Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat (16644 Views)

It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Nigerian Busty Girls Sucks Boyfriends Dic.k On Camera [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by chrissy3(m): 11:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Minemrys:

hmm <hits fl0or 4 d main guy>. U just struck the nail. Many gals wouldn't be happy with u for that though.
I speak the truth the whole truth and nothing
but the truth. This phenomena is the reason chicks
leave a good guy for a bad guy . By nature women
want to win your love and so they hustle for it but
when you show them they've won your heart
automatically that he's the man of man dream
turns my mugu and instinct creeps in again to find
someone she hasn't got his heart and so she goes
out to cheat with someone she hasn't got his heart.
Now relate this sequence to the good guy bad guy
scenario , The good guy's love and affect is won
over easily but the bad guy is something that's
proving difficult to win and so they continue
hustling to get it and that's why he would cheat on
them,beat them and make them feel worthless but
she won't go nowhere because that's her instinct
working bigtime.The good guy is just a rock but the
bad guy is a trophy because she doesn't have his
commitment which she seeks badly .Just like you
want a phone , the 1st period u buy it you value it
bigtime but over time it just gets ordinary .Its
thesame case with ladies. Tip: if you want a
nigerian girl to chat with you well ,just make sure
your profile pic wins lord of the fresh and you
would beg for the messages to stop.Its the new
reality and our guys in this country are screwing up
bigtime. I'm a cheater and I'm proud of it .

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by khiaa(f): 4:50am On Jan 02, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Forget all this your long Grammer..

Most Nigerian girls have a serious deficiency in terms of chatting or keeping up with a conversation online.
All the guys complaining here can't all be wrong...

Nobody talked about a whole Race or gender undecided

Are Nigerian girls a Race undecided or a gender

Eg of race - Black, Asian, Caucasian, Caribbean, Hispanic etc
Gender/Sex- Queer, transsexual, homosexual, gay, lesbian, male, female.

We said Nigerian girls not girls of the black race....

Sample

Me- hello, how are you doing?
Her- gud
Me- how was your day?
Her (after 24mins)- k
Me- So are you at home now
Her - hmm
Me- wat do u mean by hmmm
Her- nth, K
Me- 101480405078
Her - wow darling, what network is that credit?
Me- That's not a network or a credit , that's my Dstv smart card number. Thunder blast u angry

LMAO grin I'm pretty sure you are being sarcastic, it can't be that bad.
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by adajoe555: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2017
undecidedif you don't like the way we chat then let us be ....and don't chat with us ...OK dear ...
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Fourwinds: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Alondra:
Sometimes ladies may be too tired to reply , Not in the mood to chat. That moment we all want to remain silent on everything.

I find asking me what I have done for 24hours boring, stupid and sometimes hard. My relationship with you will determine my reply smiley. So guys are chat killers on arrival with nothing interesting to discuss.

Some guys are also dominant in conversations and that pisses me off too. When I give a reply or asked a question and it is overlooked.

You are not a lady.... I know better smiley
nonsense.!!! most girls interest in certain things is always dull...it si guys dat multivate them...I have observe this for some time in different areas....I have a friend who teach fine art...he talks and push before u will see d girls doing anything....a single sex school but d former place where he was(mix sex)...before he returns from where he went., d guys would move in to work....most girls are generally passive.....but those who will learn are extra excellent
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Fourwinds: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
khiaa:

LMAO grin I'm pretty sure you are being sarcastic, it can't be that bad.
it is very bad...I have had similar experience...
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Fourwinds: 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mimido2:
hu cares undecided
nobody give a fuccck....

if u want to learn do if u don't then leave it
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by adajoe555: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
you should know that all girls are not the same

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Abbeylincson(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

DON'T KNOW OF ANY....TWITTER AND FB IS ALL I GOT
thanks man

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Abbeylincson(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=adajoe555 post=52438011][/quote] yes. but ayam not understanding why you girls do that. it sucks
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by adajoe555: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
when a girl is bored of u or she is not comfortable chatting with you ...she will always do that .....but anyways not all girls are like that dont take what a person did to judge others..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
adajoe555:
undecidedif you don't like the way we chat then let us be ....and don't chat with us ...OK dear ...
na una go suffer am pass
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Abbeylincson(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
adajoe555:
when a girl is bored of u or she is not comfortable chatting with you ...she will always do that .....but anyways not all girls are like that dont take what a person did to judge others..

