Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" (136663 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
angry
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by phenzy(m): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2017
I dey wait na
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by damfun: 12:16am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=freshkik post=52477317]
Lol, this 1 have ran mad,
****All igbos have 1 vision n focus (so orji kalu, d past "tiffing" gov'nor n Dr. Maduka, d american doctor doing great things in the east & d many igbo drug carriers that we read bout all have dsame drive, focus n vision?)
*** all igbos are weathy?? (This is a foolish statement)
*** same as d rest
just re-read what u typed, n u ll realise how drunk u are n i end this here, i don't argue senselessly...... point out 1 tribalistic prominent igboman dat is a racist, i want a name, when u hv a name, u can mention me lol..ure wickedly funny....lwkmh
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 12:32am On Jan 03, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Lol...comes to all

I don't know how you plan on finding business partners with that username tho grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Originalsly: 12:39am On Jan 03, 2017
alahamad:
Last time I got glued to a story on nairaland was with the guy who spoke about his horrific experience in Malaysia......now am Buried in wonders of how this played out but obviously, op's busy dangling the corrot in front of the rabbit. Okay am done waiting.......
Try Fate of Ada by Bohoo....Romance section....non stop suspense.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by alahamad(m): 1:02am On Jan 03, 2017
Originalsly:
Try Fate of Ada by Bohoo....Romance section....non stop suspense.

Naaaaah......was once addicted to Barbara Taylor Bradford's novels. Lucky I quit her Before loosing ma senses so i Stopped getting glued to romance/ suspence in uni...thanks for the recomendation though.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 1:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Looking for something carajewel ? grin tongue
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 1:08am On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:
Looking for something carajewel ? grin tongue
Yea.actually checking each page for the continuation of this story.just for my eyes to see 16 and am still in 7.tired already
looking for something thesuave10?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 1:17am On Jan 03, 2017
CaraJewel:
Yea.actually checking each page for the continuation of this story.just for my eyes to see 16 and am still in 7.tired already
looking for something thesuave10?

Waiting till she sends a picture of the iPhone, the guy, the Rolex watch, her curves, certificate of her virginity or basically anything to spice it up
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Originalsly: 1:21am On Jan 03, 2017
deathcomestoall:
I want to believe this is is fictitious story. And if it's not, let me point out somethings

You constantly talk about Mr K staring at your fresh laps, nice body, bleh bleh all the time. And even with your name again. Too much importance placed in your body.

You entered the car of someone you just met because he drives a range. Pardon me but if he looked fresh and told you that you should hop bus together, will you agree. Besides rolex is worth millions. If you claimed he wore a Rolex which I think you've only seen on magazine covers and not in real life, and his outfit was worth 400k, you aren't enlightened. You already have told us you are a gold digger. Because he told you he would give you an I phone. You didn't even consider your safety.

Your story is actually funny. Your topic should be 'a curvaceous I phone 7 hunter meets a virgin hunter'.-the summary of your whole story.

You might be a virgin but you aren't pure.
I think this is unfair . If you really grasped everything she said you wouldn't make such a comment. Did you consider her age?...did you consider what she was always told about receiving gifts? .. and how she always ignored the various advances by guys? ...and most of all... that a phone was dearest to her? She gave enough background . I guess you missed it all. How many young ladies would miss the opportunity to get a ride in a Range Rover Sport?...would you?..I know your mouth would say not you. Rolex... even enlightened you don't know the price of Rolex.... a genuine Rolex watch can be bought for less that N500k. And please... did she ever say she was pure?...Are you?...or anyone you know? We need to encourage our talented youths to showcase their skills.... not try to discourage them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 03, 2017
Yes, I wanted to talk about when I ignored a guy who offered me a lift in his rangerover but my post would hv been unnecessarily lengthy. You are entitled to ur opinion and so am I. I am not materialistic.

I have been fortunate at some point in my life to travel and go to rolex stores to window shop of course, so I have an idea how much rolex costs then. And her age, when I was 12(with a well developed body), I was getting approached by men in jeeps and I never ever for once hopped in, I walked away. I will never take a lift from a stranger even if it is private jet. And I'm not easily swayed. Her skill is of no importance to me. I stated my observation, deal with you and don't encourage hoeism.
Originalsly:
I think this is unfair . If you really grasped everything she said you wouldn't make such a comment. Did you consider her age?...did you consider what she was always told about receiving gifts? .. and how she always ignored the various advances by guys? ...and most of all... that a phone was dearest to her? She gave enough background . I guess you missed it all. How many young ladies would miss the opportunity to get a ride in a Range Rover Sport?...would you?..I know your mouth would say not you. Rolex... even enlightened you don't know the price of Rolex.... a genuine Rolex watch can be bought for less that N500k. And please... did she ever say she was pure?...Are you?...or anyone you know? We need to encourage our talented youths to showcase their skills.... not try to discourage them.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 03, 2017
I'm not here for business.
thesuave10:

I don't know how you plan on finding business partners with that username tho grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Originalsly: 1:30am On Jan 03, 2017
alahamad:

Naaaaah......was once addicted to Barbara Taylor Bradford's novels. Lucky I quit her Before loosing ma senses so i Stopped getting glued to romance/ suspence in uni...thanks for the recomendation though.
But the thread is just like this one... you're here!...so why not be there as well?...no room for addiction!..one shot and it's done! ...just try it to appreciate the untapped talent we have here.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 1:30am On Jan 03, 2017
deathcomestoall:
I'm not here for business.

