Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (45189 Views)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Ghost447(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Never to give what is holy to the dog.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by ikp120(m): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2016
killsmith:
word!....never build your life around a woman....

Yea cool
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by holardemoranky(f): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2016
My last relationship tot me Neva to trust guys and Neva say dat somebody wil change later becos once a guy isn't Carin and loving he can Neva be.I tnk God for my new relationship coz he has evrytin I v ever wanted in a guy and I love him so very much.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2016
I don't care about cheating undecided
ademilan:

Hahahaha Yoruba omo olokun esin. U don hear am from my ppl. Pele. Cheating is in us
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by butanep(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

This is the obvious bro. Imagine the one I take as my number and even wish to marry, she stays abroad, left for abroad this year, even though she is in abroad, she told me today that she wasn't feeling OK, I asked her what I problem was and she said she needs money to settle some of her family prob here and I in Nigeria that recession is also turning from a rich to poor man should help give her family the money here in Nigeria. Can you imagine such rubbish?

I have been following your comments. Women are really problematic. You can't be with them for one full week without settling a financial need.

You need a girl today, in two days time, she is already demanding money for hair and make up kips or want to change her phone. Sometimes I ask myself, what if we didn't meet? How do you meet your needs before we meet?

Most ladies date to cushion their financial needs. Forget about those pretence called Love. I have dated 10 educated and enlightened ladies, even the rich ones still need it.

What I learnt is for one never to go out of his way to please a woman.

7 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Doctorfitz: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Sure bro, there are good women, infact let me be frank with you, there are more good women than good men but either she is good or bad there is always one thing that binds all the women together, problem. they all have problems and they re problems themselves.

Lols
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Hahahaha cheesy
Chocogold:

Lols...if you didn't marry a yoruba man...you are still single my sister...they are the best
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by rosieluv(f): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2016
never ever trust a guy,never put ur eggs in one basket. Most especially,be prepared for d worst,anything cn hppn. Because one relationship ended up bad doesnt mean the next one would,never give up.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2016
There's always an end to every relationship. But for marriage, the Supreme Book says "What God has joined together; let no one puts asunder".
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by NegeduGrace(f): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2016
7Alexander:

Sometimes, you just can't help it. I'm a Cancer, when I love, I love with everything in me, honestly, and I hate that part of me.
dear me n you we re same but look @were it landed me,,i learnt that no matter how good a man appears never ever ever trust that person..good qualities will only keep the right person
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by queenbetsy(f): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2016
There's really no point keeping a guy if he still considers himself single. Simply put, he's better off without me.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by cardoctor(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmm. All these raunchy posts. Una wan spoil me here.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2016
butanep:

I have been following your comments. Women are really problematic. You can't be with them for one full week without settling a financial need.

You need a girl today, in two days time, she is already demanding money for hair and make up kips or want to change her phone. Sometimes I ask myself, what if we didn't meet? How do you meet your needs before we meet?

Most ladies date to cushion their financial needs. Forget about those pretence called Love. I have dated 10 educated and enlightened ladies, even the rich ones still need it.

What I learnt is for one never to go out of his way to please a woman.

Lol, the emboldened got my attention because I also have first hand info about it.

Dated a girl whose father is a retired Army Major General, her dad was rich like hell, with big house, swimming pool in their compound, etc, but at the end, I ended up spending more. Imagine paying 20-30k just to make hair and whenever she comes to spend the weekend I ended up spending as much as minimum 20k. she isnt the only "big man daughter" I have had experience with but just used her as a reference. Big or poor man daughter, they re all wired to demand money from their men. This is the sad irony of Nigeria women!

5 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Eberex(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2016
What can i say? I once dated a girl and even proposed to her. She accepted but after two weeks she called to say she cannot accept it. Reasons best known to her. I collected my ring back. But remained friends, since i aint the type who let such issues disturb my peace.

Fast forward to three years. She is back in the picture, but i'm already in a serious relationship. And to worsen it, she is a friend to my girl on facebook and yet she still comes and hang around me.

Meanwhile the devil in me is telling me to have my own pound of flesh. Pretend to accept her back and dump her too. This was a girl i loved, and even did almost everything to make her happy and comfortable.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by firstking01(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Dexema:

Love aint just enough? Could you kindly highlight other things that can help?
COMPATIBILITY..this is just all you need for a long lasting relationship or marriage...ok, just imagine your spouse liking everything you like, your fantasies is her fantasies...you have a high body count, she too has a high body count...you love pounded yam, she loves pounded yam...you love to pray, she loves to pray too...where disagreement and quarrel wan from come??..

I usually counsel people to marry because they have similar traits and believe both in religion and other aspects of life with their supposed spouse or fiancy...don't just marry because you have feelings for that person cos feelings or love will fade away with time.

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2016
Masikay:
Some guys are incredibly stupid undecided
stupid or you cheaply open your legs to different guys to put something and walk away. Work with your brains and not materials things or every words that proceed out of the mouth of a guy.

