Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) (40588 Views)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Doctorfitz: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2016
san316:
Ladies, we are not saying you must buy us iphone7. All we are saying is, do not carry your father's responsibility and put on our head. That's all.
Thank you.

Bros u don talk am finish.... Smellymouth Abeg wey Putin meme

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Smellymouth: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Bros u don talk am finish.... Smellymo.uth Abeg wey Putin meme

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by queenfav(f): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2016
The guy must be "Jamie st Patrick kinda good" at something....Go figure...hahahahaha.
Ladies,don't miss our xmas sales.. Hurry and start placing your orders now!!!

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by blazer234: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
And she will still get cheated on by this fool.

And is that an excuse for you to be a perpetual parasite and continue to receive without giving?

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Benediction90(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2016
Red
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Benediction90(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2016
I guess I need to start praying harder... Haha did guy no get two heads
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by uvalued(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Boda Banks, place your hand on your head and say after me,"Oh Lord, every broke lady running after me, hold their steps!! Every spiritual wife seeking for my downfall, collapse and DIE!!!"

My Case is different..

Oya Gbadura!!! Open your mouth and pray!!
boda banks hope u don pray the prayer by bisop SM

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Ghostmachin3: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
That's how we roll......
..my fellow nairalanders i need either an ipad or a ferrarri or either an iphone7
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Tjiaz(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Doctorfitz:

If Na man buy am now u go talk this trash?

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Doctorfitz: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2016
If Na man bashing thread u go c d way dem go dey pump dey throway fumes.... Hypocrites .smh

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by innobets(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
..and how dat one take affect ur life
AFONJAS bad belle

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Doctorfitz: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by ZoneBslayer(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
I never realised how mentally shallow you are until now.. do you know the guy in the op? how then did you come to the conclusion that he is a fool and a cheat? you're a stingy gluttonous woman he keeps getting and getting and never giving back..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by sosa993: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2016
bettercreature:
How would you feel if somebody tarnished your image like this?
The girl in question is not even in Nigeria

It's reallly not fair at all, and his moniker say Jesus. Why destroy someone's image.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2016
san316:
Ladies, we are not saying you must buy us iphone7. All we are saying is, do not carry your father's responsibility and put on our head. That's all.

Thank you.

but you can carry your wife's responsibility and put on ur GF's head. guy say another thing
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by sosa993: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2016
solasoulmusic:
Amazing it's possible o...there is no limit to love if I had the money why not

But please guys try and be appreciative of those women who start from techno to Iphone

when it comes to love we do what we can for who is worth it

No mind all those guys, when it was my bf birthday I gifted him perfume and other small small things, and made him an amazing card, handmade. He loved it so much that he kept showing it off to his friends that day. It even made me love him more.

Don't mind this ones for nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by trumpclinton247: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2016
when naija gals perceive you as their second parents....a guy surppose take care of hiz woman...but women just anchor all their wahala ...she is not even contributing interms of advice or build on the acquired wealth ...just to lavish and enjoy at expense of the future....lord protect me from such girls...i give #100 special offering every sunday for this request...they know trending cloths but blank on trending business...man cannot eat your waist forever ...your beauty attracts a man what is upstairs keeps him ....find a life first ...no man wants a liability # Me and Ben Bruce making a common sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Doctorfitz: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

but you can carry your wife's responsibility and put on ur GF's head. guy say another thing

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by vampire2020: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
what of guyz that get cheated on even after buying heaven and earth for those foolish galz also undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by dacovajnr: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
That's how we roll......
Who is we? undecided like say she don buy boxer short for her bf before undecided undecided
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by fixmeon: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2016
U no how much ds guy don invest for this whole business Return on investment dats what I call it.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by zicoraads: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2016
2dugged:
ex?,so you still dumped her?,guess people don't know a keeper when they see one
And she just concluded I did the leaving embarassed
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by dave4rella(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2016
So tell me the reason why this dude won't propose to her. ;DSo tell me the reason why this dude won't propose to her.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by EMMYB0Y(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by internetgangste: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:

Lol. Personal!
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Ximenez:
why call him a fool when you probably don't even know him? And that the lady gifted him an expensive gift doesn't mean she can't also cheat on him too. Please don't let our reasoning be unidirectional. Let us open all part of our brain and think with it, thanks.
see matured insult abeq
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=Doctorfitz post=52036141][/quote]

Na u mad pass.

don't have time for Lobish

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Securedbet24: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2016
Zceesneh:
em pain am tongue

because she no go fit even buy nokia battery 4 him guy.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Securedbet24: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:

E pain u because u no go fit even buy nokia battery for ur guy.

Stop the hate and gerra here, mumu go drink otapiapia
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
Broke ass biitch, be like grin
shaybebaby:
Lots of hungry guys abound. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Love Him (but He's Younger) / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.