Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (56883 Views)

My Experience With A Lady Yesterday / Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by chigoizie7(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
I am not going to stereotype any of these? I am also not going to generalise anything aswell.

But from some of the stories I have heard and some experiences about black women living abroad ( I am not a racist) is that they are always rude and disrespectful. Trust me, I love black women,
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by metallisc(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Someone shared this online, saying the black lady on the far left is always disrespectful to men and she always use words like, 'men are trash, men are scum', etc.
And her girlfriends usually hail her whenever she's using her mouth to rubbish men, anytime they are having ladies chat at home and she'll be feeling cool with herself.
Funny enough, she didn't know that all her friends have their own men and she's the only one who's insulting men and acting miss independent all along, refusing to drop her arrogance.
But the whole truth came out yesterday - on Christmas day. All their men came to visit them at home and she is the only one without a man.
Just look at the way she's sitting. Sigh!
Learn to live right for your own good, you are not better than anybody. But will they listen?

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/see-what-they-did-to-this-beautiful-lady.html?m=1

why are you people making noise all over the place? it is her own man that took the picture! that is why she is sitting alone!

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by automatix: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ezionye:

Hmmm

This your submission is something else. Not even related to the topic.

What did Nigerian girls do to you?
mot of you suck A WHOLE LOT.

You prefer guys who do not care about you to the ones who do. I speak from experience.

One idiot knew I liked her, she told me she has someone though but when she needed money she ran to me to save her asss 3 times. WHERE is her boyfriend ? no where. her phone spoilt since september 1 no boyfriend to help her but i paid for it.

Of course I like her and we dated in the past but she ended it. Despite all these, when I asked her where she placed me she couldn't give an answer and I had to tell her to go meet her boyfriend.

here is someone who stood by her and proved he really cared but boyfriend was not available when she was hungry. I did asked her if dude was that broke or he does not care about her existence. I have moved on and she just proved further that most NIgerian girls prefer jerks and are forking confused.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by madridguy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thanks for your support.

ahmedox:

Bae Pls give @madridguy a chance... What I see so far is love & obsession biko
Nwa (whatever that means)

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by madridguy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thanks for the motivation.

lefulefu:
no worry she is just forming hard to get to see if u really Serious.just keep on persisting and she will finally give in.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Ezionye(f): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
automatix:
mot of you suck A WHOLE LOT.

You prefer guys who do not care about you to the ones who do. I speak from experience.

One idiot knew I liked her, she told me she has someone though but when she needed money she ran to me to save her asss 3 times. WHERE is her boyfriend ? no where. her phone spoilt since september 1 no boyfriend to help her but i paid for it.

Of course I like her and we dated in the past but she ended it. Despite all these, when I asked her where she placed me she couldn't give an answer and I had to tell her to go meet her boyfriend.

here is someone who stood by her and proved he really cared but boyfriend was not available when she was hungry. I did asked her if dude was that broke or he does not care about her existence. I have moved on and she just proved further that most NIgerian girls prefer jerks and are forking confused.

Hmm

Sorry about your experience, tho I think its not enough to make the near generalizations u did.

Yes
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Paulscholari:
She is even ugly lolzzz. Well that's the lot of ugly and arrogant gals.

You are right she is the most less beautiful and the most Arrogant.

Urgly girls are the most Arrogant.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Are u on heat undecided

Why not strap a bomb and do the needful so that you can get 24 virgins in Paradise

You are craaazygrin
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
Which kuran?

You and Mujahedeen are wasting away on NL grin

You should be stand up comedians.

Anyway KP troubling the babe if you truely like her who knows u might win her heart one day.

And to those saying all sort to the lady
She has the right to say yes or No to who ever wants her. She might be in a steady relationship.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
This post is just proof that a lot of NL are below 20 or above 20 and don't have thinking faculty.

Did anyone ever think that it was her bf taking the picture?

Someon posted a silly trashy story along with a picture and you all believed. No wonder naija aint moving foward. Typical human behaviour, we scratch only the surface.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Donjeay: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
she should hug teddy bear or transformer.anyways life continues
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Faslite(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Her boyfriend is the taken the picture
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Ngozi123(f): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
princetom1:

What else can i say?

