Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" (136378 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 1:59am On Jan 03, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Alright then. I would put it into consideration but the title would be different from you suggestion.

Hehe you wanna call it "life's sister" ?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by curvyibogirl(f): 2:00am On Jan 03, 2017
Thanks everyone for the patience. Sincerely, it's not easy to write, especially when you have a "life" outside writing and when you intend to make your write-ups very engaging. It's an honor to have a lot of people interested in my story and I'm already beginning to have a tiny-winy celebrity feel. I tend to write better when i take my time, hence my delay, which was regrettably inevitable. The lessons I've learnt from all this, is to first complete my stories before posting them. Back to my story....

I can't remember being more shocked in my life like i was when i heard the voice behind me. My brain was in disarray and i couldn't think correctly. It took me seconds to realize that the voice i heard was actually feminine. I looked behind me, it was the lady from the Samsung stand who had called out Mr K earlier. She touched my shoulder lightly and i quivered. I can't begin to describe my relief when i discovered it was the sales rep lady, but to put it mildly, it felt like having a chilled soft drink in hell.

"The manager said i should call you" She said, giving me a suspicious stare.

"Ok.... Jus.... Just give me a second" I said standing up and pretending to straighten my hair. I didn't need to straighten my hair, it wasn't ruffled. I was just buying time to get back my composure.
When the lady took her glance away from me, I pushed Mr K's I-phone that was lying awkwardly on the table back to its original spot, picked up my handbag and stood up, ready to follow her.

Just before i left Mr K's office with the sales rep, i noticed something that looked like the kind of camera usually installed in banks hanging over the door. Shit! How did i miss this? Was this camera recording me all the while i was going through Mr K's phone? Was that why he sent the sales rep to call me out? From the angle the camera was installed, i was sure it might have captured me picking up Mr K's phone and browsing through it, but it wouldn't be able to zoom in clearly to what i was actually doing on the phone. I could say that i noticed the similarities between the phone he gave me and his own phone, so i curiously wanted to know if they were actually the same. This was the best lie i could think of, I hope he buys it.

The sales girl led me through the outlet amidst so many customers. Some, i was sure just came to check prices like i did on the first day when i met Mr K. We got out of the shop. Mr K stood outside there, close to his car with another small nokia phone which he held close to his ears. He seemed to be on a call. When we got close, he took the phone off his ear for a second.

"Please help me with my phone on my table" he told the sales rep.

"Ok sir" she responded swiftly and walked in a slow run, back into the shop to fetch his phone.

"Sorry dear, just a minute" he said to me as he put back the phone to his ears. I nodded sheepishly.

"I am with you now, you can continue" he said, to whoever was on the other end of the phone.

What was Mr K up to, asking me to come out to where he parked his car? Where did he intend to take me to? Probably to de-V me? I wouldn't want to find out. That wouldn't work. I looked at the beautiful black I-phone 7 that i held. Was this worth the risk? If Mr K asks me to enter his car, i would politely decline and if he insists, i will simply give him back his phone and walk away. I finally located the power button of the I-phone 7 and switched it on, at least if i was going to return this phone back, i should be able to say i owned and operated an I-phone 7, even if it was for a few minutes. while it booted, i waited for Mr K to be done with his call.

Just as Mr K. was done with his call, the sales girl that had gone to fetch his phone arrived.

"Here it is sir" she said as she handed him the phone while bending down politely like the yoruba's do.

"Thank you" he replied her and collected his phone.

"My dear, let's go" he said to me as if we had discussed going anywhere before.

"Go where?" I asked trying to hide my annoyance.

"I didn't prepare to go anywhere else when i came, i only planned to come and see you in your office like we discussed yesterday" i continued, not allowing him to answer.

I could see the big dissapointment on his face but i didn't care. Nothing in this world will make me enter this car today, not even this I-phone 7 or a future I-phone 10 for that matter.

