Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (56930 Views)

My Experience With A Lady Yesterday / Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Maybe her man is the one taking the pic....

I like the way you think.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Origin(f): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Probably been hurt by a man and that's why she keeps badmouthing them.

Truth is though, she'll probably end up with a real man as she wont give her heart out easily..

Oooooorrrr she could be a gay in hiding. Her biz.

Oooooorrrrr her doctor boyfriend wasn't free for Xmas. Mind ya biz.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Origin:
Probably been hurt by a man and that's why she keeps badmouthing them.

Truth is though, she'll probably end up with a real man as she wont give her heart out easily..

Oooooorrrr she could be a gay in hiding. Her biz.

Oooooorrrrr her doctor boyfriend wasn't free for Xmas. Mind ya biz.
i just loved the way u analysed itcheesy
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2016
Whytelyon:

*in falz voice* this your signature is vexing o

Really?
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by gqboyy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
yeeeeeahh.. she can go fvck herself.....as they go upstairs to hit the hay
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 29, 2016
The new code phrase for an unmarraigable woman is "strong independent " woman....lol or you say she's a black queen
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by trentslawson(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
makydebbie:
Same here hun

let me be the first to wish you a Happy new year before it clocked 1am wink
makydebbie:
Same here hun

let me be the first to wish you a Happy new year before it clocked 1am
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

There's nothing wrong to be Miss Independent but if I we're her, I won't sit nxt to them or I better take the photo instead.

The photo looks awkward sha..
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by uzuede4(f): 3:16am On Jan 01, 2017
She is happy with herself. Marriage aint everything.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by chiraqDemon(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Its a lie o
The photographer is her boyfriend o
See how ppl use to lie
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 6:47am On Jan 03, 2017
trentslawson:

let me be the first to wish you a Happy new year before it clocked 1am wink

let me be the first to wish you a Happy new year before it clocked 1am
awwn I got banned around that time. Thanks hun, same here.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by trentslawson(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
awwn I got banned around that time. Thanks hun, same here.

oh sorry dear, i want to PM you dear, please respond, hope you enjoyed your holiday?
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
trentslawson:

oh sorry dear, i want to PM you dear, please respond, hope you enjoyed your holiday?
Sorry hun, I have mails issues.
Yea I did, hope yours was fun too?

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Medunah: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Chipappii:
Hmmmm. Her boyfriend is the photographer or the guys are her brothers. grin

LTC
Last to comment
Exactly what I think, her bf is prolly the one taking the pix
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by trentslawson(m): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Sorry hun, I have mails issues.
Yea I did, hope yours was fun too?

perfectly fine dearie, can we talk on whatsapp dear, heres my contact +2349020014447, i'm hoping to hear from you my lady
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by monopodsmile: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Serves her right. She may have a rethink and be ready to submit to one man.
CertifiedNaija:
Someone shared this online, saying the black lady on the far left is always disrespectful to men and she always use words like, 'men are trash, men are scum', etc.
And her girlfriends usually hail her whenever she's using her mouth to rubbish men, anytime they are having ladies chat at home and she'll be feeling cool with herself.
Funny enough, she didn't know that all her friends have their own men and she's the only one who's insulting men and acting miss independent all along, refusing to drop her arrogance.
But the whole truth came out yesterday - on Christmas day. All their men came to visit them at home and she is the only one without a man.
Just look at the way she's sitting. Sigh!
Learn to live right for your own good, you are not better than anybody. But will they listen?

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/see-what-they-did-to-this-beautiful-lady.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.