Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? (37446 Views)

See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Hit $47 Billion - Surpass That Of South Africa by $4b / Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
omonnakoda:

na dia way

Abia state is cursed to remain like this and africonji is aware

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
There is no single good road in Abia state

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abia state was cursed by their leaders

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
This could be africonji. who knows cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
computerwiz2:
pls stop, this is so so dusgusting. how do they survive there
Check out those Faeces from the Amala eaters in Ibadan.
They defecate and drop it along the street.
Ibadan city

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by mmsen: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Horlufemi:

No need for competition. we should harness or strengths and mitigate our weaknesses as a people.

All I want is each Geo political zone have at least one developed area like Lagos if not more.

the development in Lagos is still mediocre compared to other countries.

In the US you can move from one city to the other without missing a thing (maybe friends). Places like Aba, Kano, Abeokuta, Owerri etc should be centres of commerce.

Cities in the US compete with each other, as well as foreign cities.

Nothing wrong with healthy competition, it will spur the political leadership at a local and state level into action and stop them from doing what they've become accustomed to.

Lagos was neglected for at least a decade as a result of the destructive military era - if it wasn't for Buhari Lagos would already have a metro system. Thankfully, things seem to be looking up with Eko Atlantic and the new metro system.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abia state is finished cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Abia state is finished cheesy
Ibadan is extra Finished

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abia state people are helpless cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Africonji why is our Abia state dead?

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chai..is Abia state still part of Nigeria? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Gov Okezie the fat fool is helpless cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
I am proudly Abia son cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by kaleeto: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
omofunaab:
Lagos is way ahead of all other states in Nigeria and lagos won't stop growing as long as it remains fully in the hands of progressives

I really don't see any state beating lagos in the nearest future unless lagos itself derails, most states in Nigeria are not focused ,some are spending huge amount of money on media propaganda.

The executive arm of lagos is full of technocrats, dishing out good polices

if there was a dislike button I would have given a million dislikes. if not for d igbos Lagos will b noting. they are only where dey are now thanks too population density(the more the population the faster d growth of the state)
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Africonji: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Africonji why is our Abia state dead?

That's it! I have been patient enough now I will finish you and your ditry Onitsha. I warned you but you didn't want to listen Chino. Now you will regret ever messing with an Ngwa man in your miserable life.

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Bring it on.

I am from Abia so I am posting my state

[s]
Africonji:

That's it! I have been patient enough now I will finish you and your ditry Onitsha. I warned you but you didn't want to listen Chino. Now you will regret ever messing with an Ngwa man in your miserable life.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
He is even posting gullies from Imo state

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abia state has no equals. Aba is a dumpsite............ cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Africonji come on.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Africonji: 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Bring it on.

I am from Abia so I am posting my state

[s][/s]

Onitsha (Chino's home town), the dirtiest village in Africa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
You are posting America....LOL

Please take it..Aba the filth of the nation cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abia state remain cursed

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abia state is the soar of the nation

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Africonji you better come out from where you are hiding. No sleep tonight

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is the only ''infrastructure'' in the whole of Abia state

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
You can never see this sort of infrastructure in Abia state

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
When shall Abia state have something like this? when?

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Africonji: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Africonji you better come out from where you are hiding. No sleep tonight

Give it up Chino, with just the few pictures I have showed I have destroyed you finish. grin All you have are old pictures that you keep recycling, some are even fake or Onitsha pictures that you are lying that they are Aba, why are you such a liar Chino? Smh. You should cover your head in shame. For the sake of Ndigbo I have been advised to show mercy on you so I will refrain from doing any further damage to your already battered reputation and that of Onitsha. Count yourself lucky this night that I am feeling merciful cheesy . I release you to go to bed now. Foolish animal.

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
When shall Abia state have a decent outlook? when?

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stop diverting attention and come back to the business of the day. Nobody will change the topic or divert attention on this thread. We must stick to the subject. Ignoring you bastards in your lies would have made me an adult. You all have failed..

Abia state is cursed

[s]
betterABIAstate:
you mean that man has a family? And he behaves like a toddler?
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Africonji: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
[s]Shut up animal since morning you have joblessly been on this thread insulting Anambra but you didn't remember the Igbos but now. You are yet to post anything because all through this thread it has been pictures from Abia state. I know you feel so bad and bitter right now because of the destruction am doing on your state. Abia state is the worst state in the federation and you know it. All you do is to come online to deceive yourself. Tell me who will be proud of the pictures coming from Abia state? Tell me..

Abia state is really cursed for real. I am not just saying it but it the fact. Aba is still the dirtiest in Nigeria till tomorrow. The facts are there.[/s]

E pain am. grin E really pain Chino. Don't worry, I have forgiven you for Okwute's sake, even though you behave like an animal. Now go and sin no more, and remove all those fake pictures you put up there if you know you are not a lunatitic bas.tard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) / Insecurity: Anxiety In Lagos, Abuja, PH Over Undocumented Foreign Guards / Bomb Explosion In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.