Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat (16647 Views)

It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Nigerian Busty Girls Sucks Boyfriends Dic.k On Camera [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Mcowubaba: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

I have made the prayers bro, thanks so much.

OMG I think am healed.. Thanks so much bro!

Alondra see what you caused for me now? cheesy
Highly Commendable.

Some would have gotten angry or start fuming and typing another long epistle.
But you have shown maturity, and you have a very good sense of Humor.

Now listen carefully, wherever you are, go into any expensive high class bar Bar, order 4 cartons of Star Radler, 4 Blue label, 3 Remy Martins and 3 pots isiewu in my Name, just give the management my nairaland moniker, tell them to contact me
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Mcowubaba: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

I will do just that, I hope I won't chop slap shaa ? cheesy
Slap you ke

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape, Slap)
It is against Nairaland rules
If the slap you, report them to Seun or lalasticlala, let them ban the management
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by BabaRamota1980: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2016
checkpoint:
Sup guys, few months back I was like bored and wanted to make new friends, then I decided to try something new. I hooked up with beautiful whiteys on tango and I must say, I have no regrets. Every chat was a hit back to back. They're so free and flexible , so many things to talk about, not like our girls that will be replying with two letter words and I'd be like who is this one forming for. As in naija babes bore me when it comes to chat. Except for few sha. I really wish I could upload our chat. grin
Modified* for y'all thinking I was talking about sex-chatting. That's isn't what I meant. I mean chatting like generally

its cultural. If you talk to girls in western culture you have to interact fast and ontop of your game. Sometimes there is no substance but just a bunch of bs shifted back and forth for form.

With naija girl you need to spew substance and if you are fast it might be misread as rushing and panicky and she will loose interest.

So understand the culture and adjust yourself.
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Hmm, First of all, Whatever the o.p said is a fact. I'm really sceptical about branding it as the ladies fault. It's a general thing. Most nigerian guys don't know how to start up a chat. Blame it on our schools not teaching the students from a very young age how to start up conversations. I read an article on how to start up a convo, and also how to maintain the flow of it. The article targeted minds as little as 9-17years old, which in my own terms is very crucial. Most times we tend to compare ourselves with the whites, not knowing that they are advanced in some facets of living. Conversations are very essential. I made it a duty to learn how to start up a convo. It paid of till a certain extent. I practised whatever I learnt, but the deed had been done. We are very occupied with diff. things and don't take out time to learn those important things. I even lost a lot of friends because my conversation style didn't suit theirs. It seemed advanced and people prefer to stay around people they think Is on the same level with them or below. Nevertheless, I ensured I kept learning the fundamentals of conversations.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by auggie340(f): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2016
most ladies are too busy these days to sit and type unnecessary ish...especially with someone you just met...I for one would prefer to have a conversation via a phone call if we can't see....dan typing on my phone.
I just feel chats are for "small" talks not lengthy conversations ...and thank God "he" agrees with me on dis

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by bizzy500: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
Even those who can't have a meaningful lengthy chats will join the league in criticism.

I'm done here!
i dont understand you,what do u mean by meaningful lengthy chats
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by bizzy500: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
Even those who can't have a meaningful lengthy chats will join the league in criticism.

I'm done here!
i dont understand you,what do u mean by meaningful lengthy chats chai
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by BabaRamota1980: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
Hmm, First of all, Whatever the o.p said is a fact. I'm really sceptical about branding it as the ladies fault. It's a general thing. Most nigerian guys don't know how to start up a chat. Blame it on our schools not teaching the students from a very young age how to start up conversations. I read an article on how to start up a convo, and also how to maintain the flow of it. The article targeted minds as little as 9-17years old, which in my own terms is very crucial. Most times we tend to compare ourselves with the whites, not knowing that they are advanced in some facets of living. Conversations are very essential. I made it a duty to learn how to start up a convo. It paid of till a certain extent. I practised whatever I learnt, but the deed had been done. We are very occupied with diff. things and don't take out time to learn those important things. I even lost a lot of friends because my conversation style didn't suit theirs. It seemed advanced and people prefer to stay around people they think Is on the same level with them or below. Nevertheless, I ensured I kept learning the fundamentals of conversations.

hey Isaac, I noticed this name. smiley Ive seen Isaac macdaddy but never Isaac macdon. Im curious, care to share how you stringed itbup or what it means?
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by sahmih(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
I totally agree
Nice one op
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Frankraj: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
That's why 80 % of Nigerian girls are not getting married anymore because of there useless pompous . #smelling pussyyy girls . And 20% of Nigeria girls are divorcing everyday due to lack of respect for there husband and cheating on there husband

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Frankraj: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
auggie340:
most ladies are too busy these days to sit and type unnecessary ish...especially with someone you just met...I for one would prefer to have a conversation via a phone call if we can't see....dan typing on my phone.
I just feel chats are for "small" talks not lengthy conversations ...and thank God "he" agrees with me on dis

Nigerian ladies are busy fucking around and collecting money from different men. Uselesss set of girls
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Frankraj: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nigeria ladies are busy fucking and collecting money unto runs that's why they can't reply your chat on time .they prefer money for hand back for ground

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by uzuede4(f): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

If you count 10 Nigerian ladies, maybe you will see one that knows how to chat.
Op, to me it seems you are jobless always chatting. incase you don't know, in Naija women are to occupied. Sometimes a lady's profile shows she's online, but she may be very busy cooking, washing, cleaning, attending to office job, etc. she checks her chat and replies accordingly whenever she can.