Lol my bad I meant to say people with great minds
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 1:32am On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Waiting till she sends a picture of the iPhone, the guy, the Rolex watch, her curves, certificate of her virginity or basically anything to spice it up
I quit.for her to tell the story means shes fine or its fiction
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:32am On Jan 03, 2017
Op na your father you they keep for suspense not me!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 1:32am On Jan 03, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Yes, I wanted to talk about when I ignored a guy who offered me a lift in his rangerover but my post would hv been unnecessarily lengthy. You are entitled to ur opinion and so am I. I am not materialistic. I will never take a lift from a stranger even if it is private jet. And I'm not easily swayed. Her skill is of no importance to me. I stated my observation, deal with you and don't encourage hoeism.

Did she just hoeism? grin Nl word of the month. Quick question, What if the private jet could massage you supply food and everything you need? grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 03, 2017
You hit the nail. Immediately I read her secon post, I could feel the ingenuity in her post. I felt she said all that to put people on suspense. Maybe the next part would be true.
romeorails:
U r a good analyst, u got it right. Plus I seem not to swallow this story , hook, line and sinker. There are some parts of it that begs for questions.

She had the gut to go re-open that guys phone and check his watsapp messages again, she threw caution to the wind twice, and what happened to fear factor of someone who have never done that, plus she was in the Lion's den and still very much balanced and comfortable to do all that, hmm.

There are two angles to this story. Perhaps it's real frm the inception but because it caught a lot of attention and many viewers, readers begging for continuation, she derailed from reality and started feeding us fiction.
Or she's an old nairalander, who is feigning with an alternate moniker.

But by and large, she is too materialistic and not conscious of safety ... all that mattered in the fiction was the i-phone at the peril of her life

Hmm, I smell a mixed grill of concoctions but truth be told, she is a good writer and her story is quite interesting
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 1:34am On Jan 03, 2017
CaraJewel:
I quit.for her to tell the story means shes fine or its fiction

I think its a Leonardo DiCaprio movie, you??. She probably wants to walk in hollywood
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 1:36am On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

I think its a Leonardo DiCaprio movie, you??. She probably wants to walk in hollywood
Far from that jare
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 1:37am On Jan 03, 2017
CaraJewel:
Far from that jare

You don't say.. what's your mind telling you it is?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 03, 2017
First of all, I don't judge people based on their appearance, some of them borrow these cars. A guy has come to my house with borrowed car and clothes, so I don't care whatever a guy flaunts in my face. Infact when a guy flaunts, it makes me sick. I hate when people place their value in their material worth.

If there was a private jet in question, I wouldn't know immediately if there would be a supply of food and what I need. I would rather lose the opportunity of hoping in a private jet first instance and rather know the person first. I am okay with the food in my house. And yes because of this, I've lost a lot of opportunities as you would call it but I have my respect intact which I prefer.
thesuave10:

Did she just hoeism? grin Nl word of the month. Quick question, What if the private jet could massage you supply food and everything you need? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 03, 2017
Yes you are right.
thesuave10:

Lol my bad I meant to say people with great minds
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 1:41am On Jan 03, 2017
deathcomestoall:
First of all, I don't judge people based on their appearance, some of them borrow these cars. A guy has come to my house with borrowed car and clothes, so I don't care whatever a guy flaunts in my face. Infact when a guy flaunts, it makes me sick. I hate when people place their value in their material worth.

If there was a private jet in question, I wouldn't know immediately if there would be a supply of food and what I need. I would rather lose the opportunity of hoping in a private jet first instance and rather know the person first. I am okay with the food in my house. And yes because of this, I've lost a lot of opportunities as you would call it but I have my respect intact which I prefer.

You've got depth sister. We should write a book "deathcomestoallmaterialsiticguysandhoes" grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 03, 2017
Hahahhahahahahhahahaha
thesuave10:

You've got depth sister. We should write a book "deathcomestoallmaterialsiticguysandhoes" grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Icon79(m): 1:46am On Jan 03, 2017
This is pure FICTION, but I do like your sense of imagination tho.

@Curveybogirl, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie doesn't even have thing on you. Please contact me, let's turn this story into a world bestselling novel.
No kidding!!

Holla at me, let's discuss business o, jare. I can make you rich and famous.

O pari
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 1:48am On Jan 03, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Hahahhahahahahhahahaha

You never know who you could inspire grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 1:48am On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin
thesuave10:

angry
thesuave10:

A play
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Lol, I don't wanna bring a negative post to NL. The thought of death scares a lot of people.
thesuave10:

You never know who you could inspire grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 1:51am On Jan 03, 2017
CaraJewel:
grin grin angryA play

Cara let's give her some hope grin at least it's a Hollywood play. However I do admire her courage in trying to deceive a whole forum tho grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 1:53am On Jan 03, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Lol, I don't wanna bring a negative post to NL. The thought of death scares a lot of people.

When I was talking about a book I didn't mean on NL . I mean a real fvcking book. ;DI'm sure you can find a way for people lose their for death. It's all words tongue
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Alright then. I would put it into consideration but the title would be different from you suggestion.
thesuave10:

When I was talking about a book I didn't mean on NL . I mean a real fvcking book. ;DI'm sure you can find a way for people lose their for death. It's all words tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.