Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (56909 Views)

My Experience With A Lady Yesterday / Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
My love for ngozi123 is real. Thanks bro, please don't scold her just help me beg her to reconsider me.

no worry she is just forming hard to get to see if u really Serious.just keep on persisting and she will finally give in.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by repogirl(f): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Black guys and light skin ladies grin

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Chipappii(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Masikay:

grin

You have a beautiful set of teeth grin

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nickymezor(f): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
automatix:
as fake as most of you Nigerian girls.
Na u sabi undecided
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Ngozi123(f): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
DavidEsq:

Just be as polite and nice as possible. Like......Wetin be dis geh moniker again sef? The geh who asked us to upload our xmas selfies

I'm usually very nice to guys irl smiley. I have my reasons for acting the way I have with that poster undecided.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Ngozi123(f): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
lefulefu:
no worry she is just forming hard to get to see if u really Serious.just keep on persisting and she will finally give in.

Please stop giving him bad advice.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by ogbenichoky(m): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
She must be a Feminist.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by DavidEsq(m): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
automatix:
that dude might be pulling her legs sef and she is feeling fly "form" miss world.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
repogirl:
Black guys and light skin ladies grin

lol na wetin dem prefer dem go for na...afterall dere some guys wey also prefer darkskinned ladies.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

Please stop giving him bad advice.
haba wats bad in my advice? Dere is obviously a chemistry between u two na.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by DavidEsq(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

I'm usually very nice to guys irl smiley. I have my reasons for acting the way I have with that poster undecided.
I know ur reason na. He has not hamad abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
trentslawson:
. merry christmas my lady
Same here hun

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by repogirl(f): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
lefulefu:
lol na wetin dem prefer dem go for na...afterall dere some guys wey also prefer darkskinned ladies.
true but most guys these days are going for the light skin ones, that's why many girls are bleaching, thinking it makes them more attractive.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Ngozi123(f): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
lefulefu:
haba wats bad in my advice? Dere is obviously a chemistry between u two na.

No. No, there isn't.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by ahmedox(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
I see nothing wrong with the picture, the girls boo is the one taking the picture. They are possibly 4 couples and someone got to take the pix.... . Unless the op can prove it
#imo
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
repogirl:
true but most guys these days are going for the light skin ones, that's why many girls are bleaching, thinking it makes them more attractive.
the most important is for a lady to look after her skin.If a lady is pleasing to the eye the guy who says he prefer only yellow girls will still get attractedcheesy.And na inferiority complex dey make some babes dey bleach and not course of wetin a guy prefer.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by ahmedox(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

No. No, there isn't.
Bae Pls give @madridguy a chance... What I see so far is love & obsession biko
Nwa (whatever that means)
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by saintdennis(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
lefulefu:
See her body language and d way she is looking at d camera.she looks so sad.now if it was really her man holding the camera she had definetly be smiling with her face flushing with lifecheesy.

Yea BT she might have been unaware she was part of the shot (she kept a good distance)

Thus wasn't on 'say cheese' mode

Ok the question is now 'who took the shot?

We see 4 couples in that shot & that crib looks like a holidae inn or the private residence of one of em,

They're all on pyjamas too, meaning they all slept in same lodge (holiday visit?) ...if she was The single one lady among em then she should be the one holding the camera
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

No. No, there isn't.
ok oo smiley
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
saintdennis:

Yea BT she might have been unaware she was part of the shot (she kept a good distance)

Thus wasn't on 'say cheese' mode

Ok the question is now 'who took the shot?

We see 4 couples in that shot & that crib looks like a holidae inn or the private residence of one of em,

They're all on pyjamas too, meaning they all slept in same lodge (holiday visit?) ...if she was The single one lady among em then she should be the one holding the camera
hmm u have a point here sha but then a woman who feels all men are scum(according to the blogger oo) might find it hard to be with a man.Many end up having cucumber as boyfriends or dey engage in lesbianism.

2 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by saintdennis(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
lefulefu:
hmm u have a point here sha but then a woman who feels all men are scum(according to the blogger oo) might find it hard to be with a man.Many end up having cucumber as boyfriends or dey engage in lesbianism.

Lol true

But I think it's just the usual social media lies bout a pic

The wrong pic from the wrong angle can cause unnecessary wahala nowadays
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by repogirl(f): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
lefulefu:
the most important is for a lady to look after her skin.If a lady is pleasing to the eye the guy who says he prefer only yellow girls will still get attractedcheesy.And na inferiority complex dey make some babes dey bleach and not course of wetin a guy prefer.
you are right.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Her boyfriend took the group picture!!!
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Someone shared this online, saying the black lady on the far left is always disrespectful to men and she always use words like, 'men are trash, men are scum', etc.
And her girlfriends usually hail her whenever she's using her mouth to rubbish men, anytime they are having ladies chat at home and she'll be feeling cool with herself.
Funny enough, she didn't know that all her friends have their own men and she's the only one who's insulting men and acting miss independent all along, refusing to drop her arrogance.
But the whole truth came out yesterday - on Christmas day. All their men came to visit them at home and she is the only one without a man.
Just look at the way she's sitting. Sigh!
Learn to live right for your own good, you are not better than anybody. But will they listen?

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/see-what-they-did-to-this-beautiful-lady.html?m=1

Maybe her man is the one behind the camera wink
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Ezionye(f): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
automatix:

Apart from that, Nigerian girls don't know how to handle men. Only a few know how though.

I met a south african girl here and I swear she is the best lady I have ever chatted with. I never fail to remind her of that.

She is so funny and makes me laugh... often.

It's terrible really.

You have to go through a lot of stress just to get their(nigerian girls) attention.

Most of them are so badly wired to prefer jerks to a gentleman(nice guy). It is sad.

Hmmm

This your submission is something else. Not even related to the topic.

What did Nigerian girls do to you?
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by EBUBS(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Its obvious that her man is the photographer

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Idrismusty97(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
They should crop her out of the photo undecided.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Tonyblinky(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
How are we sure its not her boyfriend who took the shot?
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
repogirl:
you are right.
i had to take a peek at ur dp.u pretty.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
AlexCk:
Wait,

Isn't anyone seeing wah im seeing,

Black guys all with white girls,
But d only black girl just has no1.
#weird
The gospel of Mrcork
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by samwayne154(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
did any one notice what the guy on red and d guy on white next to him? I think they both are grabbing something wink
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Boyooosa(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Is her head flat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out / Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.