She may put het data on to know who chats her up. She replies to important chats only. This does not make her dull. This is not a western country where even the unemployed recieve salary. Here you must husstle for yourself. No need to waist time in chats when there are more important things to do.

Op, Naija babes are very very busy. Pls, leave us alone.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by auggie340(f): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Frankraj:

Nigerian ladies are busy fucking around and collecting money from different men. Uselesss set of girls

hey you, kindly desist from quoting me for trash...the ladies u talked about are f***ing around with who...demselves??... smh for you undecided
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by auggie340(f): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
[
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
uzuede4:
Op, to me it seems you are jobless always chatting. incase you don't know, in Naija women are to occupied. Sometimes a lady's profile shows she's online, but she may be very busy cooking, washing, cleaning, attending to office job, etc. she checks her chat and replies accordingly whenever she can.

She may put het data on to know who chats her up. She replies to important chats only. This does not make her dull. This is not a western country where even the unemployed recieve salary. Here you must husstle for yourself. No need to waist time in chats when there are more important things to do.

excuse me ma, you're very rude and very useless for coming out here to call me jobless. I'm sure I'm more busy than the head of your family. You'll make a very poor wife for lack of seeing the truth. Now let me educate you if you would listen, most of these chat apps come with status, if you put it on your status that you're busy nobody will disturb you and we'll understand that you're busy. then when you're less busy you put online so that people will know that you're available to chat. Like men are not always busy too mtcheeew

5 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Frankraj: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
auggie340:

hey you, kindly desist from quoting me for trash...the ladies u talked about are f***ing around with who...demselves??... smh for you undecided

You are a useless idiot ,smelling pusssy bitchhh I'm sure you are a prostitute. Fool

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Frankraj: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
auggie340:

Uselesss dirty pig can u dip your hands in your pusssy and smell it ,I'm sure.it smells like a decayed fishhh bastarddd quote me here again and I will finish you completely. Hopelessss idiottt. Make sure you insult your uselesss poor father when u get home . Mannerless idiottt. Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
checkpoint:
excuse me ma, you're very rude and very useless for coming out here to call me jobless. I'm sure I'm more busy than the head of your family. You'll make a very poor wife for lack of seeing the truth. Now let me educate you if you would listen, most of these chat apps come with status, if you put it on your status that you're busy nobody will disturb you and we'll understand that you're busy. then when you're less busy you put online so that people will know that you're available to chat. Like men are not always busy too mtcheeew
You are so sassy!
What reasonable lady would want to have a chat with you? I wonder why guys here are no different from bulldogs.

You need to Change smiley
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
You are so sassy!
What reasonable lady would want to have a chat with you? I wonder why guys here are no different from bulldogs.

You need to Change smiley
I don't just bite at people. She called me jobless first
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Frankraj:

Uselesss dirty pig can u dip your hands in your pusssy and smell it ,I'm sure.it smells like a decayed fishhh bastarddd quote me here again and I will finish you completely. Hopelessss idiottt. Make sure you insult your uselesss poor father when u get home . Mannerless idiottt. Ashawo kobo kobo
cc

Mynd44
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
checkpoint:
I don't just bite at people. She called me jobless first
Are you?

Moreover it was a guesssmiley
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
Are you?

Moreover it was a guesssmiley
see you too, always in support of what a woman does whether right or wrong. Issokay
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
checkpoint:
see you too, always in support of what a woman does whether right or wrong. Issokay
Maturity dude maturitysmiley
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
Maturity dude maturitysmiley
what's is maturity there, someone called somebody jobless and you say it's a guess, it really shows how mature you are. I'm done with you here, please don't quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by auggie340(f): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
Frankraj:

WOW!!!
all dis for me grin
try harder boy....
u obviously lack home training, it's fruitless tryna help u
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by sbashir10(m): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
the fact is that Nigerian girls can form, this happens some weeks back, An aunt of mine approached me to help her friends daughter secure admission in one of our school here, having collected her credentials and processing, admission came out and her name was out,and I've misplaced my phone contacts, there's no way i could reach her nor my aunt, i had to Search for her on facebook, and added her of which she accepted the request, i message her and she refuse to reply for days, i think it took 5days b4 she read the message i sent to her, i was so pissed off, why forming when you have nothing to show

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
uzuede4:

your post is a nice one, save for the bolded, you should not have called Op jobless. it is just like you see a struggling man on the road and straightway you start to use those negative adjectives to insult the man.

you should try as much as possible to avoid negative words, it will make you always look younger and attractive

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Chukazu: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
I really believe it has more to do with whether the girl is really into you, any girl that fancies you would be able to discuss anything with you, even the weirdest stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? / My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.