" I have to go back home now sir, i told you earlier that i forgot to drop the key for my sister. She could be back now and wouldn't be able to contact me since i have no phone before the one you gave me" I said, trying to break the silence that had ensued from my refusal to enter the car.

"I actually wanted us to drive to my friends place, the I-phone 7 i gave you is actually a test version and it is locked. Although it switches on, you won't be able to use it with any carrier. He'll need to unlock it for you before you can use it" he said.

This was a smart lie but i smelled a rat, a rat bigger than the terror rat that usually scared me under our stair case. I wouldn't need to start arguing with Mr K. He was obviously clear, it's either i go with him in his car to wherever he wanted to take me to and hang on to the I-phone 7, or i give him back the phone and go my way. I could read it from his eyes.

This was a very easy decision. It was simpler than eating Ice cream. Not after what i had seen on his phone.

"No problem sir. Here, take the phone, you can give it to him to unlock as I'm already running out of time to avoid keeping my twin sister stranded. I'll come back tommorow to pick up the phone. I guess, my sister has finally won our little bet" I said trying to fake a smile while handing him back the I-phone 7.

In my heart, i silently prayed that he refused to collect back the phone but my prayers where not answered this time. Mr K collected the phone.

"Don't worry dear, just keep the bet up till tommorow. Increase your stake up, ten folds, we'll share your winnings" he said.

"Alright sir" I said, very disappointed.

So this was it? The end of my quest for an I-phone 7. I already knew i was not going to come back here again to see Mr K. Not after i knew he was an "admiral" in the "Virgin hunters" squad. I wouldn't want to be his prey, not for an I-phone 7 or any other thing. I can't imagine what he would have done to me. Probably one of the things he wrote on the chat that he did to some of his preys. From the little i know about hunting, one day, the Hunter will become the hunted.

"Should i drop you off?" he asked ingenuinely

"No sir..." I replied sharply.

"I'll just find my way"

"What time would you come tommorow? I have to be sure, so i can call my friend who will unlock the phone to be sure he's around." he asked.
So he intends that if i come tommorow, we'll still go through this same process? He is a joker.

"Ehm.... Same time i came today, if that will be ok by you" i said thoughtfully.

"Okay. Good." Mr K said.

Mr K put his hands inside his suit pocket and drew out some wads of new one thousand naira notes. I think he had expertedly counted them before he pulled the notes out because they were exactly ten pieces. He handed the money to me.

"Take this for your transport going back home now and coming tommorow" he said.

"Thanks" i said collecting the money quickly before he had the opportunity to change his mind.
At least this one covers the T.fare i had spent coming in an air-conditioned taxi, with a lot of extra change remaining.

"We'll see tommorow" I said as i crossed the road, heading towards the park.
I could feel his stare on my behind as i walked and i mischeviously looked back and gave him a smirk. Now, this is the ass you'll never get for an I-phone 7 i meant to say from the smirk on my face. Today, You are a very lucky daughter of a bitch Mr K's smile told me.

Although the I-phone 7 would have been a very pleasant new year gift to me, I don't think it would have been worth the risk. Some things are meant to be bought with money like I-phones and its like, other things aren't meant to be bought like sex, and especially when it'll be your first. ..... I'm scrolling down this moment with the "London used" Samsung galaxy note 4 i bought just two days ago, reading through the email i had sent my self with Mr K's phone, of his "Virgin Hunters" chat group, and i am still grateful for the decision i took not to go with him in his car. I will leave reader-imagined, what would have happened to me if i had chosen to enter his car that day.
Perhaps, i might feel the urge to take my revenge on Mr K. someday and post the contents of the chat for making me loose the opportunity of owning an I-phone 7, after raising my hopes, Perhaps, I'll just keep it, to remind me how careful i need to be of some beasts that hide under the skin of humans!!!

curvyibogirl (CIG), 2017

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 03, 2017
Nah, it would fall in place if I ever decide to wrtie about that.weve turned this ladies thread to a discussion forum.
thesuave10:

Hehe you wanna call it "life's sister" ?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 2:01am On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Cara let's give her some hope grin at least it's a Hollywood play. However I do admire her courage in trying to deceive a whole forum tho grin
Dat one dey sha
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 2:06am On Jan 03, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Nah, it would fall in place if I ever decide to wrtie about that.weve turned this ladies thread to a discussion forum.

