Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (56931 Views)

My Experience With A Lady Yesterday / Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by madridguy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mouth sealed.

Mujaheeeden:
Islamic quran
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by zzbrodah: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Someone shared this online, saying the black lady on the far left is always disrespectful to men and she always use words like, 'men are trash, men are scum', etc.
And her girlfriends usually hail her whenever she's using her mouth to rubbish men, anytime they are having ladies chat at home and she'll be feeling cool with herself.
Funny enough, she didn't know that all her friends have their own men and she's the only one who's insulting men and acting miss independent all along, refusing to drop her arrogance.
But the whole truth came out yesterday - on Christmas day. All their men came to visit them at home and she is the only one without a man.
Just look at the way she's sitting. Sigh!
Learn to live right for your own good, you are not better than anybody. But will they listen?

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/see-what-they-did-to-this-beautiful-lady.html?m=1

Her case is different...
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by princetom1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

Lol. I don't have any problems with men thank you very much smiley.

I see that ignoring you hasn't worked so I'll just keep telling you to let me be.

Leave. Me. Alone.

He loves u nau... give him a chance grin
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by litaninja(m): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Who's taking the picture?
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Chipappii(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
greenermodels:
you're very smart.

Thank you cheesy
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by missjo(f): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
beautycrush24:

actually, she has a guy. he's d one that took the photo grin
Hmmmm, I like how you think cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Ngozi123(f): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
royalemperors:

Someone has been begging you and you re still here forming, when the guy would walk away now, you would start blaming some old women in your village for being the cause of no lover/husband.

DavidEsq:

Now, dats how u get to be like her. U on the path babe. Just keep up with d act.

So must every lady agree to be with every man that likes her? There must be a word for women like that... hmm.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Maj196(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
If u r close wit white girls u'll know dey r far beta dan black girls. Dey take responsibility more dan d guy sef. All what black girls do is form here form der with nothing nd dey r dying inside. Smh

3 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Cmeo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bloggers sha! It could be that her man was the photographer ( the person that took the picture

2 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by redcliff: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
AlexCk:
Wait,

Isn't anyone seeing wah im seeing,

Black guys all with white girls,
But d only black girl just has no1.
#weird
I think only one or 2 of the girls are white. The others are blacks. But fair in complexion
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by MrHenshaw: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Paulscholari:
She is even ugly lolzzz. Well that's the lot of ugly and arrogant gals.

Pls she is not Ugly if you can look again.She has a dark complexion and prettier than all.Black is an Identity.
But u did you believe the op?@ur peril.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by royalemperors: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

So must every lady agree to be with every man that likes her? There must be a word for women like that... hmm.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Ngozi123(f): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
princetom1:

He loves u nau... give him a chance grin

.... undecided.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Ngozi123(f): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=royalemperors post=52276051][/quote]

I don't understand why you've quoted me again...
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by popefuse(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
It could be her man dat took the pix. Just saying
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by saintdennis(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
AlexCk:
Wait,

Isn't anyone seeing wah im seeing,

Black guys all with white girls,
But d only black girl just has no1.
#weird

Bruv be like. Your eye still dirty ONLY one white chick there

The rest are 'beyonce' skin-tone blacks and one half-caste
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by saintdennis(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
popefuse:
It could be her man dat took the pix. Just saying

That's what I thought too... most def her man. Behind the cam
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by princetom1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

.... undecided.

What else can i say?
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

sister there is scarcity of husband material in naija.this madridguy like u frm wetin i see so why u no wan gree na? Abi u dey form una normal hard to get to see if he is serious so u can give in or is he not handsome enuf for u? Do u wanna end up like dat woman d op is talkin about?

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by royalemperors: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

I don't understand why you've quoted me again...
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
saintdennis:

That's what I thought too... most def her man. Behind the cam
See her body language and d way she is looking at d camera.she looks so sad.now if it was really her man holding the camera she had definetly be smiling with her face flushing with lifecheesy.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chipappii:
Hmmmm. Her boyfriend is the photographer or the guys are her brothers. grin

LTC
Last to comment

grin
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by oyetpel(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
And did she regret? If she no regret not having a man around, what's het friends palavar. All these kind of actions and stories will just get ladies confused. These should teach pple esp. girls that there is no am dating him because i love with him. NO, you are dating him because of his money, because you want people to know you have a guy.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by ThinkSmarter: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Are u on heat undecided

Why not strap a bomb and do the needful so that you can get 24 virgins in Paradise
kai walahi, u bad #lol
Na 72virgins, Na so aboki dem dey like troll Southern girls, but if Na dem own dem go begin form Haram.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by madridguy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
My love for ngozi123 is real. Thanks bro, please don't scold her just help me beg her to reconsider me.

lefulefu:
sister there is scarcity of husband material in naija.this madridguy like u frm wetin i see so why u no wan gree na? Abi u dey form una normal hard to get to see if he is serious so u can give in or is he not handsome enuf for u? Do u wanna end up like dat woman d op is talkin about?

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by automatix: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Yoshy:
My friend comes to mind, but the funny thing is how she likes marriage talk..after forming miss independent..
are you serious?
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by DavidEsq(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

Just be as polite and nice as possible. Like......Wetin be dis geh moniker again sef? The geh who asked us to upload our xmas selfies
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nickymezor(f): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fake story
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by automatix: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
nwaanambra1:

bro!

latinos are guzzling up all the black men since the black girls are feeling they are too good for the black brothers!

and guess what? the latinos are more beautiful and far cheaper to maintain than our black girls - so brothers don't mind going after them too - while our girls are all ending up as lonely strippers! cheesy grin

oh and there is one thing about the latinos!

they seem to have the secret to making our black brothers responsible! quite unlike our black girls that love making them feel like worthless shit! grin

take a look at that pic and see how responsible the bros are looking! cool

Apart from that, Nigerian girls don't know how to handle men. Only a few know how though.

I met a south african girl here and I swear she is the best lady I have ever chatted with. I never fail to remind her of that.

She is so funny and makes me laugh... often.

It's terrible really.

You have to go through a lot of stress just to get their(nigerian girls) attention.

Most of them are so badly wired to prefer jerks to a gentleman(nice guy). It is sad.

4 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by automatix: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nickymezor:
Fake story
as fake as most of you Nigerian girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by automatix: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
DavidEsq:

Just be as polite and nice as possible. Like......Wetin be dis geh moniker again sef? The geh who asked us to upload our xmas selfies
that dude might be pulling her legs sef and she is feeling fly "form" miss world.

2 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by trentslawson(m): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
makydebbie:
Lol. She's looking for Mr Rightgrin
. merry christmas my lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.