Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? (37455 Views)

See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Hit $47 Billion - Surpass That Of South Africa by $4b / Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by computerwiz2: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
oh ghush, this is quite irritating. pls stop omg. some parts of this country are being marginalized. too bad
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Africonji: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
computerwiz2:

i don't think so. those pictures are recent. look at the date in that newspaper. there is no need to be covering the mess up. just go and talk to your governor.

Oh, i see what is happening. Chino, this is another one of your monikers right? Like I said you are a lunatic fooool and I won't stoop to your level. If you like sign in with all your hundreds of handles and be liking your own comments, I am done with you this animal.
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abians are helpless

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by computerwiz2: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
stop pls
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Africonji:

Oh, i see what is happening. Chino, this is another one of your monikers right? Like I said you are a lunatic fooool and I won't stoop to your level. If you like sign in with all your hundreds of handles and be liking your own comments, I am done with you this animal.

Keep fooling yourself

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by computerwiz2: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Africonji:

pls who is chino? pls don't insult me.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by cj91(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
with the kind of structure we have in Nigeria now, no state can come close to Lagos in the next 20 years... it is miles ahead of every other states in Nigeria... Rivers state can close the gap shaaa... Lagos have all the facilities and man power...

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Okezie is not doing anything. Just look at aba. Its a shame

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Betterabiastate and africonji please come back
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by ladiguy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
ba7man:
Thousands of people visit this site daily, think before spewing lies on it.

Who told you it was the FG that stopped V.I from being washed away?

You sit faraway in the south east or wherever you are and lie about what some people witnessed personally.

Most of them are teenagers. They need to learn before making comments.
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Operation demolish Abia state

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
RockHard:

LMAO! Boy stfu. You are an ignorant fowl. Your people can never make it unless they emigrate especially to the SW (the best side). What you wrote up there has exposed your foolishness and ignorance.

Was that not why 3 of your kinsmen were ready to kill each other over who becomes the Eze Ndigbo in Oyo state? Or why your kinsmen refused to leave Akure after their leader was flogged silly at the Deji's palace? The more you talk the more stupidd you sound, for real.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/three-factions-contesting-eze-ndigbo-title-in-oyo/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191989-ndigbo-in-akure-eats-humble-pie-begs-deji-over-misconduct-of-eze.html
There are thousands and millions of Afonjas in SS and SE. What is this one saying.

Who wants to migrate to your region if not for Lagos

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by ladiguy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
ba7man:
Thousands of people visit this site daily, think before spewing lies on it.

Who told you it was the FG that stopped V.I from being washed away?

You sit faraway in the south east or wherever you are and lie about what some people witnessed personally.

Most of them are teenagers. They need to learn before making comments.

Imagine kids born during Tinubu's administration. How do you expect them to know the occurences during that era

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abians are in trouble..

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by SUBWAY101(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Abia state is in chains and nobody can unchain it unless Orji returns to the shrine where he chained the state..

lolzzzz
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Operation demolish Abia state
Is Ibadan part of SE?
Take a look at Ibadan

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by ladiguy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cubeet:
Lagos is the easiest state to govern. With it's infrastructures already set in place its left for the present state govt to just keep renovating them.Very small in land mass with increasing population.
Thats why Fashola was assumed to be a working governor.Whereas even Uduaghan of Delta State did more and better.
Still Go to places like Abaranje, Ijegun, Bariga, Badagry, Mushin and other dirty places.

You claim to have higher IGR with from taxes, or do you have any natural resources apart from Human resources

So? Are there no dirty places in Ny,London and even Tokyo ?

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
I still wonder why anybody from Abia state should be talking in the public..

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Someone said Ibadan is Better than Warri.
Look at Ibadan
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
That's Aba..

Cubeet:
Is Ibadan part of SE?
Take a look at Ibadan
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by ladiguy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cubeet:
Both Abeokuta and Ibadan combined can't be compared to Warri.

I have travelled round SW and I can only give credit to Lagos. Others are mere shitholes

Stop the shit .I badan is far better than Warri .Have been to Ib and Warri .

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Cubeet: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
That's Aba..

haha you are denying Ibadan now?
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by ladiguy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cubeet:
Can Lagos Survive without the Non indigenes?
IGR from where? Tax.

Lagos is a commercial hub and expected to have high IGR. What do you mean by prosper? In terms of Infrastructural development, Abuja is Prospering.

Once more Lagos is nothing without non indigenes and remember it was once a capital city

Can you ask same question ,if NY,Londona nd Tokyo eben Dubai survive without foreigners?

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Any igbo person can deny being Igbo if you are confronted with Abia state matter.

Abia is cursed

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cubeet:
haha you are denying Ibadan now?

I am from Abia state.
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Africonji: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Betterabiastate and africonji please come back

Can you see how nobody is even paying any attention to you? It's because they know you are a lying and sadistic lunatic. cheesy cheesy You keep repeating the same old pictures but your aim has failed because nobody believes you. Chino, GO AND DIE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by richylee(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiiumProf:
In 5 years time anambra will dwarf lagos in all levels of development
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stop crying. what matters is that Abia state is being exposed and the real story of the state being told here in pictures. Go and die if you cannot bear the truth................... cheesy

[s]
Africonji:

Can you see how nobody is even paying any attention to you? It's because they know you are a lying and sadistic lunatic. cheesy cheesy You keep repeating the same old pictures but your aim has failed because nobody believes you. Chino, GO AND DIE!!!!!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by ladiguy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Princewell2012:

Infact God almighty will surely bless you for this comment, i would not have said it better than this. Atleast you have saved me a whole lots of energy trying to correct him.

If not because of the white people that developed Lagos, lagos would have still be like other state s in nigeria or even worst. The white draws the plans and all the engineering and the achtechtical works were done by them. All what we were just doing is, was mere maintenance, nothing more.

Ok look at oshodi for example, before and now. Do you think there were any serious work been done there? What fashola did was just to destroyed all the illegal Structures and shops and drove away those selling on the road side, that is all. The only thing i notice which was just different is the planting of flowers. But in the area of infrastructures there is no different from the ways oyinbos left it. Look at the case of electricity, did you notice any changes? Like you rightly said any state with vision will beat Lagos hands down. Unfortunately nigerian lack that vision. And it is pathetic. Thank you once again.

Shut up .The Whites didnt design the mainland. I t was done by the then Western regional goverment . Learn before you drop .

7 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Africonji people are watching the pictures from Abia state. The aimed is for them to keep seeing that you are from a dead state..

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by orimsamsam(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Abians are helpless
abeg stop spamming this thread with useless picture

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Africonji: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Africonji people are watching the pictures from Abia state. The aimed is for them to keep seeing that you are from a dead state..

Stale. Those places are located in Onitsha not Aba. Why must you lie Chino, why? You need Jesus Christ in your life because you are possessed. Prove that those pictures are from Aba or I will put a curse on you and your entire lineage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo / Saraki Gets Standing Ovation In House Of Reps (photos) / Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.