Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? (37462 Views)

See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Hit $47 Billion - Surpass That Of South Africa by $4b / Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
I am calling for help in my state. Please help Abia state..

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Abians are in trouble..
Ibadan is no way better

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by ladiguy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
I will make NL very hot for you henceforth..LOL

What i am posting are recent pictures of Aba from last few weeks..

Tell this forum how many centuries shall it take your cursed Abia state to have this sort of infrastructure?

Why are you bitter with your life? Are we responsible for Abia state being dead?

Why are you envious that Awka is now the Dubai of the East? why?

[s][/s]

Whoever designed this bridge doesnt have brain. aesthetically it's fucking poor .

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hehehe

Everyone knows it Aba. So stop crying cheesy

See more of Aba ngwa. Faulk road the only major road in aba

[s]
Africonji:

Stale. Those places are located in Onitsha not Aba. Why must you lie Chino, why? You need Jesus Christ in your life because you are possessed. Prove that those pictures are from Aba or I will put a curse on you and your entire lineage.
[/s]

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Africonji swear with yourself that this is not Aba cheesy

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abia state is fvcked..

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2016

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2016

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Abia state is fvcked..
Ibadan is worse

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stop embarrassing Abia state.

See more from Aba here

Cubeet:
Ibadan is worse

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by RockHard: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cubeet:
There are thousands and millions of Afonjas in SS and SE. What is this one saying.

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
It is Aba. See more..

You forgot to add Ibadan too

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Stop embarrassing Abia state.

See more from Aba here

More on Ibadan

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Aba is horrible. This is their normal roads and not a natural disaster.

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Kfed4ril(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
omofunaab:

See, am from ogun state and i know ogun state is slow in actualizing that kind of vision. Ogun state has the potentials no doubt but ogun needs strong policies to be able to reach that height

And please what do you mean by ogun being the largest in south west, I thought oyo was the largest

Ibadan alone is bigger than ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by NICENEDU29: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
FlyoruB:
These yeebos and their bad belle. Make una first increase una IGR to near Lagos levels (doesn't even include VAT and land/air/seaport generated revenues that the FG confiscates from the state) and attract as much FDI and market size before una even begin talk of playing catchup let alone 'surpass' her. For una mind Lagos will just siddon like mumu, stop developing and watch being surpassed. Smh.
Mumuuuu! Please tell the truth, are you a Lagosian? I mean are you an indigine of Lagos State? I strongly doubt. And if you are not, then Lagos does not know you and you cannot be entitled to any entitlement meant for indigines of Lagos. The fact that you are an Afonja does not make you a Lagosian so long as you are not an indigine. And dont deceive yourself thinking that it is only Afonjas that developed Lagos the way it is. That is a big fat lie. Most Afonjas in Lagos are not Lagosians but they are just there forming Lagosians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abia state is where animals live

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Aba is horrible. This is their normal roads and not a natural disaster.
Ibadan is the Worse place to live in Nigeria

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abia state should be demolished. Africonji please come back

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by RockHard: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cubeet:
Ibadan is the Worse place to live in Nigeria
You must be a dolt. Must you assholez always drag Yorubas into your foolishness?? That guy you are exchanging banters with is your fellow kinsman from Anambra. He's well known here. Why you have to bring Yoruba people into your nonsense defies logic.

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Abia state is where animals live
Afonjas are really suffering.
Ibadan city

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
I wonder oo

I am even from Abia state.

RockHard:

You must be a dolt. Must you assholez always drag Yorubas into your foolishness?? That guy you are exchanging banters with is your fellow kinsman from Anambra. He's well known here. Why you have to bring Yoruba people into your nonsense defies logic.
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
RockHard:

The worse thing ever is to deny your tribe cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Africonji: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Abia state should be demolished. Africonji please come back

It must really suck to be you Chino. You are such a lonely buffooon. No one is even paying attention to you. Out of my respect for Okwute, I will not retaliate by showing pictures of dirty Onitsha. But if you push me too far I may just reconsider. You are yet to prove that those places you are showing are in Aba or anywhere in Abia. Of course the reason is clear, it is because you can't prove it. Please find a job rather than wasting away here.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by bjwalex: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
I think what ask Lagos moving is continuity in gov. as for me I support progressive . cudos to those ppl who have make Lagos state to be like that. sentiment apart . Jagaban really tried. watch out Osun state is really coming fast .God bless Ogbeni himself.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Welcome to Abeokuta

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Go and die....lol

Please retaliate. You have been having field day since morning when I was not around. Now am back for you. Don't run oo..

Aba is cursed as well as Abia state

Africonji:

It must really suck to be you Chino. You are such a lonely buffooon. No one is even paying attention to you. Out of my respect for Okwute, I will not retaliate by showing pictures of dir. But if you push me too far I may just reconsider. You are yet to prove that those places you are showing are in Aba or anywhere in Abia. Of course the reason is clear, it is because you can't prove it. Please find a job rather than wasting away here.

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
I wonder oo

I am even from Abia state.

you are from ibadan .stop denying your tribe mrs woman
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abia state is in ruins

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by computerwiz2: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
pls stop, this is so so dusgusting. how do they survive there
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Welcome to Lagos State

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by omonnakoda: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
computerwiz2:
pls stop, this is so so dusgusting. how do they survive there

na dia way

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False / Osun Election: Political Thug Arrested With Charms In IIsale Osun (Photos) / Idowu Owohunwa: The New Commissioner Of Police In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.