Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (64230 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bros next time, try to arrange meeting with her for eatry she go even snatch d phone from her brother's hand kon dash am slap again

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Esdb3: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
yomi007k:
Dont worry bro I use to be like u.

When dey get to 28 dey will be loyal but for now, dey will act like dey run d world.

Abi. They still looking fine in the mirror when they check and the cream still works. When it stops working they start acting a mumu to get in
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
*sigh* searching and searching for a girlfriend, all to no avail. Young cool fine guy, but very lonely, no girlfriend. I don't think at this point with all this rejection that I will ever get married in life.

I have searching for a gf, met some girls who turned out to be nasty gold diggers, I didn't wanna waste my time on them cause I'm not a flirt, I'm not looking for a short term relationship so having "fun" with all these girls seemed like a waste of time to me as Sex is not my problem, love is.

So I met this girl few days back, we got talking, I fell for her instantly, she looked calm and very honest, she is not all these girls who do kk in chat, she is caring and very simple, hard to come by., we flowed really well chatting and I was very happy I found someone as I quickly asked her out and she said "let's see how it goes"

I said okay, so today being Sunday, normal chilling day, I called her, very eager to see her beautiful face once more, we got talking and she said I should come to her side.

So I said okay by six,

Six reach I entered road straight to her side, 30 mins drive, when I got close I dialled her number twice she didn't pick I thought maybe she was taking her bath or something was patient and kept on going, so when I got there by 7pm, I called and called but she didn't pick up the call and she was expecting me o!

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies. Head to toe I complete, face I fine, fashion sense Is great, but yet, my handsomeness and the growing cash I get can't even get me the slightest fly talk less about a lady

*sigh*

By 5 mins past 8 she called me, by then I was already going home, and she began to plead, this where error words.

"please I'm sorry, my elder brother took my phone to share WiFi, I didn't know he would go far"

I asked "didn't you tell him you were expecting someone"?"

She replied" i did na but he did not listen, I can't just come and stand on the road and be waiting for you, please don't be angry"

In my heart I said Chai! What kind of excuse is this?? This girl just told me indirectly that I'm not important.

So painful.

I see guys with their girl very happy preparing for Christmas, me i have none. All I do is admire beautiful couples and wish It could be......

Unfortunately the sad reality greets me in my face.

I begin to lose my self confidence gradually because of rejection.

Smh, all I feel right now is self pity, all I can do is lament.

I don't know if I just dislike women right now self. embarassed
Op start to pray against eevery cobweb covering your fine face now... But on a more serious note, its best u don't get frustrated about d matter cos d right Lady for u will come along soon. She might even b a friend that you've friendzoned, so check well.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
[b]he can seek whatever he wants but has no right 2 complain [/b]when he cant find a 'good girl' .he should not be so shallow.Bye new wink

Exactly my point he has right to whatever preference but if he can't find a good girl now that's on him, just like freedom of speech but not freedom from the consequences of free speech.

El Psy Congroo
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Esdb3: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aniker:
Poem
Remember this quote. Don't worry. You'll soon come to recite this same poem soon.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Aleora(f): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
*sigh* searching and searching for a girlfriend, all to no avail. Young cool fine guy, but very lonely, no girlfriend. I don't think at this point with all this rejection that I will ever get married in life.

I have searching for a gf, met some girls who turned out to be nasty gold diggers, I didn't wanna waste my time on them cause I'm not a flirt, I'm not looking for a short term relationship so having "fun" with all these girls seemed like a waste of time to me as Sex is not my problem, love is.

So I met this girl few days back, we got talking, I fell for her instantly, she looked calm and very honest, she is not all these girls who do kk in chat, she is caring and very simple, hard to come by., we flowed really well chatting and I was very happy I found someone as I quickly asked her out and she said "let's see how it goes"

I said okay, so today being Sunday, normal chilling day, I called her, very eager to see her beautiful face once more, we got talking and she said I should come to her side.

