Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (56927 Views)

My Experience With A Lady Yesterday / Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by royalemperors: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

Seriously, what is your problem?
Whats this one feeling like?

4 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by princeonx: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Her boyfriend no gree join bcox other guys get oyibo girls lol cool
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by tropaz(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
She's d ugliest nah
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by jeromzy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Big fat lie,I guess her boyfriend is the camera man.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Mujaheeeden: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
Forgive me Ngo.

Stop stalking her. Go and meet Kemi Olunloyo

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by ireneony(f): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
All of the men are with white women. I smell inferiority complex
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Mujaheeeden: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
royalemperors:

And who are you

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
So?
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Doctorfitz: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Eya.... Eya.... Typical naija girls... Ur bffs be pushing u and b eyeing ur man. Lols.. She no street.

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by LastProphet: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Most likely a lie
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Ngozi123(f): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
royalemperors:

What are you talking about?
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Vokians(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
This look like a make up gist.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by missjo(f): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
AlexCk:
Wait,

Isn't anyone seeing wah im seeing,

Black guys all with white girls,
But d only black girl just has no1.
#weird
Those chics are not white.

2 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by royalemperors: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

What are you talking about?

Someone has been begging you and you re still here forming, when the guy would walk away now, you would start blaming some old women in your village for being the cause of no lover/husband.

3 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by nwaanambra1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
AlexCk:
Wait,

#weird

bro!

latinos are guzzling up all the black men since the black girls are feeling they are too good for the black brothers!

and guess what? the latinos are more beautiful and far cheaper to maintain than our black girls - so brothers don't mind going after them too - while our girls are all ending up as lonely strippers! cheesy grin

oh and there is one thing about the latinos!

they seem to have the secret to making our black brothers responsible! quite unlike our black girls that love making them feel like worthless shit! grin

take a look at that pic and see how responsible the bros are looking! cool

9 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by beautycrush24(f): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

There's nothing wrong to be Miss Independent but if I we're her, I won't sit nxt to them or I better take the photo instead.

The photo looks awkward sha..

actually, she has a guy. he's d one that took the photo grin
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by agrovick(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
The ninja on red; charcoal something
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by DavidEsq(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

Lol. I don't have any problems with men thank you very much smiley.

I see that ignoring you hasn't worked so I'll just keep telling you to let me be.

Leave. Me. Alone.
Now, dats how u get to be like her. U on the path babe. Just keep up with d act.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Richy4(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Maybe what the OP said was not what actually happened....She can always excuse herself when the picture was being taken if she felt isolated...The picture could even be flatmates that were chilling during the holiday season... ...
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by advocate666: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
AlexCk:
Wait,

#weird

You have colour blindness.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by DavidEsq(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Yoshy:
My friend comes to mind, but the funny thing is how she likes marriage talk..after forming miss independent..
Just show her the pix. I've shown 5 of my female frnds. They just became mute, I cldnt explain why undecided

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by madridguy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo for wetin?

Mujaheeeden:
Stop stalking her. Go and meet Kemi Olunloyo
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by DavidEsq(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
beautycrush24:

actually, she has a guy. he's d one that took the photo grin
C dem....abeg Wetin dem dey call that mode for camera abi fone wey dem dey programme the camera to snap.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Mujaheeeden: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
Kemi Olunloyo for wetin?

use her pix to get the needed erection
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by monemsis(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Are u on heat undecided

Why not strap a bomb and do the needful so that you can get 24 virgins in Paradise
grin
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Are u on heat undecided

Why not strap a bomb and do the needful so that you can get 24 virgins in Paradise
cheesycheesy
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by madridguy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
I'm not a terrorist.

Mujaheeeden:
Are u on heat undecided

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Mujaheeeden: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
I'm not a terrorist.

I'm speaking from the quran so quit this terrorist crap.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by madridguy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Which kuran?

Mujaheeeden:
I'm speaking from the quran so quit this terrorist crap.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by greenermodels: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chipappii:
Hmmmm. Her boyfriend is the photographer or the guys are her brothers. grin

LTC
Last to comment
you're very smart.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Mujaheeeden: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
Which kuran?

Islamic quran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.