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Kebabs(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Cool advert
eleburu:
I'm single
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2016
Bhuldoxxa:
Oh my gosh! Reading all these comments here is making me to believe that all the pre- wedding photographs #that has got people talking# are all publicity stunts.
As for me, I learned that you shouldn't use logic while dating a lady because it will definitely backfire!
Could you please explain better?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by terrezo2002(m): 7:56am On Dec 14, 2016
-Always put God first.
-Never have romantic love with your girlfriend/boyfriend. You can only do that with your spouse.
-Be trusted, truthful, loving and sacrificial.
-Whatever you do for your partner, do out of love and forget it.
Pray together, engage in profitable discussions and encourage one another.
-Be humble. Learn to say sorry even if you are not wrong.
- Avoid greed, fornication, selfishness, lies, anger, pride, jealousy, etc.
If you do all these, you will enjoy the best of life.
It is not easy though, but if you learn to rely on God, it will be possible for you. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:56am On Dec 14, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
1. A cute face could hide a dark heart
2. When you pray and you have a conscience, learn to listen to your own advice
3. Never trust a Yoruba guy they are truly #YorubaDemons
4. Regardless of circumstances, always try to have closure so you move on

U will see the shy & loyal ones begging for the opportunity to make U a goddess

but U will happily choose the bold over confident Casanova

Ur favourite sayings include: I like a bold guy, I like a guy that orders me around, I like alcoholic guys, I like rough & rash guys......

& U will start blaming every Yoruba man when Ur tall dark & bold boyfriend start displaying His natural characteristics.

Una matter tire me jare

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by zeedof(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2016
sisipelebe:
Never to put all my eggs in one basket.
and if different sperm touches the eggs, you born different specie.... grin
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by iykedare(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2016
sisipelebe:
Never to put all my eggs in one basket.

Na your pou$$1 go suffer.

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Menzy86(m): 8:02am On Dec 14, 2016
moemindz:
Love, but Be prepared for anything!

That lady that supposedly loves you with the ”whole of her heart” can change the very minute after.

Once a lady says she is done, she is. Trying to revive the original “love” if fruitless
d "once a lady tells u she is don, she is done" part aint always applicable. It only applies wen d guy has been a total dick and good for nothing. All my ex's dat thought they were done wit me several yrs ago r still hanging around my life (plus d married one) after I hav long moved on. Confusion n greed actually makes som think dey r done wit u wen dey barely even started.

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by machi25(f): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
1. Even when you want to break up, do it peacefully because you might again meet and need the person in future.

And....

2. Never you trust a woman, even when they seem loving and caring, they can easily backstab and betray your love and trust for them.

Finally...

3. Women, I mean all women have one problem or another, you can only know this when they become close to you. Its either she is facing family problem, or her past still hunt her, or she is facing financial problem, or she is facing academical problem, or she sees her period irregularly or she is always having stomach ache, or she finds it hard to love or .... just too numerous to mention.

To those ladies that intend to quote me and post trash, kindly know that I am not a kid in age and as at the last count I have dated 22 girls, from almost all tribes, religion, etc, so I know what I am saying, Nigeria women are all problematic.

And an advice to my fellow men...

4. Use every opportunity to fvck your gf pussy whenever it stares at you because she could dump you for another guy the next day morning no matter how much she claim to love you.

Final whistle...

5. Women crave for dick more than men crave for pussy.
sweetie, in all your relationship with 22 girls as you said, what have you achieved or learnt because from all u said, it's obvious you learnt nothing.I Don't see a REAL man acting and thinking this way.may God have mercy on US.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

I disagree. It seems you have not met right ladies. A steady source of income sounds good, but your personal car and house is not a must.
I disagree with you o. With ladies of nowadays it's a musting must. What are you saying sef.
She will dump your sorry ass for the next available well made man.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2016
machi25:

sweetie, in all your relationship with 22 girls as you said, what have you achieved or learnt because from all u said, it's obvious you learnt nothing.I Don't see a REAL man acting and thinking this way.may God have mercy on US.

AMEN TO THE EMBOLDENED!
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Luckygurl(f): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2016
Majesticniyi:

'For God is not mocked, whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap'. The pictures are not stunts. What you do to people, expect same to be done to you. The Bible says if the foundation be destroyed, what shall the righteous do? Also, what you expect from life is what you see. People do get married everyday and some of us are in beautiful relationships that work. Not because we are perfect or those we are with are perfect but because we put God first in our lives. I am in no way a saint but when someone goes into a relationship fully expecting his partner to be unfaithful, he would start seeing unfaithfulness even when there is none. Someone here said he has slept with over 200 girls and yet he can stand to accuse girls of cheating.

Anyways, back to the topic. One thing I learnt from my ex is that love is just not enough to build a relationship on. We tried making it work thinking love would make up for our incompatibles but we discovered those issues would always come back to haunt us. Number one of such issues was the unwillingness of both families to accept the inter-tribal marriage. Add that to we both having similar career paths as engineers (our children would just lack parental attention ).

Awww!!
That must have been a tad difficult to accept.

About pursuing same career path, were you guys not too quick to reach that conclusion?
I'm quite interested in your story cos mine is way too similar smiley
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by temiaseese: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2016
Never trust a man. Never allow a man including husbands to take control of your finances.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by J4parry(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2016
LordIsaac:

I raised the 11th personally. However, her beauty and attention she got and enjoyed from other men derailed her. It was hopeless, so I moved on. Now, I think keeping a lady is directly proportional to how much of her problems you can bear and inversely proportional to keeping the exit door opened in case!

@bolded that's the summary of relationship with the opposite gender. You're so on point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nickymezor(f): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nicky who be that guy wey fall your hand?
Hmmmm , Tosin wan hear gist smiley Anyway , hw hv u been?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Lastking147(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2016
eleburu:
I'm single
and searching baa grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.