Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (45282 Views)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by eleburu(f): 5:44am On Dec 14, 2016
DeckXavier:
hope you're cool tho
you don't need
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by idalex: 5:44am On Dec 14, 2016
eleburu:
I'm single
@eleburu let's talk pls zbaba7690@gmail.com thanks
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by eleburu(f): 5:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Youngtrice:
But they said past relationship
get no experience.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by eleburu(f): 5:45am On Dec 14, 2016
idalex:
@eleburu let's talk pls zbaba7690@gmail.com thanks
not searching
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Gordieshegz(m): 5:47am On Dec 14, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yea that's right, you should fear us cool
We are your God tongue

Nop.?he meant to say "despise women"
Why lions go dey fear antelopes for that matter? grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Damjoy(m): 5:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Steady Communication... I was lost from the world because of my psychological-problems from birth... I couldn't hold on because I was trying so hard to discover my true identity...

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by greall12(m): 5:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Don't date liability
Don't let her know everything about you.
Dont date someone who hardly tell u her past
Don't date someone who like to play smart.
Don't date someone who will control ur life
Don't date Someone who can't manage your resource

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by jamalnation(m): 5:57am On Dec 14, 2016
Never trust a woman

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Sezua(m): 6:05am On Dec 14, 2016
eleburu:
I'm better being single
But two good heads are better than one.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by ststyreal(f): 6:06am On Dec 14, 2016
kingui:

my brother is like your problem is bigger than the women's own you mean you have joined your spirit with more than 22 women. please are you married
Abeg forget that guy. How can he enjoy a stable relationship when he has 22 female spirit in him. Huhhhh! Some people are so much playing with their destiny!

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by nwamehn: 6:09am On Dec 14, 2016
7Alexander:

Sure, no one is perfect. But my partner is something else. Don't get me wrong, she is beautiful, homely, educated, and all those stuffs. But she's very inept, you know like socially unaware. She's only book smart, apart from that she knows nothing around her, heck, she doesn't even know the name of the vice president.
Personally, I hate small talks, I prefer intellectual and deep conversations, but she hardly makes any meaningful input

If she is as good as u wrote up there and that's the only problem she has, then u gat no problem, my oga. Just help her grow.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by dissybling(f): 6:12am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
1. Even when you want to break up, do it peacefully because you might again meet and need the person in future.

And....

2. Never you trust a woman, even when they seem loving and caring, they can easily backstab and betray your love and trust for them.

Finally...

3. Women, I mean all women have one problem or another, you can only know this when they become close to you. Its either she is facing family problem, or her past still hunt her, or she is facing financial problem, or she is facing academical problem, or she sees her period irregularly or she is always having stomach ache, or she finds it hard to love or .... just too numerous to mention.

To those ladies that intend to quote me and post trash, kindly know that I am not a kid in age and as at the last count I have dated 22 girls, from almost all tribes, religion, etc, so I know what I am saying, Nigeria women are all problematic.

And an advice to my fellow men...

4. Use every opportunity to fvck your gf pussy whenever it stares at you because she could dump you for another guy the next day morning no matter how much she claim to love you.

Final whistle...

5. Women crave for dick more than men crave for pussy.
woo you must be a pro
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by idalex: 6:15am On Dec 14, 2016
tonawest:
I learnt how to love though it was agony of love. I also learn that in a relationship u hv to tolerate, let go, forgive, understanding and hold tight what u hv and fight for ur love.
summary so on point
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:16am On Dec 14, 2016
dissybling:
woo you must be a pro
A pro in what? preaching the gospel of God almighty?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:17am On Dec 14, 2016
DavidEsq:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Baddoooo cool
Baddest I greet o! hahahaha
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 14, 2016
dannycruiz:
thats why u wont have a stable relationship,u will rather be a fucking hoe for guys
Ode, do you even kn my sexual status? If you dont kn me, pls dont judge me.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:18am On Dec 14, 2016
kushme:

Correct post bro.... Again... She's not yours, she's just your turn....
Your gf is yours only the moment she is beside you.

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by dissybling(f): 6:20am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

A pro in what? preaching the gospel of God almighty?
gosple ke,the part you said you have dated up to 22 ladies across.. .
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Teespice(f): 6:21am On Dec 14, 2016
mtchewww
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by eleburu(f): 6:21am On Dec 14, 2016
Sezua:
But two good heads are better than one.
I don't believe that
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:21am On Dec 14, 2016
DaySpringer:

baba, I find this your post contradictory...

Or is it not the good women who can betray you at anytime?

Right from the days of our great grand mothers women has always been better than men. Majority of them want to be faithfully to one partner but it just doesn't work for them because they are easily swayed by sweet words and material things. This isn't their fault bro, God created them so.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:23am On Dec 14, 2016
justflow1:
oh shocked oh 22 lo'hun lo'hun.... federal govt suppose grant you too republic oooo, you have better start agitating...
nice insight tho I love the way they were constructed

King Solomon had 1000 all together, king Godwin hasn't had upto 50, so I am still way behind.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2016
dissybling:
gosple ke,the part you said you have dated up to 22 ladies across.. .

You crave for a pro?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
1. Even when you want to break up, do it peacefully because you might again meet and need the person in future.

And....

2. Never you trust a woman, even when they seem loving and caring, they can easily backstab and betray your love and trust for them.

Finally...

3. Women, I mean all women have one problem or another, you can only know this when they become close to you. Its either she is facing family problem, or her past still hunt her, or she is facing financial problem, or she is facing academical problem, or she sees her period irregularly or she is always having stomach ache, or she finds it hard to love or .... just too numerous to mention.

To those ladies that intend to quote me and post trash, kindly know that I am not a kid in age and as at the last count I have dated 22 girls, from almost all tribes, religion, etc, so I know what I am saying, Nigeria women are all problematic.

And an advice to my fellow men...

4. Use every opportunity to fvck your gf pussy whenever it stares at you because she could dump you for another guy the next day morning no matter how much she claim to love you.

Final whistle...

5. Women crave for dick more than men crave for pussy.
nonsense
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by buharimustlive: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2016
sekxy:

nonsense

Why nonsense?. He just stated the obvious.

My boss in the office shocked She is a perfect example of number 5.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:29am On Dec 14, 2016
sekxy:

nonsense

Would have called you a THING but just had to forgive you for been pretty.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by dissybling(f): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
You crave for a pro?
naa .....nooo hope u grab
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by thonyrule(m): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2016
No matter how much love, care or c£xual satisfaction you show a woman, if she wants to mess around she definitely will....

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:32am On Dec 14, 2016
sweettease:
Yeah right!

Since you believe you have the power of changing it for the better, the ball is now in your court dear.

I just gave you another mention elsewhere, kindly check and reply.

Good morning!
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Melahou(m): 6:33am On Dec 14, 2016
eleburu:
I'm single

That explains why you are still single grin
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:34am On Dec 14, 2016
dissybling:
naa .....nooo
hope u grab

I didn't asked if there was a space dear. Even if there was, you would have been the one to gain more in almost all ramification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. / My Pre Wedding Photos / Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.