Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat (16649 Views)

It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Nigerian Busty Girls Sucks Boyfriends Dic.k On Camera [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Frankraj: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
auggie340:

WOW!!!
all dis for me grin
try harder boy....
u obviously lack home training, it's fruitless tryna help u
cos ur very beginning is faulty

Uselesss bastard you think I'm one of those men you prostitutess will insult and do away with ? May thunderrr fireee bastardsss
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Minemrys: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mikylopez:
it all depends on ur manner of approach or rather ow u start a chat and d kinda questions u ask
forget it. Some gals are dull/boring when it c0mes to chat. U text 'em and they just give m0n0t0ne replies. I kn0w the kind of texts u are talking of gals n0t replying. Texts like 'have u eaten today', 'what did u eat'. Am a decent guy and i do no such tinx bt yet, they are like mannequins when it c0mes to chat. D0n't kn0w what else i'll text to get 'em talking and am n0t the gossip kind.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Minemrys: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
remedick:
Madam, Nigerian girls are something else. Admit it please. A south african lady I met here is one of the best person I have ever chatted with. She is very funny, open and straightforward. I enjoy chatting with her, even as little as 5 minutes chat makes it worthwhile.

Never met a Nigerian lady that has such characteristics. It's either they reply with monosyllables or take minutes to reply. Most even ignore PMs.

Stop trying to defend what is obvious abeg. So one needs to go through stress to get your attention?

Buuullshit

guy hit the nail mhen. You are on point. 9ja gals dull except my mum and sis though.
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Minemrys: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
It wasn't a competition. I've noticed guys here are inflexible, hardened and hell bent on their opinions. What's the use of trying to be reasonable with people who have chosen be unreasonable.

You can call it winning, I call it overlooking the myopic mindssmiley
hmmn [hits the ground like jesse eisenberg] hit the nail. Intimidate 'em with d flow (4 ur mind u tough) :-|
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by auggie340(f): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Frankraj:

Uselesss bastard you think I'm one of those men you prostitutess will insult and do away with ? May thunderrr fireee bastardsss

my oh my...still on this trash huh
just take a stroll to your LOO and EAT UR POO already!!
stop drooling
U're sounding frustrated
Bleep off nigga
the best u can get from me is PITY!!!
disappointed right...

go TAKE MORE POO!!
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Minemrys: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
auggie340:

my oh my...still on this trash huh just take a stroll to your LOO and EAT UR POO already!! stop drooling U're sounding frustrated Bleep off nigga the best u can get from me is PITY!!! disappointed right...
go TAKE MORE POO!!
lady show maturity and ignore authority.
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by auggie340(f): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Minemrys:
lady show maturity and ignore authority.
lolzz authority my foot "trash" wud av sounded more appropriate
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Minemrys:

hmmn [hits the ground like jesse eisenberg] hit the nail. Intimidate 'em with d flow (4 ur mind u tough) :-|
You look like frank udonga smiley
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Minemrys: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
You look like frank udonga smiley
ch!s0s! I yam finich. Who is ud0nga again? A really bad n0menclature to be caricatured with.
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Minemrys:

ch!s0s! I yam finich. Who is ud0nga again? A really bad n0menclature to be caricatured with.
just typed what I saw smiley
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Minemrys: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
auggie340:

lolzz authority my foot "trash" wud av sounded more appropriate
u kn0w jux wanted to add some rhymes. To be poetic.
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Minemrys: 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
lolx and u saw ud0nga? Not bill gates, bill murray or any bill?
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Minemrys:

lolx and u saw ud0nga? Not bill gates, bill murray or any bill?
Come on! The guy isn't that bad smiley
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Minemrys: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
lolx and u saw ud0nga? Not bill gates, bill murray or any bill? I'll tel u who u l0ok like...
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Minemrys: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
Come on! The guy isn't that bad smiley
who's he? A billionaire?
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by auggie340(f): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Minemrys:
u kn0w jux wanted to add some rhymes. To be poetic.
oh I see...
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Frankraj: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
auggie340:

my oh my...still on this trash huh
just take a stroll to your LOO and EAT UR POO already!!
stop drooling
U're sounding frustrated
Bleep off nigga
the best u can get from me is PITY!!!
disappointed right...

go TAKE MORE POO!!

Look at a smelling pussyyy bitchhh . Foolll
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Mr3noble(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
So true! Naija Girls are the most boring girls ever. When you say simple hello to them,it takes most of them hours and days to reply even if they are online.They can make you feel like a fool ehn! their case tire me.
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Went through this thread I understand what you meant but I must confess MOST naija ladies sucks in chatting.

You mention mood, very true. average naija ladies go through a lot like school problem, parental issue, home chores, mentrual cycle, broken heart from past relationship just to mention a few so they are ALWAYS not in the mood for chatting.

The ones that chat well are the ones that are less busy eg I just finished Uni and I found out that all my lady friend that are always busy during school days all of a sudden started initiating chat and they even chat better than I do.

what changed? they are less busy probably just waiting for nysc, chilling at home, less problem to think about.

You are right, it's not actually ladies fault.