Great minds change the course of things grin. Plus it's a pure discussion wink tongue
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 2:08am On Jan 03, 2017
CaraJewel:
Dat one dey sha

Yup I guess you've seen the end of the story. Starting my own thread "jewel finders" tongue
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by FutureSenator: 2:08am On Jan 03, 2017
Wow. A short story. Not too bad for a beginner.

You could have followed Mr. K, maybe he will take you to a hotel, at least no drinks inside the car.. .expertly given him a small taste.. .unlock the iPhone, and the story keeps twisting,

Anyway, you try small.. .kudos

@curvyibogirl

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 03, 2017
smiley
thesuave10:

Great minds change the course of things grin. Plus it's a pure discussion wink tongue
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 2:14am On Jan 03, 2017
Curvyibogirl, damn! (sounds strange calling you that as a first name)I love the story by the way. It seems you have a way with suspense. It's really working for you wink

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 2:16am On Jan 03, 2017
deathcomestoall:
smiley

Go and sleep young lady. In the morning you'll tell me why you picked that usermame
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 03, 2017
Watching tv old man
thesuave10:

Go and sleep young lady
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 2:17am On Jan 03, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Watching tv old man

Horror I suppose grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kellibae(f): 2:18am On Jan 03, 2017
Curvyibogirl.. ur story was quite intriguing n interesting.
but are lucky i said before
Thank God u used ur head.
The ''DEMONS'' are here waiting for dat part where u will say he bleeped u then they ll be very happy.. dnt ask me why.

But i hope u heed to my earlier advice u are my sister obvioulsy younger than i can phatom from ur write up...therefore im more experienced
So i wont decieve u.
Take care dearie

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 03, 2017
Mnet insp- danny Collins movie. Switching though to other channels...bad reception
thesuave10:

Horror I suppose grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 2:22am On Jan 03, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Mnet insp- danny Collins movie. Switching though to other channels...bad reception

Alright then enjoy the movie, gotta run. Catch you in the morning
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 2:27am On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Yup I guess you've seen the end of the story. Starting my own thread "jewel finders" tongue
bejewelled game
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 2:30am On Jan 03, 2017
CaraJewel:
bejewelled game

Your smart! naughty Cara grin. I gotta run now catch you in the morning
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by naturefellow(m): 2:30am On Jan 03, 2017
MARKone:
Bia Nwa Ada Curvu ru akovu come and finish ya story >sad. Your story is fake but quite interesting, who serves wine in a ceramic cup cheesy.

You had a bad dream, the next day u decided, while going to the "slaughter house" to arm yourself with a mini pink dress, gladiators sandals, and rich make up, you no even think of Bible and anointing oil, or even jazz sef.
Na inside shop for CV dem serve her wine na. No be inside bar for Eko Hotel and Suite. Ode!
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 2:34am On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Your smart! naughty Cara grin. I gotta run now catch you in the morning
Aii.tho its morning
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 2:39am On Jan 03, 2017
CaraJewel:
Aii.tho its morning