So I said okay by six,

Six reach I entered road straight to her side, 30 mins drive, when I got close I dialled her number twice she didn't pick I thought maybe she was taking her bath or something was patient and kept on going, so when I got there by 7pm, I called and called but she didn't pick up the call and she was expecting me o!

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies. Head to toe I complete, face I fine, fashion sense Is great, but yet, my handsomeness and the growing cash I get can't even get me the slightest fly talk less about a lady

*sigh*

By 5 mins past 8 she called me, by then I was already going home, and she began to plead, this where error words.

"please I'm sorry, my elder brother took my phone to share WiFi, I didn't know he would go far"

She replied" i did na but he did not listen, I can't just come and stand on the road and be waiting for you, please don't be angry"

In my heart I said Chai! What kind of excuse is this?? This girl just told me indirectly that I'm not important.

So painful.

I see guys with their girl very happy preparing for Christmas, me i have none. All I do is admire beautiful couples and wish It could be......

on the case too let's c how it goes,maybe we will be nairaland 2017 couples[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
M2dX:
Guy, when your are ready to marry, go to ur villa look for good well behave girl and hookup, forget all those romantic sh..t and focuse on your goal and make money, dont waste your time with those freakish octopuslike girls, who can change any how and any time to get what they want, and you will be thinking u got life partner? and for her maind, i don get another mugu . Karashikas.

Be like say e don tey wey you go village. Village now wey almost every house the girls get pikin without papa. Village girls now are wise you bring to the city when they mix up with city girls is like you added petrol to a burning fire.

@op truth is people (both ladies and guys) don't appreciate the one who loves them they actually prefer the one they love. If you decide to go bad that's why you will see good girls and you might end up hurting them. Don't give up my brother and do not compare relationships just because they are all over each other in public doesn't mean everything is perfect.

Concentrate on other things and the right one is going to come when you least expect it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by kaboninc(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
safarigirl:
did you know that putting up your contacts on social media is a security risk? undecided

Well, there are so many security risks dear..

But this is for business and for you to contact me grin cheesy cheesy

But why are you always serious?
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by okwypascal: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
he can seek whatever he wants but has no right 2 complain when he cant find a 'good girl' .he should not be so shallow.Bye new wink
the gal dealing with bloody players, why don't u refer him to the thread for drills or u don't want more of them growing and threatening ur gals. Hardon won't treat ur Bleep up this time, boss is on cool mood
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by kentycom(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Buh wah if she was telling d truth?

That kind truth.. they are fond of doing this nonsense.

Besides, my bros ken... forget these girls, make money, build a solid foundation for urself, they will be running after u.
dat time treat them they way they are..

but still try to identify the good one.

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Adebowale89(m): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
op, love is not what u fetch for, it comes natural from somewhere and someone

I don't how guys found it comfortable finding a lady to her house if you have your own apartment

just chelu! your heaven sent is close by
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by okwypascal: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Esdb3:

Abi. They still looking fine in the mirror when they check and the cream still works. When it stops working they start acting a mumu to get in
this guy I reject every spirit of secondhand product operating in ur life. so u no like to dey like open show. I would pray for u specially
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
okwypascal:

this guy I reject every spirit of secondhand product operating in ur life. so u no like to dey like open show. I would pray for u specially
lol, do you mean tear rubber?
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by wizkidblogger(f): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
raphy:
You teach guys how to double date?you teach em how to have 3soms as well.ok

Where did you see all that na? DoubleYourDating is not same as double dating...
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by JAYWON14(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
omowumeee:
grin mine stole my laptop cry .. OP just give her another chance
grin
omowumeee:
grin mine stole my laptop cry .. OP just give her another chance
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Esdb3: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
okwypascal:

did you miss road?
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by yeeshanana(f): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

So I said okay by six,

*sigh*

So painful.