Thanks
most of Nigerian girls indulge in such acts just in the name of claiming high class which most does not belong to. am I right or right??

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by vcinvestement(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
checkpoint:
Sup guys, few months back I was like bored and wanted to make new friends, then I decided to try something new. I hooked up with beautiful whiteys on tango and I must say, I have no regrets. Every chat was a hit back to back. They're so free and flexible , so many things to talk about, not like our girls that will be replying with two letter words and I'd be like who is this one forming for. As in naija babes bore me when it comes to chat. Except for few sha. I really wish I could upload our chat. grin
Modified* for y'all thinking I was talking about sex-chatting. That's isn't what I meant. I mean chatting like generally

If are an Mmm participants and you want to know news about the unfrozen Mavro that will be on 14th January and ask qurstions and get answers about mmm kindly follow this our whatsapp group chat

https:///I7E6rbky6ZSJ2rCjM3RVPH
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by trojan84(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mimido2:
hu cares undecided
Dats y u dnt knw anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by trojan84(m): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mikylopez:
it all depends on ur manner of approach or rather ow u start a chat and d kinda questions u ask
Babe trust me it doesn't depend on dat... Most guys believe in first impression therefore dey do deir best 2 say d nicest things first, but yet d gals jst frustrate his effort

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by trojan84(m): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
uzuede4:
Op, to me it seems you are jobless always chatting. incase you don't know, in Naija women are to occupied. Sometimes a lady's profile shows she's online, but she may be very busy cooking, washing, cleaning, attending to office job, etc. she checks her chat and replies accordingly whenever she can.

She may put het data on to know who chats her up. She replies to important chats only. This does not make her dull. This is not a western country where even the unemployed recieve salary. Here you must husstle for yourself. No need to waist time in chats when there are more important things to do.

Op, Naija babes are very very busy. Pls, leave us alone.
Close ur mouth u av nt made any point. Do u call pple wen u dnt want to talk to dem, or do u go 2 a cinema wen u dnt wnt 2 see a movie? So watsup with switching ur data on nd being 2 busy to chat? Sorry wu is fooling wu here?

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by trojan84(m): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2017
Alondra:
You are so sassy!
What reasonable lady would want to have a chat with you? I wonder why guys here are no different from bulldogs.

You need to Change smiley
though he went too far by involving her family , but desist 4rm taking sides, it's nt a good thing. He has been calm
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by trojan84(m): 12:20am On Jan 03, 2017
MrCork:

..I did bro....so you say in all Nigerian women are lesssssssbian cozzzzzzz they ignore you durrrrin chat online...correct?..
. Bro you realise you can catch bettttter women from yahoolonelyhearts.com ?..THANK ME LATER.
wink
funny you
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by trojan84(m): 12:23am On Jan 03, 2017
adajoe555:
who cares...moving to the next post
U Better learn now b4 u start forming miss nitwit
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by trojan84(m): 12:29am On Jan 03, 2017
adajoe555:
Ar U in any way talking to all guys
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by adajoe555: 6:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Any how you view it cool
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by khiaa(f): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2017
Fourwinds:
it is very bad...I have had similar experience...

K grin grin grin

Just joking.smiley
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2017
hmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmm

are you a humming bird!!?
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by adajoe555: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
moving to the next abeg
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
adajoe555:
moving to the next abeg
lol see u
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by adajoe555: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
yes oh see me .the topic is now boring ....any ways how are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. / I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? / My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.