking any woman serious not before

Women are designed as helpers, dont date cus of beauty or personal preference, go for the woman who wishes to elevate you

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
madjune:

Tell me anyone man or woman without a problem?
Even you...you've a problem. And if you lie about it, then that's a big problem.
And who are you to question me? The thread topic didn't say we should question one another.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Youngtrice(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
eleburu:
I'm single
But they said past relationship

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
uzuede4:
I can see you have nothing to say angryI can see you have nothing to say

You say?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Trust your instincts.
BEST LESSON

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by kingui(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

And....

Finally...

Final whistle...

my brother is like your problem is bigger than the women's own you mean you have joined your spirit with more than 22 women. please are you married

5 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
jerryfisher:
man u ar blessed
lol
And you too bro!
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by jerryfisher(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
eleburu:
I'm single
ok am coming for u
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by bauer36(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
1: never to spend much on her untill u swim her viaticum-vitum. cs they can be deceitful especially when they don't like u but wants ur money.

2: never love stupidly cs they 're not to be trusted and can easily be carried away with material things.

3: never to love pretty woman expecially when u dnt have money. this is cs her beauty will alwys attracts rich and wealthy men around her.guess u knw what that means.
heart attack go finish your life that's if u never enter comma.

4: it is better to be alone untill I am ready to settle down.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
kingui:

my brother is like your problem is bigger than the women's own you mean you have joined your spirit with more than 22 women. please are you married

22, that's the ones I had serious relationship with. You want to know the number of diff pussies I have digged, it currently stands and 119, and the good thing here is that I don't patronise call girls.

Is anything bad?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
eleburu:
Hmmmm
hope you're cool tho
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by sweettease(f): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
bauer36:
1: never to spend much on her untill u swim her viaticum-vitum. cs they can be deceitful especially when they don't like u but wants ur money.
2: never love stupidly cs they 're not to be trusted and can easily be carried away with material things.
3: never to love pretty woman expecially when u dnt have money. this is cs her beauty will alwys attracts rich and wealthy men around her.guess u knw what that means.
heart attack go finish your life that's if u never enter comma.
4: it is better to be alone untill I am ready to settle down.
are you sure about your number 3? cheesy
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Babysho(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

And....

Finally...

Final whistle...

May God continue to bless you. Your helper will locate you this week. You know Nigerian girls so much. You've describe like 7 of my exes just now.

6 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
esthel:
Any man that loves you will always try to reach out to you no matter how busy he could be.....so when a guy starts acting up like dat he has ulterior motives delete his contacts asap, unfolllw him anywhere unfollowable.
Please take it easy ma cheesy
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by ChronicNLander(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
even if you criticize me openly, try and check your relationship and see the truth... for general, there's nothing like love, it's just an illusion created by our own mind that we can't do without a particular person... believe me or not... for guys only, if you really allow a no sex relationship, or you're keeping your girl for the future, you'll surely regret it... for girls, you're the main victim of the illusion called love... love is just a free way for you to loose your virginity to someone who may or may not eventually marry you... you tend to live on with the heartbreak of loosing your v at a innocent age... bye

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by sweettease(f): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

22, that's the ones I had serious relationship with. You want to know the number of diff pussies I have digged, it currently stands and 119, and the good thing here is that I don't patronise call girls.

Is anything bad?
kwantinue

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
1. A cute face could hide a dark heart
2. When you pray and you have a conscience, learn to listen to your own advice
3. Never trust a Yoruba guy they are truly #YorubaDemons
4. Regardless of circumstances, always try to have closure so you move on
But you know I'm a Yoruba guy?

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by dannycruiz: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
sisipelebe:
Never to put all my eggs in one basket.
thats why u wont have a stable relationship,u will rather be a fucking hoe for guys

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweettease:
kwantinue

OK and thanks for your precious advice, I will surely continue.

There was a day I gave you a mention with my other moniker, I think that was 2-3 days ago or so but you ignored it, you continue too.

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Theoritical(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

And....

Finally...

Final whistle...

heart broken RAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by eightsin(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
That girl is evil.

GentlemanUnltd:

This is the obvious bro. Imagine the one I take as my number and even wish to marry, she stays abroad, left for abroad this year, even though she is in abroad, she told me today that she wasn't feeling OK, I asked her what I problem was and she said she needs money to settle some of her family prob here and I in Nigeria that recession is also turning from a rich to poor man should help give her family the money here in Nigeria. Can you imagine such rubbish?

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Theoritical:
heart broken RAM
lol, our hearts don't get broken Obembe!

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by sweettease(f): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

OK and thanks for your precious advice, I will surely continue.

There was a day I gave you a mention with my other moniker, I think that was 2-3 days ago or so but you ignored it, you continue too.
are you serious? shocked
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
eightsin:
That girl is evil.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.