How can someone fall in love with someone they've never even seen before? Isn't that a bit odd to you?
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by princetom1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

How can someone fall in love with someone they've never even seen before? Isn't that a bit odd to you?

Its 21st century dear. Oh, by d way, am a living example,
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Ngozi123(f): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
princetom1:

Its 21st century dear. Oh, by d way, am a living example,

My curiosity is getting the best of me, do tell. smiley
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by oblak00(m): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
makydebbie:
Lol. She's looking for Mr Rightgrin

Modified.. This made FPshockedshocked I dedicate this FTC to my boo boo kisskiss

Shut up. What rubbish is this ftc thing? Mtcheew
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by iceberylin(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thats the original idea of the picure and Some Nigerian useless Blogger re captioned it.
AlexCk:
Wait,

Isn't anyone seeing wah im seeing,

Black guys all with white girls,
But d only black girl just has no1.
#weird
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by CRAPHA96(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

Lol. I don't have any problems with men thank you very much smiley.

I see that ignoring you hasn't worked so I'll just keep telling you to let me be.

LEAVE. ME. ALONE.
baby hear his pleas naw...the boy fit due cus of u....ABI U WANNA ANSWER MURDER undecided
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Danfuster(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
But this story ehn

Wait ooo... Is this not thay Kenyan flexible girl that made fp this morning
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
oblak00:

Shut up. What rubbish is this ftc thing? Mtcheew
Pls do well not to quote me anymore, everyone that viewed this thread saw it.

don't display your stupidity on my mention. Bye!
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by princetom1(m): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2016
Ngozi123:

My curiosity is getting the best of me, do tell. smiley

Not here though, if u use glo or visafone, way back in 2008, there is a chat service called africhat, friends i made from there, both male and females, we still friend till today, not 1, not 2, i have meet some in person and some, we had been chatting for years and never see face to face... its a digital world and its small

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Decryptor(m): 1:17am On Dec 27, 2016
saintdennis:

That's what I thought too... most def her man. Behind the cam

cc popefuse..

Modern cameras of today have the self-shot feature with a timer. She is "MANLESS"... End Of Story!
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by princessayesha(f): 2:01am On Dec 27, 2016
This is wicked....oh lawd grin my ribs grin
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Whytelyon(m): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2016
makydebbie:
Pls do well not to quote me anymore, everyone that viewed this thread saw it.

don't display your stupidity on my mention. Bye!

*in falz voice* this your signature is vexing o

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Souljaboi1: 7:15am On Dec 27, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Someone shared this online, saying the black lady on the far left is always disrespectful to men and she always use words like, 'men are trash, men are scum', etc.
And her girlfriends usually hail her whenever she's using her mouth to rubbish men, anytime they are having ladies chat at home and she'll be feeling cool with herself.
Funny enough, she didn't know that all her friends have their own men and she's the only one who's insulting men and acting miss independent all along, refusing to drop her arrogance.
But the whole truth came out yesterday - on Christmas day. All their men came to visit them at home and she is the only one without a man.
Learn to live right for your own good, you are not better than anybody. But will they listen?

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/see-what-they-did-to-this-beautiful-lady.html?m=1

Maybe her man is the one taking the pic....
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by lurdkriss: 7:29am On Dec 27, 2016
No be her fault, if u check u go see say na she ugly pass among her friends, ugly girls like to behave like dat, that first girl in brown shaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by wokemzine: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2016
I guess the boyz have a kid sister and that's her over there.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by saintdennis(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2016
Decryptor:

cc popefuse..

Modern cameras of today have the self-shot feature with a timer. She is "MANLESS"... End Of Story!

And you're sure it was an auto-timed shot because??

You were there? Smh
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by calcal: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2016
good for the arrogant black bitch
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2016
makydebbie:
Lol. She's looking for Mr Rightgrin

Modified.. This made FPshockedshocked I dedicate this FTC to my boo boo kisskiss
obviously someone was behind the camera. Who is that?
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Maeka(m): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2016
CertifiedNaija:

YOU JUST END UP FOOLING YOUR SELF. DIS IS AN OLD POST...MUMU

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Deetosin(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2016
We bring you interesting, funny and crazy movie scenes from old to new movies..... follow on Instagram "@Movie_mo_"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.