Una go see your own
just take a chill pill
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
okwypascal:

the gal dealing with bloody players, why don't u refer him to the thread for drills or u don't want more of them growing and threatening ur gals. Hardon won't treat ur Bleep up this time, boss is on cool mood
hahaha cheesy what are u doin' here in my mentions?
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by UmecheMoses(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
KevinDein:
quote the guy I quoted on this thread
bro I can't find the link to his comment... Help if you can
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Justnora:

@op truth is people (both ladies and guys) don't appreciate the one who loves them they actually prefer the one they love.

Concentrate on other things and the right one is going to come when you least expect it.

so what do you suggest we do?
should we use the Hit and Run approach?
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by majorbravo: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
JPENG:
Bros next time, try to arrange meeting with her for eatry she go even snatch d phone from her brother's hand kon dash am slap again

Like seriously, I don't understand why the guy wanted to meet a girl he has never met physically but online for the first time in her house. How gullible can one be? what if she robbed him or was actually a gay dude fronting his sister as a bait to rape him? Does he even ponder on the fact that this girl doesn't seem scared to invite a stranger to her house?

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by okwypascal: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
hahaha cheesy what are u doin' here in my mentions?
was passing by o, saw a drowning guy and felt like throwing ropeme I cannot not come and help him here, he should come to us.lol
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by okwypascal: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
VeeVeeMyLuv:
lol, do you mean tear rubber?
tight rubber, that explodes every minute
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by okwypascal: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Esdb3:
did you miss road?
jus providing prayer help, don't prefer cold food
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

So I said okay by six,

*sigh*

So painful.

God is preparing something nice for you nah, b calm
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
okwypascal:

was passing by o, saw a drowning guy and felt like throwing ropeme I cannot not come and help him here, he should come to us.lol
hmmm. Kay
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by harffie(m): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Oya no vex,sooth ursef
My comment has nothing to do with vex....maybe you should read again and try understand what I wrote...Abu how does I don't think there is a right one equals I am vexed?? Lol...anyway o... I hope you had a nice day tho...
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by samx4real(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

So I said okay by six,

*sigh*

So painful.

No matter what?

Never you look for a girl friend or wife during festive period especially during Xmas.

Calm down love will find yoy!!!
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by CSTR13: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
We have all been there. cheesy
Girls show me shege for university then because of how geeky i was. I wooed a few, i was turned down many times, sometimes even humiliated. cry
The one that even pitied me to date me almost destroyed me with her blatant cheating.
Fast forward, to the day of graduation after getting awards upon awards as best graduating student, the ladies already hitting 26 by then be looking to get my number ,to nail down as a future life partner. But as a smart dude, i dodged them all.
Many of them still email and call till today( i still don't know where they got my number) , but nah, I ain't giving them my time.
I roll with high class broods in the private sector of the oil industry that would eat them all for dinner.

2 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by butanep(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Softbamboo:

Lol um... Hmmm I can't tell you about marriage... I don't have the experience yet

But logic tells me that u do not want to try this method with your wife... Coz u technically bought her (or each other) so supply n demand has no impact coz it's too late they married u

I'm not saying be an asshole ... I'm saying be distant and emotionless... It creates mystery... She will come to u to find out if u still care

Hmmmmm... I can smell your formula from a distance.

You are just giving the guy tips... Cool anyway because it works perfectly.

I will like to know who your true identity?
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by butanep(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Softbamboo:

Lol um... Hmmm I can't tell you about marriage... I don't have the experience yet

But logic tells me that u do not want to try this method with your wife... Coz u technically bought her (or each other) so supply n demand has no impact coz it's too late they married u

I'm not saying be an asshole ... I'm saying be distant and emotionless... It creates mystery... She will come to u to find out if u still care

Hmmmmm... I can smell your formula from a distance.

You are just giving the guy tips... Cool anyway because it works perfectly.

I will like to know your true identity?
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by okwypascal: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
hmmm. Kay
watevz

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.