Lolss baby boy stop trying to please her...we all have problems and challenges grin grin u sound like a fake preacher right now..mood or no mood, boring is boring and interesting is interesting...a rational human doesnt wear their challenges on them like royal robes,we tear them down think positive,work hard n have fun while u can so we can live longer..see ur closing comment lolssss...boy u fck up hahahah..less busy my ass.. i know interesting working class naija ladies, many..some even single moms

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
checkpoint:
excuse me ma, you're very rude and very useless for coming out here to call me jobless. I'm sure I'm more busy than the head of your family. You'll make a very poor wife for lack of seeing the truth. Now let me educate you if you would listen, most of these chat apps come with status, if you put it on your status that you're busy nobody will disturb you and we'll understand that you're busy. then when you're less busy you put online so that people will know that you're available to chat. Like men are not always busy too mtcheeew

You bam..i be wan enlighten the nitwit b4 but u have done that already...Big-ups!

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
It wasn't a competition. I've noticed guys here are inflexible, hardened and hell bent on their opinions. What's the use of trying to be reasonable with people who have chosen be unreasonable.

You can call it winning, I call it overlooking the myopic mindssmiley
hey ...no disrespect but....the op is correct to some extent...i mean, when u text hy to a typical nigeria lady....they always assume we guys to be pervert or they think we want sex....i have south african female friends, they re wonderful... They even make the chat more interesting by using voice message...and its awesome...but wen u text hy to a nigerian girl...she would claim she is blind...like he is not my class...they even use class nowadays ..or they may reply "if you re lucky" after two days with an hy....they wont even apologize for wasting time on the poor dude. .sometimes givin the dude some misconception like is it not better not to reply me...than her doing this....chat flow is zero....only if the dude is loaded.. ... And i have learned alot....they just keep failing...like what i always wanted them to do...FAIL....i then usually wonder when i see a topic at front page...that two people married and they met theirselves on facebook. ....i know that isnt real...they didnt say the real story ....cos with our 9ja girls...its a lie..

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nma27:
Sexchatting is a no no for me, infact I won't bother replying d perv....
how will u know wen a guy wanna sexchat.. .when you mistake his hy...for a sexchat... Sometimes....i just wanna feel great and pass time by chattig with an opposite gender but they take it for granted ..only when u flaunt, they will give u an attention....sha i see all nigerian ladies as gold diggers cos of this.
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pascalville:
how will u know wen a guy wanna sexchat.. .when you mistake his hy...for a sexchat... Sometimes....i just wanna feel great and pass tine by chattig with an opposite gender but they take it for granted ..only when u flaunt, they will give u an attention....sha i see all nigerian ladies as gold diggers cos of this.
You are entitled to ur opinion dear.
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
What do you talk about?l, How attractive is your manner of communication? Do you know what interests your audience? How do you interest your audience? How much do you know about your audience?. Communication is no gender thing either, I've met some boring guys but I learnt to deal with them.. You should do the same smiley

Stop saying that, I always defend Naija girls on many things, I cant on this one, maybe not everyone of them but most of you guys are damn boring, you always believe a guy has an end game whenever he initiates a conversation, even if it is a guy you like, you guys will pretend as if you don't care about him, maybe some guys are boring too but your case is worse, there's nothing one girl can say about this that can convince me, damn boring you girls, I'm sure you are one of them too with this ur comment

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
What do you talk about?l, How attractive is your manner of communication? Do you know what interests your audience? How do you interest your audience? How much do you know about your audience?. Communication is no gender thing either, I've met some boring guys but I learnt to deal with them.. You should do the same smiley
na lie jooor!

unah WAAAAACK for convo, both physical & online cool
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by obidirector(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Guys, go cop this new tune...

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nma27:
You are entitled to ur opinion dear.
thats true tho....i aint gonna judge anyone.. What would be urs will be
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Abbeylincson(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:
I CONCUR

DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH OUR GIRLS ANYMORE MY WHITE FRIENDS ARE THE BOMB

NAIJA BABES GO WAIT 30MINS BEFORE THEY REPLY AND THE PHONE IS ON HER PALM O

YOU NEED TO SEE HOW WHITES GIRLS CHAT

DON'T EVEN TRY PHILIPPINES DEY GO KILL YOU WITH LOVE

NAIJA BABES MAKE UNA GO LEARN..ALTHOUGH I DON'T WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU GUYS ONLINE ANYMORE
guy how far
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pascalville:
thats true tho....i aint gonna judge anyone.. What would be urs will be
Don't stress much.
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
This immature attitude of Naija gals vexes me so much, but I'm sure it ain't all of them because I've friends that flow well but most of them are damn boring, very reluctant and annoying, I got a bit of ego so I barely fool around with some of them seeking to chat, I don't like tailing a girl for conversation, I'd rather be watching Prison Break or The Johnson, if I woo a cute girl and she can't challenge me with some intellectual question, I sorta feel a bit discouraged, I'm not at all attracted to it. I'm sure most of u arguing here are guilty of it
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
This immature attitude of Naija gals vexes me so much, but I'm sure it ain't all of them because I've friends that flow well but most of them are damn boring, very reluctant and annoying, I got a bit of ego so I barely fool around with some of them seeking to chat, I don't like tailing a girl for conversation, I'd rather be watching Prison Break or The Johnson, if I woo a cute girl and she can't challenge me with some intellectual question, I sorta feel a bit discouraged, I'm not at all attracted to it. I'm sure most of u arguing here are guilty of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers / My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.