See her mouth. Come and wake me up as well tongue
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by naturefellow(m): 2:45am On Jan 03, 2017
romeorails:
Sorry what is the problem with banning for quoting the whole post, I seem not to understand d fuss bt dt >sad
your phone or laptop display no get scroll bar abi
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 2:47am On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Wil soon go and sleep sef
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Culin(f): 2:50am On Jan 03, 2017
I just hope you Won't loose it to an agbero guy in an uncompleted building one day. My point is, since you've won this big, don't lose small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by naturefellow(m): 2:55am On Jan 03, 2017
saintbillion:
I phone without password! U even read the whatsapp messages, this story is arrange just like Nollywood movies[THAT MOMENT VAN VICKER WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH OMOTOLA, U KNW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NA. OMOTOLA HUSBAND MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN HIS CAR KEYS AND HE CATCH THEM LOL] that is why it has no update till now, or the Op lies no allow her to see new year? I see another Lia Muhammad with a curvybootyigbolish in nature.
mind of a hater!!! Why not attempt to write your own story, rather than criticise those who have?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by DaySpringer: 3:00am On Jan 03, 2017
Essentials1:

I will start my class in writing styles and structure soon.. and its free...

From your response I can deduce that you don't know a lot about writing.. since you can differentiate simplistic writing from creative composure.. so there is no profit trying to draw a worthy perception from you.. since you read articles with a mediocre POV.

Also I am offering her curvyibogirl a way to improving her writing skills and get noticed like E.L James

Yawn

No i don't know a lot about Writing.

I don't believe that one needs to know the difference between simplistic Writing and creative composure before one can put pen to paper and write a story that people will be interested in reading.

Everyone starts from somewhere, I don't believe that Good writers start writing bu going to study writing in order to know the difference between bla bla bla and bla bla bla...

I am going to be Frank with you,
Right now you offer no value to this thread or to the Forum at large.
You have no position of authority to start your criticisms from.
All you have is claims to knowledge that you have neither defined nor put to good use. Yet you are offering the OP what now?

You're like an empty barrel that makes the loudest Noise.

"So there is no profit trying to draw a worthy perception from you"
Has got to be the stupid-est Statement you made in your post.

You claim to know a lot about writing but i guess your Common sense does not even Equate even a fraction of the knowledge of writing you claim to have.

Your posts are Disgusting... *Spits*

I believe DeeMain has also given you an appropriate reply

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by naturefellow(m): 3:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Culin:

Safe
I dey feel this convo wink
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by KeengTobbie(m): 3:07am On Jan 03, 2017
As for me, I just want to read the end of the story lipsrsealed
On what page is it, this on dat ayam seeing 17pages and still counting...
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:09am On Jan 03, 2017
luminouz:

Oh OK....if Ur telling the truth....then I guess I will have to give u d number....
First lemme see Ur face... cheesy

Ofcoz i am infact the last one was on dec.4th last year.

If u are for real den i will mail it to u cheesy
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by DrayZee: 3:10am On Jan 03, 2017
curvyibogirl:
Thanks everyone for the patience. Sincerely, it's not easy to write, especially when you have a "life" outside writing and when you intend to make your write-ups very engaging.

curvyibogirl (CIG), 2017
Finally finished. Nice work. Wondering if this is true though

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 3:11am On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

continue sleeping.about To do same
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by naturefellow(m): 3:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Oluwapresley:
bae, this is nuh a boyfren something. I av intention to involve Julius berger to establish a very solid something in jus a matter of time. i av target that i want to meet in this new year; this is nuh a matter of chop and clean mouth, one chance, point and kill, oshofree, hit and run, bad market, yahoo yahoo and so on and so forth. jus gimme a chance. should I be coming to Kaduna now? if u say yes, I will board the next available bus from oshodi strait down.
boss!!
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by KeengTobbie(m): 3:20am On Jan 03, 2017
call, the sales girl that
Perhaps, i might feel the urge to take my revenge on Mr K. someday and post the contents of the chat for making me loose the opportunity of owning an I-phone 7, after raising my hopes, Perhaps, I'll just keep it, to remind me how careful i need to be of some beasts that hide under the skin of humans!!!

curvyibogirl (CIG), 2017
[/quote]

Kindly give a briefing on the exact things discussed in the chat. So others can learn. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl). / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.